How can I get rid of these fucking things...

How can I get rid of these fucking things? I've lost enough weight that you can see my abs now but these things will NOT go away no matter how much I do chest exercises. I think the Jews are slipping estrogen or something in the fucking water GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: jack_nif.jpg (700x652, 84.59K)

jUST Gain it back so they're not that obvious bro u were better off before

Post a shirtless pic (no homo), you might have gyno or you might still have too much body fat. I will be the judge

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

You probably can't actually see your abs...you just have depressions in your fat that are a similar shape.

this is my prediction as well

Have you used steroids?

go to Turkey get them removed and fix your hairline while you're there

It's gyno and surgery is the only option. Had mine done in Mexico because cost was a huge factor and the difference is substantial. Mine was from being pumped full of söî as a boy, but you can also develop it as part of hormonal changes from steroid use, poor diet, estrogenic diets, and genetics. I'm not unhappy with my surgery, as it did what it was supposed to. To say they look better is true, but they're not suddenly peak pecs. I have well developed musculature and they still look out of place, partially because the skin and muscle still aren't fully fused. This isn't political nigger.
/thread

This.

Gyno is not real. It's fat that makes you look like you have gyno.

I have the same problem, and I'm 5'5". There is estrogen in everything these days. The very air we breathe now makes us more feminine. You can't escape the microjew.

You can get a hair transplant if you have really bad hairline.

Surgery is the only option.

You CAN, and at least in the US you can pay several grand per treatment and then it still may not take. Just shave it and get jacked, don't hang onto worthless vanity like hair. Being well groomed is good, but your hair won't help you when shit hits the fan.

run fatty

>they don't know about DIM

Attached: 71vBMXEQ--L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1492x1486, 230.49K)

I wish you were as tall as those digits are now chegge(Verification not required)

What's wrong with your hairline? I've always thought it was attractive.

You need surgery to remove extra skin from weight loss, this is not an arcane secret.

Spontaneous Homosexual Transitioning is a psychosomatic process catalyzed on a molecular level by homosexual fixations, particularly tranny. You must have told "YWNBAW" to hundreds of troops. Your body became aware of that and transitioned to prove you wrong.

user is gonna post a tribute

only if his tits are really perky

I got man tits when I was 8 after the doc gave me some steroid based anti histamine for a rash. It sucks cuz I'm like a 9 without them.

>Gyno is not real

there's pseudo-gyno (being a fat cunt) and gyno (steroid abuse) e.g pic

Attached: eddieHall.jpg (450x547, 55.15K)