Tell me why homosexuality is bad without falling back on disproven arguments from 80+ years ago, chief among which are:

Tell me why homosexuality is bad without falling back on disproven arguments from 80+ years ago, chief among which are:

>Abused as a 3 to 6 year old
>No father figure
>Mental illness
>Homosexuality is a Jewish invention
>Homosexuality is a Satanic invention
>Poorly conducted studies from 30+ years ago (>I like studies when they prove my point but think all studies are bullshit when they disprove my point)
>Just a fetish
>Recruited by other homos, which first abused them
>Muh anal sex (>implying straightfags don't fuck girl ass on the regular)
>Animals can be gay but not humans because we are not animals
>I just don't like it

Attached: Smug Anime Grill.jpg (400x400, 28.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/31864316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't have any logical argument. I just don't like seeing homosexuals being happy and having sex.

>destroys own position
>asks to be additionally BTFO'd
One of those "humiliation fetish" types, eh?

Self-demonstrating post.

You can be an arse bandit, just leave the rest of us alone, you faggot with your utter gay aids faggotry.

how is "i just don't like it" a "disproven argument" lol

It's gay

>cringe cartoon
>memeflag
Fuck off

Stop posting and get back to animating nigger. I need more episodes.

>loss of time
>loss of focus
>recreational sex between many partners (straight or gay) spreads diseases
>doesn't procreate except through surrogacy, complicating survival of lineage
>Makes you become "op", a cursed figure making most the horrible threads on here

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/31864316

Romans 1; reprobate mind.

Simple as

If humanity became exclusively homosexual, it would go extinct within a single generation. Therefore homosexuality is in itself andestructive act. Destructive acts against our species should not be promoted or encouraged.

Monkey pox for 1.

jews like it, that's enough reason to know it'd bad

Its bad because it just is faggot, I see your kind as equally subhuman as goat fuckers are

Attached: 1651967094262.jpg (988x1190, 76.05K)

It’s not

The animal kingdom is 99.97% or some shit heterosexual based on the amount of species thar were found to exhibit homosexual tendencies
Homosexuality degrades from heterosexuality because it does not create life, sex is for creation. No, infertile heterosexuals are irrelevant for that matter. Now fuck off.

>Abused as a 3 to 6 year old
Most likely
>No father figure
Most likely
>Mental illness
True
>Homosexuality is a Jewish invention
Also true
>Homosexuality is a Satanic invention
This is redundant
>Poorly conducted studies from 30+ years ago (>I like studies when they prove my point but think all studies are bullshit when they disprove my point)
All modern studies are horrendously conducted and do not follow the scientific method.
>Just a fetish
If you say so
>Recruited by other homos, which first abused them
Most of the cases
>Muh anal sex (>implying straightfags don't fuck girl ass on the regular)
Vaginal sex only for me
>Animals can be gay but not humans because we are not animals
So you're comparing yourselves to animals with no literacy function or spoken language.
>I just don't like it
Very true

There is no such thing as a homosexual. They are sodomites. Sexual perverse men who don't know the good and proper use of their penis.

High incidence of stis. More likely to have multiple partners as well this amplifying the risk when compared to hetero couples.

Besides the insanity of the constant need for validation?
You break your asshole?
Diapers?
Absolutely disgusting chief

Every bar in the city is a gay bar, heterosexuals are expecting to be polite and proper while going out, it is now uncommon and almost outrageous to see a heterosexual couple acting sexual in public, where as gays will do it everywhere including the streets and parades. The act of normal sexuality is becoming more closeted, you effectively bossed heterosexuals acts out of alot of spaces. You are a plague on society and you do it in this fashion of " what about me, I did nothing wrong, just let me be me" it's the devil's deal, I hope you get aids

>Vaginal sex only for me
I agree with all your other points but you're a faggot - fucking a girl's ass is heaven

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot nobody cares. if you wanna fuck other faggots in the privacy of your home that's fine, but the second you demonic shitheads forced it into classrooms and decided chopping your dick off and wearing womens' clothes is even remotely similar to being gay is when you lost all credibility. you will be mocked, ridiculed and attacked in every way until you stop the hyperfaggot shit and stop raping kids. fuck you faggot