/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2415

Prev: ▶Day: 84 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay17

▶Latest
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Russian appear to withdraw completely from Kharkiv axis
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>RU forces breach azovstal steelworks
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>EU plans Russian oil ban
>Ukrainian counter-offensive east of Kharkiv retakes several towns
>Evacuation of civilians from Azovstal steelworks underway
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Explosions at oil facility and military base in Bryansk, Russia
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template

Attached: 1652910172639.jpg (1072x1600, 203.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isw.pub/RusCampaignMay18
youtu.be/JUF1lyt8FNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fight for your country or flee to Sweden?

isw.pub/RusCampaignMay18
RUSSIANS ARE ASSAULTING AZOVSTAL AGAIN BY THE WAY NIGGERS

Attached: DAY 85 GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 85.gif (498x333, 2.16M)

I'm still in Kyiv ever since war started, been here during whole siege too. Stay in your country.

Attached: 1651307843011.jpg (902x1280, 222.66K)

I hate communists so frigging much.

Attached: file.png (603x318, 59.26K)

We didn't need (retard edition)

>Donetsk
>Mariupol
>Melitopol
>Kherson
>Zaphoriya
>Simferopol
>Energodar
>Popansaya
>Krasny
>Severodonetsk
>Slaviyansk
>Berdyansk
>Sevastopol
>Kremenchug
>Polatava
>Mykoliev(currently being evacuated).
>Makivka
>Rubizhne
>Novoselovka
>Yuzhny
>Voevodovka
>Fakel
>Raduga-2
>Zarya
>Zarya-1
>Michurinets
>Elektromontazhnik
>Platonivka
>Serebianka
>Alexadropol
>Rubezhnoye
>Troitskoye
>Novoselovka (NEW !!!!)
>Orekhovo (OH NO NO NO NEW !!!!)
>The villages around Popasnaya Vrubovka, Pilipchatino, Druzhba (NEW!!!! NEW!!!! NEW!!!!)
>The Russians to Cross Seversky Donets
>The Zarya gunpowder factory.
>Access to the sea of Azov.
>Our rail systems.
>Our air defense network.
>Our airports.
>80% of oil and gas fields.
>All refineries and major tank farms.
>Sowing fields.
>Coal mines.
>Four major ports.
>Substantial part of the nuclear and significant coal generation.
>Black Sea offshore oil and gas fields
>Metallurgical plants in Mariupol and Krivoy Rog.
>Almost the entire national military-industrial complex.
>The azof in Azofstal
>The bridge in Zatoka Odessa
> Finalnd and Sweden to join NATO

let the seething begin !!! kek

Attached: 1651533205890.png (828x821, 566.58K)

57mm gun truck
youtu.be/JUF1lyt8FNw

Attached: Kharkiv.jpg (1920x1080, 760.9K)

America had occupied a large part of Vietnam in the war
did they win it?

Attached: vietnam.jpg (1280x720, 117.38K)

based OP image

Death to all nonwhites and commies! Slava Rusi!

hello here is the thread that is in favor of Ukraine and the free world?

Attached: 16456937023124.png (500x536, 27.07K)

>Russian forces continued to conduct air and artillery strikes against the remaining Ukrainian defenders in the Azovstal Steel Plant on May 18.
>ISW cannot independently confirm that Ukrainian servicemen remain in Azovstal, but continued Russian air and artillery strikes make it highly likely that there are still some Ukrainian troops in the plant.

Attached: 1652381289925.png (712x493, 292.27K)

You just wiped 90% of your supporters ivan

Better way to analyse it is Germany in World war one to be honest, but I get your point

It would behoove the Europeans to know that America hosted hundreds of illegal, inhumane CIA blacksites all over the continent. They house suspected (not convicted) insurgents who are regularly tortured, mutilated, and humiliated under the guise of "enhanced interrogation." Their methods were deemed illegal under a Geneva tribune in 2007 and yet the American intelligence agencies have yet to reform themselves in anyway. They act with no external oversight, accountability, and supervision. This is going on up to the current day unimpeded.
The American sickness is festering in Europe and a cure needs to be given lest Europe succumbs to the illness. The biggest victims is the UK, Poland, Bulgaria, and Georgia. American support for Ukraine would only ensure a similar fate for them.

Attached: poland's secret cia prisons.jpg (595x335, 80.96K)

He might be one of the few good Russians.

In favour of racially pure Ukraine and White Global Order

Come and join us, fren

Attached: based department.jpg (1200x800, 233.47K)

>sorry, force of habit.

I am all for wiping out all non-whites and antiracist “Whites” around the globe, my friend. Darwin wills it!

