Aus/pol no frills edition

have at it fellas

Attached: 1652580387042.jpg (509x500, 50.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ditOYd4F5IA
youtube.com/watch?v=il3Z3W2nvfQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nCGN6P4G5N8
health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/is-it-true-are-covid-19-vaccines-mandatory-in-australia
digitalhealth.gov.au/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10827169/Australian-health-authorities-high-alert-deadly-monkeypox-virus.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck loose ends
Fuck witnesses
Fuck communists
Fuck all subhumans
Fuck glowniggers

< 2 more weeks fellas (vidrel)

youtube.com/watch?v=ditOYd4F5IA

I miss when white kids ran Franklins

I love this meme

This is the worst thing they are going to do yet. Global digital vaccine passports will be implemented, camps will be used. Covid was just the test run

Attached: Stan Dandrews.png (1110x669, 1.51M)

Liberals are gonna win.
I'm not voting cause the election is rigged.
Enjoy wagies

>More details of grooming accusations against Port Augusta teacher Ammy Singleton revealed after suppression order lifted
>"The [alleged victim] … a 16-year-old young male … became aware of Ms Singleton from a picture taken of her without her knowledge at the club," he told the court.
>"[The alleged victim] then obtained details of a chat room from his friends."
>"In no way was he ever taught by Ms Singleton."
Her defence is that the little chad approached her and seduced her. Wish I had those skills when I was 16.

Attached: 6bf8aa9340f3189c6695c5a90cf878a0.jpg (400x400, 30.3K)

Oh, and now monkey pox. If 95% of the country got vaxxed for a cold, they must think they can get closer to 100% for the gay monkey aids

It (life) was fun while it lasted.

I wonder what they're going to do to keep the goyim from being able to talk to each other.

I have this bad feeling Dan is going to win again in November. Dont trust any of it anymore. Globohomo need Dan there for a few more years yet

Don't worry lads, there's no way these pedophiles (left and right) masquerading as politicians would sell your country, your bodily freedom and sovereignty to an unelected global centralized authority allowing (((them))) ultimate power to declare medical martial law an the drop of a h-

youtube.com/watch?v=il3Z3W2nvfQ

Attached: Child-Rapist.png (211x290, 61.67K)

It reminds me of this but on a global scale
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nCGN6P4G5N8

>global digital vaccine passports
I wonder how long it'll be before they make the mandatory vaccination mandatory for a certain age group, or if they'll just use the mandatory vaccination to keep track of the vaccines they give to each person.

This is the one thing they tried ways to stop the most during the past two years. Wear masks, dont talk to your neighbours. All communtiy sports and events cancelled. Schools shut down, parents not allowed to congregate at out the front. Cafes, pubs and restaurants shut. Online censorship being bought in. They dont want people discussing anything, just listen and follow directions from politicians and tv man.

Attached: 1648873656868.jpg (1080x1080, 169.84K)

>tfw you'll never be able to say no to your government mandated vaccinations

With the push here for digital health records, the WHO will have access to this info im assuming. They'll be able to track and monitor everyone on earth under the guise of public health. Easily the framework theyd need to bring in the social credit system down the track. It will happen soon, they arent going to let the conditioning of the population over the past two years go to waste.

You forgot: turning on any family members who don't comply.
>I'mlivinit

He's 100% going to win, if not for thr fact people here are retarded for the most part, but because he's got his tentacles in the VEC as he's totally stacked the public service.

Also morning lads, hows Metricon going bust? They have more than 4000 homes currently under construction. Reckon Danny boy will be bailing them out?

So the government signs us up to this treaty and hand over power to the who during the next "health emergancy". Am I right in assuming this is an easy way for them to make vaccines mandatory for everyone without changing Australian law and absolving our politicians of any responsibility?

Yes. This will grant powers to the WHO to preside above governments in all countries.

>tfw you can't do this anymore

>tfw you'll never be able to say your government mandated vaccinations
ftfy
health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/is-it-true-are-covid-19-vaccines-mandatory-in-australia

Haven't a clue about Metricon but good morning desu.

I want a job. How do I get a job?

