Woke company Harry's Razors

Got this email today picture related from Harry's. So I promptly canceled my subscription with them and sent them the following:

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-173731.png (693x1194, 467.9K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-173609.png (720x530, 60.05K)

How can a man be so based? I'm pretty sure their CEO and CFO are seething rn and considering resigning.

utterly based

You single-handedly saved the white race. I kneel.

omg this is so based, can't wait to post this on dr oz's message board

You should have said that you thought he razors were for facial hair and not for cum drenched ass hair

Well they actually said that they're raises were for the face and body so.... But anyways I don't give a fuck I'm not going to support a company that promotes sodomites

Triggered much? Man up cupcake

Buy this for $20
Buy a sample pack of 100 blades for $6
No trash
No plastic
No marketing
Perfect shaves
I did this 4 years ago and it was the last time i paid to shave. I have spent $26 on shaving in 4 years. I shave every day. Fuck gilette. Fuck harrys. Fuck subscriptions. You dont need 5 shitty blades. You dont need to pay for a pound of plastic packaging every month.

Attached: Razor.jpg (1440x1442, 404.74K)

You couldn't carry my balls in a wheelbarrow, faggot.

Right on.

Its called a double edge razor. Not shilling any particular brand. If you're a piece of shit you can spend even less than $20 on a chink counterfeit.

You should’ve signed your email with “aka Papi Chulo” because then they won’t dox you as a homophobe and ruin your life if they think you’re ethnic. I write like 12-15 hate emails a day to various companies and nothing has happened to me since

Got a 50 pack of feather blades a few years ago and still using them. I bought a badger brush and some good shave soap as well.

I'm not a piece of shit. I'm a man who needs to shave. I don't want to pay $20 a month for the privilege of being shat on.

Then get a better job.

I was responding to myself because i forgot to share the name of the item i was talking about.

Ignore the faggots, you did the right thing.

I use a safety razor too and find it way easier then the disposable ones 3-5 blade disposable ones that clog up

>I don't want to pay $20 a month for the privilege of being shat on.

What is this, a 1950's era business?

lmao must be a total dumbass if you're paying $20/mo for razor blades