Small Pox / MONKEY POX Info

Humanity has just one though the hardest 2 years perhaps it ever experienced. We do not intend to go back to the world of tyranny and terror.

We could potentially stop them carrying out more man-made horrors by simply exposing their methods and agenda.
I am reposting this information to bring more awareness to it.

Attached: image_2022-05-19_005131221.png (667x2192, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xbLMGZzPW40
i.4cdn.org/pol/1652914305080.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: image (6).png (667x2192, 1.39M)

This image was shared by an user earlier today.

tldr im not reading all that

Monkey pox is from the covid vax

TLDR; The new virus will act as a black swan event, it will collapse all currencies and markets. Society will collapse into a zombie movie and people will fight over scraps to survive. Infected individuals will be treated in hospitals by new vaccines and drugs, but only if they take an oath to Satan (or I presume, take the mark).

Looking at this, I do hope so. However cruel that might sound.

I hope this is true. I can't imagine the chaos that would ensue.

I remember this image being posted late 2021

>97% survival rate
lol fuck off. 99.9999% survival rate
>We could potentially stop them carrying out more man-made horrors by simply exposing their methods and agenda.
No, we've tried this, NPC will refuse to even read or listen if it goes against the narrative.

neat
make sure you are saved
youtu.be/xbLMGZzPW40

at worst you die in the starvation riots, at best you are counted worthy to be beheaded for your testimony in Jesus

Attached: 1601217489032.jpg (1024x425, 173.54K)

Thank you for adding some additional context.

Decent read until you go back into Abrahamic fairy tales that are allegorical/symbolical in nature. Satan isn't a person, its a force. The real "leaders" of this force are extra-dimensional entities that feed on negative emotions such as fear, sadness, anger, hopelessness, etc. Our side believes in unconditional love, forgiveness, and mercy. The earth is currently raising its vibration in preparation for the next golden age going back to the time of Atlantis. All those who cannot match the new frequency of the ascending planet just aren't going to make it. These events unfolding are a test for the righteous to purify themselves.

However it is correct that covid was not the end to the bio weapon terror; we are already seeing all cause mortality skyrocket. This is in anticipation for the next bioweapon to kill off millions who weakened their immune system with the vax.

Attached: 1651932359115.png (1324x1954, 937.54K)

I know exactly what you meant.

Attached: EbMPwzJXkAIHR8H.jpg (1241x753, 102.47K)

>Humanity has just one though the hardest 2 years perhaps it ever experienced.

Attached: 1603808418522.jpg (343x375, 27.27K)

user, I completely agree with you. I am aware of the multi-dimensional nature of this 'war'.

Fantastic. Good to hear brother. We will prevail.

Attached: 1648198757846.jpg (2500x2138, 1.1M)

I forgot about that video, what they did to the director is terrible

I was referring to this:

Revelation 20:4

“And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”

We are not alone. I know you are aware of this. The 'elite' are the fallen angels who were cast out of heaven. They are currently fighting an uphill battle against the 'god' they created. The 'god' is actually Satan. The 'god' is also a fallen angel who fell from heaven and became the father of lies.

Anyone have this pic where the words are actually visible?

Here you go bro. Zoom in a bit.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1652914305080.png

Excellent. Thanks user

I remember reading it even further back than that. I believe that this will occur in roughly a single fortnight.

what is the source? is marcy a co? a person?

The news are already flowing in.

Attached: 1652914075391.png (743x290, 44.61K)

It's from the biolabs.

Remember, Germany is the largest contributor to the WHO.

Attached: image_2022-05-19_012920666.png (732x445, 90.45K)