Any Forums, Eight Chan, Twitch, Discord, it’s over for ya’ll

Any Forums, Eight Chan, Twitch, Discord, it’s over for ya’ll.

Attached: 021F1B41-FAC4-4D0E-8AB4-AE71595A7A65.jpg (1536x2048, 574.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sV_-8KIXyPs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(experiment)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no idea what this is

I told you Any Forums retards this would happen but no you're just too autistic and had to sperg out again. Maybe you could use the timeout, might deradicalise you

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Boomers have no idea how much of their ignorance they reveal when they start talking about the internet

A sheboon chimping out again

Reality is the biggest redpill. Leftists can't have people knowing the truth so they need to censor every single platform.

Attached: 1652832940934m.jpg (1024x1024, 236.25K)

how is the discord group not being tracked down? the guy posted his plans 30 minutes prior and not single person reported it.

>honorable

Attached: 1454039622297.jpg (250x214, 11.19K)

Before too long you can add Twitter to that list

That cannot censor us.

Attached: No Touchy.png (393x327, 67.06K)

>honorable letitia
a literal fat nog. how cucked in jew york?

Attached: nigg.jpg (501x508, 35.3K)

Gookmoot is probably going to wipe his yellow ass with that.

Non of those had any role in it.
It was only GROOMERS who did that and it is not one attack trannies have done swath of them.
Pretend all you like it is just hot air.

Pretty cucked since they keep paying for her retarded investigations

>the honorable
this nigger went to nigger school.

There's been loads of shit linked back to 4ch and nothing ever happens. As seen in the court records, glowies use this site to entrap people all the time. Even the idiot glowniggers that didn't understand what a (You) was and submitted the thread as evidence.

>Twitch
that's where it ends new york will loose against amazon

It's jew York, you know it's cucked. Only saving grace is this dumb ass nigger can't do her job to save her life, any charges she tries to put on anyone will get dismissed

>8ch
A little late to the party, niggers, it no longer exists. Dumb fucks at least they should do some research before filing filing for an investigation.

>Any Forums
>8ch
>Twitch
>Discord

You don't need to tell me about this.

This is the last distraction for MANY of us, the one release valve since you totalitarians shunned us to this lonely digital ghetto. We lose this place, we're coming for the world. End of discussion.

i am 12 and what is this

>Any Forums, Eight Chan, (snip), it’s over for ya’ll.

celebrating your own demise, nigger, casting anons to the winds only spreads the fallout of the information shared here, no-one legit needs you at all, yet you need anons or you have no function.

newyork state only

i doubt they will investigate the fbi glownigger on dischord who suggested his target.

Attached: jkalergi.jpg (599x604, 133.37K)

OK but like
niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggeriggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggeriggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggeriggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggeriggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggeriggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggeriggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggeriggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

>Teenage incels and fat unemployed retards are coming for the world.
Oh noooo

>Glowniggers will read my shitpost
I want to fuck monsters girls so goddamn much, its unreal, why was God so unfair in the creation of humanity, why God, why, give us some monsters girls to love.

Attached: 1625580287308.jpg (242x208, 8.22K)

>Leticia
>Hoo-hoo-hoo-hah hah hah
Black on white violence is >9 times as high as white on black violence and when we retreat to the Internet for physical safety niggers come for us here too. Jesus fucking christ why don't they get it? We just want niggers to stop attacking us like rabid pitbulls everywhere we turn - that's literally it. Just fuck off and stop being niggers, you're so fucking safe, just leave us alone you bloodthirsty insatiable field beasts. You've turned our cities into uninhabitable wastelands, just let us have this last little remnant of civil society here online...

Defund the FBI then, and this bullshit will end.

Attached: E8628FD8-A3C1-436C-8EFC-69A3DD114690.jpg (615x857, 165.67K)

>"ya'll"

lmao fearmongering nigger confirmed

Niggers tongue my anus

God I wish they would shutdown Discord and Twitch

I have evolved from an user to an enon. Who else is ready to evolve?

>HHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
You radicalized me. Now perish.

Pretty fucking liberal with the word "honorable".

It's all over now. youtu.be/sV_-8KIXyPs

No shit. They say it themselves they want to control all information and make our decisions for us. See what happens when you gove jews and niggers the privilege of living among you? Think this is an isolated incident with jews and niggers?

I think Hiro uses such subpoenas for heating his mansion.

>it raises questions about the role of social media platforms...
>these questions need to be answered

BUT THEY DONT STATE WHAT THE QUESTIONS ARE!!! HOLY FUCK

Fuck the NYAG and fuck you too

Attached: 1652673106155.webm (592x1280, 1.03M)

post the screenshot

>As seen in the court records, glowies use this site to entrap people all the time

this desu, this site is way too useful to feds and glowies for them to let it go under. Glowies and feds love posting anonymously too

>it’s over for ya’ll
We can't be stopped
>be high school teacher
>can't make students understand why Germans became Nazis
>run experiment making rules like Nazi fascism
>students like it
>starts spreading through the school with students you've never taught
>4th Reich is starting in the US in 1967
>oh shit, need to show them how ebil muh Nazis really were
Without censorship, everyone becomes a Nazi or gets roped by enthusiastic crowds of Nazis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(experiment)

Attached: 1561931561313.jpg (853x937, 167.67K)

Im sure keeping Any Forums online is way up there on the "kill 6 or 7 billion people" agenda...