Lets write a letter to the victims of buffalo

i will start.
Sorry

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 28.78K)

and

NIGGERS

gaping anus

Fuck niggers and kikes

What the fuck is wrong with you?

for your death, lmao.

I hope you'll be rebirthed as a white person

WW2

nothing of value..

Saudis

was lost

sneed

Nigger fatigue

N

THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT TOPS, HOPE YOUR EXPERIENCE WAS PLEASANT!

sorry and NIGGERS gaping anus fuck niggers and kikes what the fuck is wrong with you?
for your death i hope you'll be rebirthed as a white person.
WW2 nothing of value Saudis was lost sneed nigger fatigus

I think

It's Mossad and Communists

>Sorry
You don't win the Tops Monopoly Rip It And Bling Game.

Attached: TopsMonopoly.jpg (222x227, 10.64K)

Many such cases

I like it. Succinct and emotive.

It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast. Soon I shall be drinking ale from curved horns.hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death! I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear.There I shall wait for my frens to join me. And when they do, I will bask in their tales of triumph. The Aesir will welcome me! My death comes without apology! And I welcome the valkyries to summon me home!

Wrote the Jew

Dear nigger,

Victims of the Buffalo shooting: now you know why smart white people have concealed weapons permits, to defend ourselves. Now that you're dead, what was your excuse for not being prepared to deal with a threat again? Only one person was armed, and he didn't shoot the attacker in the head. Even a teenager, a white teenager, is conditioned by combat video games to aim for the head, this gets around body armor. Surely a black teenager can understand the same thing a white kid can, right? Or, a black adult for that matter. Surely black people are intelligent enough to prepare for their own defense by getting a concealed carry weapons permit. Oh wait, you were stupid enough to live in New York. And that's why you died in New York. At least smart white people care about self defense, too bad you didn't. This is why smart white people don't live in New York. What was your excuse again? Oh yeah, you weren't smart white people. Well shit i guess that sucks for you.

Maybe in your next lives you'll think about these obvious things in advance, and actually care about it next time. Dangerous people are everywhere, including dangerous black people. Black people love killing black people more than white people kill black people. The greatest threat to black people is themselves. So, maybe other black people will finally realize this fact, an obvious fact you pretended away, and prepare to protect themselves legally, against any threat to your lives. And that starts by not living in a Blue state. So you can get a concealed weapons permit.

Do you understand now, is this a simple enough explanation for you? Or do i need to dumb it down, like schools dumb down a proper education when black people falsely accuse a proper curriculum of being "racist". Well, this reasoning is simple enough for a child to understand, so once again you have no excuse for not grasping the obvious. 'Nuff said, peace out muh niggas.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

jews did 7/11

FBI are very sorry.

Attached: 27767605-9B17-4438-8692-E78C32AF64C5.jpg (615x857, 165.67K)

Tragic.