THAT'S OUR CULTURE

THAT'S OUR CULTURE

Attached: image_update_0bfb14b4b7e1830c_1342061639_9j-4aaqsk.jpg (624x351, 97.58K)

that's right kike

Attached: 1642943282040.jpg (758x530, 78.7K)

HEY! ISRAEL GOOD. WE ARE THE LOST WANDERING TRIBE OF ISRAEL, so we are.. FELLOW LAND-GRABBERS LIKE US!

What culture? Fat dumb cunts’ low iq pseudo-freemasonry isn’t a culture.

do you have cute irish slags in Northern Ireland ?

Attached: 0_Screenshot-2022-04-30-at-082557.png (1200x1200, 2.39M)

Why doesn’t one part of the population just massacre the other
Then you can be done with this gay shit

Where are the fucking bowler hats, I want to laugh at these proddies in their bowlers.

Attached: dUVF76.jpg (750x750, 128.13K)

They tried and failed lol, fucking Christcucks

They are deluded

Attached: 1645539433114.jpg (338x535, 19.92K)

STAHP CHIPPIN' AWAY AT ARE CULTURR! COO CHULIAN WAS A LOYAL ULSTER PROTESTANT SO HE WAS

Attached: ARE CULTURE.jpg (235x295, 10.71K)

Delusion. Israel never existed, their story was copied from byzantine Rome, like everything else before the 10th century.

This is what peak genetic performance looks like and if you don't like it you can FUCK OFF.

Attached: 1231231232.jpg (400x533, 30.88K)

Slags aren't cute. We have lovely women that would cut turf for you and make you fadge bread and give you loads of babies. But we also have dirty slags that would suck yer cock for a cigarette. It depends where you go

YEAHHH BROTHER WARS, RIGHT ON! kys
lol
How's agoin me fellow fash. Have you ever heard of somethin called 'satire?' I hate to inform ye that you have been trolled. There's treatments for it. Some recover.. Some..
This. Same with everywhere pretty much.

Can northern ireland go back to never being mentioned on Any Forums my favorite thing about this country is how we are left alone by the world usually. Plus most of you retards believe the jew lies about our culture. Yes some ulster protestants believe they are of the tribe of Dan but they are a tiny tiny minority that are mocked. Yes the orange order is retarded but they just want to get drunk, parade, and hate other religions, most of our women are slags and aren't typically beautiful that's true. And i think the only real reason that some loyalist communities support is isreal is because they feel like they can relate to being viewed as a fake state.

Amd I don't get where this whole orange order free mason thing comes from, any one can be an orange man, the order that is a bit more freemasony is called the black, I don't know much about them but I'm pretty confident that their initiation is sitting on a 2 or 1 leg stool with a noose on their neck and I think there's something about a goat but I'm not too sure. The black is very secretive.
If you anons want I live in the countryside within 30 minute walk of about 5 orange halls I could go out and join one of you want info about them and their practices

>dat inbreeding

Why do you base your identity around being a victim?

Is Ireland the most pathetic nation in the west?

Attached: FSd_YMsXoAMPjmn.jpg (1023x589, 111.79K)

Bot

Yeah bro show us what you got

Attached: 1AAD8011-BBDF-4143-B5CC-DCC1ADD63676.jpg (828x878, 383.39K)

Nope

I'll get in it they usually start practicing round this time of year so all I can hear at night is the rhythmic beating of Lambegs

Thats exactly what a bot would say

>tfw you'll never have a comfy country church where you can listen to a sermon

wtf is ulster

Orange Men Bad.

Attached: 1601471597261.jpg (675x869, 95.53K)

Cant find the image but theres a newspaper clipping from the 20’s with Sinn Fein’s slogan being “NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE JEWS”
Also the founder was a complete anti-semite “ The Jews of Great Britain and Ireland have united, as is their wont, to crush the Christian who dares to block their path or to point them out for what they are — nine tenths of them— usurers and parasites of industry"
Different party now

No, you black bastards can get shit on here like everyone else. And its well deserved too. I'm very much enjoying this

Attached: WEE WULLY.jpg (620x743, 72.86K)

>Different party now

Attached: 1624216006644.jpg (639x578, 152.82K)

Heyy don't talk smack about the weemin. You must be from Portadown. They're just as good as any European weemin.
>Amd I don't get where this whole orange order free mason thing comes from
I think the whole wearing of sashes with masonic symbols like the compass etc. Also their weird initiation ritual of 'Riding the Goat' (G.O.A.T)-(T.A.O.G) The Arc of God where you have to ask for divine forgiveness in or beside a coffin and get beaten round the legs with branches and more. Just sounds a bit sus to be honest.

"we know that all Jews are pretty sure to be traitors if they get the chance."

they sit on an inverted one leg stool and milk a goat blindfolded (but there is no goat it's just four orangemen with their dicks out)

Your honestly not far off with the portadown guess I'm about 30 minutes off into the country side, aye a guess the sash can put people off but the sash outdates the order, wasn't it worn by prods and catholics in the revolution in the late 1700s or early 1800s