What causes women with a higher body count to be less stable

I've known guys who have fucked 100 girls but became good husbands/fathers and had a traditional family...

Never heard of a whore who ended up making a man's life better long term

Attached: sexualpartnersandmarriagestability.jpg (633x360, 55.76K)

It's true for both genders

Sometimes but I've known chads with a fuckboy phase who went through hundreds of girls but became well adjusted fathers. Never heard of a girl with 100 bodies end up being a decent mother.

t. roastie

Attached: 1611867195377.png (1019x720, 865.36K)

kek

And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

I'm not arguing that its bad I'm arguing that its far less severe.

it's still wrong

Traditionally, females are supposed to be extremely choosy. The whole point is to find the best mate who will provide and protect his strong offspring. Guys really are, traditionally, expected to "sow their wild oats" (bang lots of filthy whores), then cut the shit, find a girl that they'd be will to introduce to their mother and settle down. These ideas ARE NOT that old - I'm 47 and this was the norm.

No emotional attachment.

The hymen is there for a reason.
Only marry (purchase) brand new vaginas (virgins).

Attached: 52E056C0-EA11-4B7A-8B0F-3DA243EE46F0.jpg (4920x4161, 2.58M)

Read "Cupid's Poisoned Arrow" by Marnia Robinson. Have all of your questions answered and more. You're welcome.

Attached: 41kOYXp5raL._AC_SY780_.jpg (333x500, 21.82K)

Cluster B bitches fuck a lot of people and are impossible to tolerate for more than some minutes.

It's not. I've known guys who had a fuckboy phase and became good fathers. You're just too fucking naive to realize it.

>I'm 47
holy fuck you old piece of shit

this guy nails it , women have literally hundreds of guys soliciting them the vast majority of whom would do anything to get with them. Imagine you're on a timer trying to furnish your house and have hundreds of shady salesmen come by and try every trick in the book to sell you shitty furniture. If you let a ton of them succeed you'll be broke and have spent a ton of time having your house full of crappy shit that doesn't go together. Needless to say your mental state would be shot.

They carry their emotional garbage and dumps it on the next guy for him to carry around.
The more ex’s she had, the heavier is the emotional garbage to hold for the new-bf.

Promiscuity is a result of insecurity and impatience, wualities that are not conducive to a stable marriage. Also the pairvonding mechanisms get fried from having multiple sexual partners.

Idk if these are just naive guys/simps or roasties seething but its true for sure that a guy can run through a hundred bodies and still be a good father.

Women on the other hand I rarely meet a stable girl under 30 with 10+ body count.

>t. roastie

>What causes women with a higher body count to be less stable
The causality goes in the other direction. Less stable women sleep around more.

That's because the ones that are good for the long term stop identifying as whores. You just wouldn't know they were a whore. Protip: your mum was probably a whore.

Because women are hollow, they are filled with the personality of the men they sex, when they monkey branch / switch partners they never learn the deeper life lessons of long term partnership, they never learn who they are, they only mimic the behavior she thinks the man she wants wants; its not really her.

The opposite is for men, they can make it through life and their personality only becomes more solid and stable the more they experience. The wiser he becomes the more suffering he is able to deflect, he has made up his mind of who he is and does not need advice or lessons from anyone.

That still doesn't completely explain it...

the thing people must understand is that males can be far more easily be driven to actions by certain hormones wich will fade with age. What you do in your youth is less defining for your later behaivior than one might think. on top of that is that guy develope longer than woman wich basicly means that a guy still mature even physicly until 23 while woman stop at 18. this mostly just means that we have some more time to grow up mentaly wich i guess is somewhat lucky but what we need to take away from it is that behaivior in the early tweenties is less defining for males and women may just not change their ways.

Crusty meat curtains typed this.

Thanks user.

The more partners your wife has had the higher the chance that you are not as 'good' as one of them. Or in anything you do, the odds that one of her exes would have been better increases. Imagine a marriage where everything you do is compared with all those other men. The only way to win is to be the best man, which if she settled, is very unlikely.

The true dynamic of a healthy, stable relationship is a made up of dominant, desirable person paired with a submissive, valuable person. It's technically genderless, but typically it's an alpha male with an beta woman.

As the "alpha", you have the right to be choosey, even hypocritical, due to your inherent privilege to choose. Alphas have options, they don't need to settle with the expectations or demands of others.

The big problem nowadays is that there are TWO "alphas" in a relationship. Men unwittingly are settling for used, impure whores with inflated princess egos. The dynamic is switch or utterly top-heavy: Men are continuing to work/provide/protect while being submissive to a women, or Men are walking into a relationship where the woman is more dominant than the man.

Tl;Dr weak people have weak relationships

Attached: 1648253242876.png (720x714, 754.37K)

A man sleeping with 100 women is a chad.

A woman sleeping with 100 men is ur mum

>+21 partners
my god.
wait
>10-20 about the same as +21
>not far off 5-9

Attached: 43522.gif (352x264, 1.99M)