Why is nobody talking about the Buffalo shooting anymore?

Why is nobody talking about the Buffalo shooting anymore?

Attached: alex 8.png (231x313, 194.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMLQICz1-mY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are

3 day attention span is the max, then the new current thing has to happen

It never happened

It's still being spammed 24/7 here. Praying for a sequel

It’s called duping delight.
>recruiting niggers for your glow op
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMLQICz1-mY&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 3D38BB2F-784A-4AC5-8B49-D315691A9324.gif (167x298, 1.24M)

>Why is nobody talking about the Buffalo shooting anymore?
It blew up in their faces.... see:

no they're just playing some dumb ARG chasing after discord users with names THE SHADOWMAN or whatever.

but seriously. these recent happenings just cant keep my interest compared to the old happenings like sandy hook or Vegas which I still like to talk about

Shootings only stay in the media long enough to accomplish their objective, then go silent before normalfags start noticing holes in the story

Attached: false flag.png (1345x1080, 280.17K)

Old news. Niggers get shot everyday. The only reason this picked up any traction was because a white guy did it this time.

I'm guessing they dialed back slightly on the hand wringing because whites were learning about the great replacement theory and openly talking about it. White traitors are emboldened to cheer it on, amplifying a message the Jews don't want whites discussing.

there was a couple from Nova Scotia who were at the vegas shooting and then I saw them pop up again during the novia scotia happening.

I've been trying to find a news source that talks about it. I just found a thread on Any Forums with a link to the local news, but I'm not sure if it's talking about the same shooting.

The media is still trying their best to make it into the biggest story of the year but it isn't catching on as much as they hoped. They made it too obvious that they don't actually care about the victims and only want to exploit their deaths for more censorship, people can see right through it. And most liberals are so focused on abortion right now that distracting them from it is a challenge for the media.

>be american
>get shot

I care more about Buffalo wings

Because it's tied to white replacement theory and they don't want normies looking into that

>open up globohomo news site
>front page

KYS

Attached: 3w4r.jpg (626x631, 90.61K)

Failed psyop

Anyone remember the roe vs wade thing?

They may not be talking about it in Middle-earth, but here in the U.S. the media is spamming it constantly.

OP you’re being retarded again.

Attached: 2F5E677D-8CBD-4AE2-8D35-1E635C3F3AFB.gif (325x283, 3.17M)

I remember it, and the only reason I remember it is because the guy was white.

Still to this day only 1 person has flown over Antartica, Richard E. Byrd. An American naval officer.
Only 1 person (highly decorated), and that one person reported their being an underground civilisation -Hollow earth theory.

Now… let’s not debate the matter of if that’s true or not. It’s just interesting that since 1947 he is the only person to have ever done it and now there’s a treaty which prohibits anyone from even looking.
My idea is to launch a solar powered drone with cameras on it live streaming.
Also why hasn’t anyone tried this, is nobody curious?

Attached: 641CC631-9102-49B9-AB0F-9269308D0C4B.jpg (715x429, 30.72K)

what else is there to talk about regarding the shooting

Because everyone knows it was the feds oceania nigger

Because there are restaurants and sports events again. Nobody cared about Kenosha without having it forced in front of them by lock-down culture.

Attached: 5E6E8EEC-5121-483E-BCAC-2D1962FE9422.gif (498x330, 497.9K)

New thing is out. Monkey pox

>Because everyone knows it was the feds
Pol's favorite cope

Attached: BB315B0F-6591-4AA6-A4DC-3711DE0DF5E8.jpg (432x454, 42.54K)

GLOWNIGGERS TRYING TO TAKEDOWN JAMES MASON'S PUBLICATION FOR TALKING ABOUT THE SHOOTING AND HOW IT LEANS INTO FED GROOMING TACTICS

i only heard about this because of this here board. you fags spam & then believe your own bullshit

We need more gifs, I just made this headbanging T-rex bitch.

Attached: C281D1BF-F776-4537-8AB5-44F57233D390.gif (371x257, 2.65M)

>GLOWNIGGERS TRYING TO TAKEDOWN JAMES MASON'S PUBLICATION FOR TALKING ABOUT THE SHOOTING AND HOW IT LEANS INTO FED GROOMING TACTICS

Attached: C401B92B-0C1F-445E-A4B7-5DB7196AAAC2.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

They realized that publicizing white replacement isnt a good idea as it's the truth, which gives it staying power.