>Russian occupation authorities announced plans to destroy the Azovstal Steel Plant and turn Mariupol into a resort city, depriving Russia of some of the most important economic benefits it hoped to reap by taking the city in the first place.
Head of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DNR) Denis Pushilin stated that DNR authorities are planning to level Azovstal after completing its capture.[1] Azovstal was a major element of Mariupol’s economy before the war because of its unique function as a full-cycle metallurgical complex, the 10,000 jobs associated with production at the plant, the billions of dollars of foreign exchange earnings and taxes it generated, and its production output of 7,000 tons of steel, 6 million tons of iron, and 4.5 million tons of rolled metal, according to the Mariupol City Council.[2] Pushilin stated that the DNR intends to rebuild Mariupol to be a “resort city,” while admitting that 60% of the structures in Mariupol have been destroyed to the point where they cannot be rebuilt.[3] The announced plan to turn Mariupol into a center of tourism and leisure following the complete destruction of a major center of economic activity in Mariupol, is indicative of the damage that Russian troops have inflicted on themselves through the destruction of Mariupol. Russia does not need another resort town on the Black Sea. It does need the kind of hard currency that a plant like Azovstal had generated. This announcement epitomizes the kind of Pyrrhic victories Russian forces have won in Ukraine, to the extent that they have won victories at all.

But why?

>Stay in your country
Considering that all fighting age males are barred from leaving, I don't think they have a choice.

How do they choose whose conscripted and who stays at home?

If that means world peace, I'm all for it.

groovy

Attached: 1645693702141.png (500x536, 30K)

Nobody cares Igor. I hope you all die to America.

Attached: 1648988158211.png (770x937, 1.93M)

>RUSSIAN FORCES DISCOVER NATO BIOMUTANT LABS IN AZOVSTAL
>PROJECT SCHWEINOKARAS

Attached: IMG_20220519_014117_767.jpg (926x1280, 105.48K)

but sir, my country wasn't getting ready since 2014. I think that Riga would unironically fall in 2 hours.

Attached: notcool.jpg (1024x954, 51.84K)

There's probably too much destruction.

Best of luck

Germs, gib some mothballed Flak 88s please

The DNR government is attempting to move the economy of Mariupol up the value-added chain. A resort town is risky given the breaking down of supply chains and globalization, but if done right I think they can expect massive ROIs.

Germs have some really autistic bullet designs like exploding shrapnel rounds.

Put some nigger hand crawling out of the EU flag.
You don't wanna give people false hope, do you?
Cause either with the west or the east, you are fucked.

Attached: ukr.png (2000x1052, 3.47M)

>they are
>still
>not
>inside

Attached: 1651937284538.jpg (525x525, 166.55K)

>Hi Just to explain to everybody. Croats (people) have nothing against Finns and Swedes joining NATO and probably dont understand or dont care about it. President is pissed about treatment of bosnian Croats (yes in BIH) by some German clerks (or some other Euro pencil pusher) so he is taking it out on unfortunately Finland and Sweden. Prime minister and rulling party only care about money and jobs in EU and NATO and will do anything that is ordered from these two. Also they usualy call each other (PM and President) thieves, army dodgers, sons of ex-communist elites etc…. Just another day in Croatia
I know he can't block ratification in parliament, but does the president actually have any authority over the NATO ambassador, or does he also report to the government instead?

Ruskij mir, that is why, it will become another donbass if it comes to it

LOVE EVROPE
Simple as
LONG LIVE THE FREE FREEWORLD

Attached: bellagio-1.jpg (1200x800, 411.96K)

Pathetic.

Attached: KEK.png (617x869, 37.5K)

Need I remind you that the CIA acted without impunity in Allied-occupied Germany during the entire Cold War?

Thanks for the explanation, but I'm still a bit confused:
since the president doesn't have the power to veto and it's apparently only a thing the parliament can do, is this a hard veto or basically nothing is happening?

It surely would. Clearly wiping out chinks, arabs, jews, indians and pakis is a must do to save the planet from future wars and pollution, but various nomad Amerindian and Siberian tribes never really had it bad from cohabition with Whites. Jewish capitalism fucked South America more than anything. Something like a cartel was impossible under Spanish rule

Based. Death to Russia, death to USA, death to communism, death to NATO, death to chinkland, death to (((EU))), death to islam, death to globalism.

OHHHH NO NO NO

>that one Russian shill that keeps repeating that over 900 surrendered and there will be "detailed videos inside the Azovstal" soon

let me repeat myself: OHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO

Attached: 1652893338198.jpg (574x1101, 149.68K)

Man, we got some real comfy cities.

Nice, what do I have to do to set up a CIA branch in Czechia?

>PROJECT SCHWEINOKARAS
A reminder that Russians are not even allowed to have fun without the permission of the great ape

Attached: shweinokaras patch.jpg (591x767, 120.42K)

They don't have the means to rebuild what they've destroyed.

It's much cheaper and easier to build a 166 km2 park than it is to rebuild the city back to 400k people

Government employee vatnigs will be forced to spend vacations in ruins of Mariupol instead of Turkey/Egypt ahahahaha

>Ukrainian forces reportedly destroyed two Russian ammunition depots in northern Kherson Oblast on May 17, including one near Chornobaivka just north of Kherson City
Oh vatnigs, are you EVER gonna run out of bad luck in this?

Attached: 1652197174744.png (741x500, 296.27K)

>muh EU
hope you fucking hohols get nuked

Not based.
You have to go.

Attached: giphy-1.gif (500x281, 943.1K)

>Cause either with the west or the east, you are fucked
Let us proceed in the nuclear war then and see whose bunkers are tougher

The EU every member state's great empire. Why don't we quit whining about what it costs. But only if the real problem is addressed, namely everyone must be and make as much as everyone else, because everyone must work hard.