Attached: Not a happy bruce.png (602x576, 28.05K)

Everyone already has a digital record of everything covid related. Tests, vaccines etc. They were talking about everyone has a personal covid portal on the radio the other day.
>digitalhealth.gov.au/

>I want a job. How do I get a job?
Find a business you want to work at, then kill the person who has the job you want. Apply for the job when you make it vacant. If you don't get hired, kill the next person that gets it and apply for it again, repeat until you have the job. Also works for taking over the business with just a few extra steps

>government hands out hundreds of billions of dollars
>building companies fail to see the coming wave of inflation and sign contracts to build 4000 houses at pre-pandemic prices
They're only the first domino.

Attached: 41etug.jpg (1845x1998, 400.88K)

HAAHAHAHAAH we are all fucked
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10827169/Australian-health-authorities-high-alert-deadly-monkeypox-virus.html
> Australian 'monkeypox' alert with concerns the deadly virus could enter the country through international travellers - here's how you could catch it
>
> Australian medics are on high alert for new deadly monkeypox virus outbreak
> Seven cases have been found in UK in May, with disease spreading in community
> One in ten die, with the young most at risk, and it spreads through body fluids
> Tropical disease originated in Africa and spreads from monkeys and rodents
>
> Australian health authorities are on high alert over fears a global outbreak of deadly monkeypox could arrive Down Under after the UK was rocked by a string of cases.
>
> One in ten of those infected dies from the rare African-originated disease which leaves victims pockmarked with painful, ugly blisters and rashes over their body.
>
> It's highly infectious between people in close proximity but can only be spread through bodily fluids or very close face-to-face contact in droplets of breath.
>
> NSW Health warns on its website: 'Although monkeypox is much milder than smallpox, it can be fatal.'

Attached: 1648371562093.jpg (956x808, 136.04K)

Morning cunts. I'm on leave. In case NEETS don't understand, Mr Shekelberg allows us some time off - obviously factored in to the low-ball salary offer - so we can rest, and work harder when we return. For a brief window, we are free. It's like being a NEET, but less poor. But such things pass and Mr Shekelberg is waiting.
I've legit no clue what the election brings. Their public polling is horseshit, and I have minor parties at 25%, minimum. Sadly the Climate 200 and Soros independents will take votes from disaffected major voters - but are in fact worse than the majors. Or at any rate, much the same. Isn't it weird how those who talk about climate change are all hard-core covidians? Very odd. Someone should ask them about that. Cunts.

I feel sorry for Putin. He just wants a fren.

Attached: 1652730571939.webm (420x240, 1.82M)

press S to spit on metricon

Young as in babies? Who are all Indians at this point? Give these monkeys their pox, not my problem.

Attached: poo banana.jpg (336x560, 43.17K)

This, but also dobbing in neighbours and friends not complying with the mandates/lockdowns/curfews. On 3aw they were having people call up and dob in building sites/tradies not wearing masks. It looks the times of completely off the grid for the few unvaccinated who could actually survive, camps or death are coming sooner than expected. I can easily see a more serious virus being released before the end of the decade, and considering how easy it was for them to convince half the population that a virus with a 99% survival rate was enough to turn on those not following the narrative with such ferocity. im dreading what's to come.

>Everyone already has a digital record of everything covid related
No, not "Everyone", just the people who didn't OPT OUT of MyHealth.

Enjoy your holiday user

Attached: 071FA14A-5A4B-44FC-8D5A-30A3179F641F.jpg (394x378, 20.74K)

whats the greens all about?

I welcome death now.
Had a relative come to town and visit the family home yesterday (where I'm currently living) - haven't seen the bitch in over a decade and didn't even get a 'hello'.
Then every cunt in the house went out for dinner without inviting me. Yeah I'm a boohoo cunt but this legit feels like a parallel universe haha

I regret that. I should have opted out, and vaguely thought about it at the time. But I was insufficiently schizo, a newfag error for which I humbly apologised. I am now full schizo, and this isn't a mistake I'd make again. They probably are lizards.

Fuck I'm glad something in my mind told me to opt out of that. That was what, like almost 5yrs ago now?