What is ((their)) endgame with this shit?

>Jew marries Aryan QT
>Has two healthy non-Jewish Aryan looking sons
>Proceeds to turn them both into sissy shotas
>Dresses them up in fishnets and has them touch his crotch in public
>Jewish controlled MSM applaud

Is this just lustful perversion? Why else would a man do that to his own son and then proceed to show him off in public unless he was getting off on it?
And why don't more people speak out?

Attached: 1652721011530.jpg (956x1173, 190.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why else would a man do that to his own son and then proceed to show him off in public unless he was getting off on it?

he is a jew, of course he is getting off on it.

He does this shit all the time in public. He literally fetishizes that people can tell what he does to his kids

Also Jewish and his brother plays kosher Master Chief

Attached: 1652762931149.jpg (682x1024, 274.28K)

Please stop with this guy.... it makes me UNCOMFORTABLE. Please... no more guys

He probably thinks
>they will never be accepted as jews anyways, might as well have my way with these goyim
Itdbe interesting if we could find out wether these kids were circumcised or maybe the kike didn't bother

Sabbatean Frankists exist still, its a kabbalistic belief about turning things into their opposites/transgression laws/violating taboos. Its satanism as it believes in the opposite of the 10 commandments. Very popular in hollywood, many people are part of the cult, but its really just marketed to them as kabbalah/jewish mysticism

Attached: 1666.jpg (333x499, 38.73K)

Of course he gets off on it. When his perverted ass gets into bed with his wife, and he reminisces of lil Jimmy's ballet practice, you can just tell deep inside he fantasizes about Jimmy. His wife has the girl she always wanted and this Jew finds his own sons cute

Or maybe even worse, he likes to take it up the ass and both him and his wife are two very wicked people. I wonder if we'll some time know the truth

It's all in your mind, user. Nothing to see here, move on.

Attached: 1652733681859.jpg (987x1024, 196.84K)

A key element of this btw is a lifestyle of lying to violate/invert the commandment thou shalt not give false testimony

Same thing every jew does.
They have no qualms about ruining their families' lives as long as there's the SLIGHTEST chance that a goy will see this and go "yeah, this is normal" and do it to their kids too.

Doing this to two healthy sons is criminal.

I would be very surprised if that kid didn't murder his parents when he reaches adulthood and understands what they did to him. If he does I hope it takes his time with it.

Not going to lie but that's pretty funny

>What is ((their)) endgame
Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

Dirty fookin nonce

>non-Jewish
Not how it works, kike.

what the fuck, how old is this kid and why does he look 41?

Attached: Skärmavbild 2022-05-19 kl. 00.30.11.png (312x740, 410.48K)

It's part of the jew religion - to humiliate and disgrace white (and other goyim) children. It's literally in the Torah. This is why they should be genocided.

Attached: liev_.jpg (1028x1066, 189.68K)

Jewish genes

>Wants to fuck son
>doesn’t want to feel gay about it
>tells son he’s a girl
>Gives him hormone therapy
>cuts dick off
>dress him like a girl
>can now fuck daughter with a clean mind.

Attached: AF069F97-8EA6-4C98-A28A-E17ACA87858B.jpg (203x248, 9.43K)

>hand on his dick
what did they mean by this?

All the aggression will be pumped out of him, 2 mg of estrogen a day.

Attached: liev.jpg (885x718, 108.18K)

>hollywood jews are pedos

Attached: 5f9.jpg (1280x720, 64.2K)

>Has two healthy non-Jewish Aryan looking sons
>healthy
they don't seem to be too "healthy" if they are willful participants

Attached: liev sons.jpg (1080x1080, 349.32K)

Why is this jew pressing the childs hand against his crotch like this
He destroyed this child by turning it in to a creature
He's probably raping this child

Holy Jesus. I don't know how much more I can take.

Attached: 1000 yard stare.jpg (468x490, 293.16K)

Attached: fighting for.jpg (1024x732, 207.76K)

>endgame
The normalization of jewish-incest degeneracy
>end.

everyone talking about how retarded this liev schreiber is but nobody is talking about this hoe

Attached: Skärmavbild 2022-05-19 kl. 00.33.58.png (462x1140, 806.77K)

>Shoving his son's hand onto his dick with both hands while looking smug in front of the cameras..

What a guy

Attached: JewishBiker.gif (224x162, 573.05K)

but but.... muh asian men are effiminate!!! face it whitoid, talking shit won't stop your kikes turning your kids into trannies.

getting hardcore molested and turned out by your parents probably ages you a bit

Women with no moral grounding are totally fucked
At least with men they can still fall back on logic
She isn't even worth considering in this situation

>Not even passing at 14
That kid is going to end up murdering his dad, and he shouldn't be punished if he does.

a jew cant stop subverting / poluting / humiliating white people, even if its own kids. a jew is chaotic by the nature and willingly or unwillingly destroys everything it touches.

Attached: horrific 300m fall.gif (349x194, 1.03M)

Since I've already made this pic in another similar thread might as well post it.

Attached: LievSchlieber.png (663x660, 399.93K)

A planet of nearly 8 billion.

2 billion christians, 1.8 billion muslims, 1.2 billion hindus, a billion+ atheists and agnostics etc.

Only around 18 million jews. Simply do the math on pic related to see who has pushed the feminism/LGBT/tranny/pedo movement onto normies and normalized it.

Attached: jews fem and lgbt.jpg (984x1222, 236.22K)

The mother is not Jewish making the kids auto-goy, hence the manipulation by the father who could care less

>AAAAAAHHHH A LITTLE BOY HAVING FUN WEARING CUTE GIRL CLOTHES
>I'M GOING INSANE

They're not even trying to hide it at this point..

save this pic. its better

Attached: jewish-feminism.jpg (1600x2812, 356K)

Cute. Wonder how he'd look in a classic shorts with bikini top

You fucking nigger. I can't even tell when it loops it's that good.

its a perversion of jewish mysticism

There is no ultimate goal. He is a loving father who appreciates the beauty of his sons. A kike like you feels the need to find fault in this because of your inherent kike schizophrenia.
What does OP have to do with any of that? You see a white man loving his blone, blue eyed Aryan children and interpret it as some sort of great replacement jewish tricks? You are retarded.

Dworkin is bat shit crazy.

Attached: 1652117783375.jpg (1000x1000, 806.6K)

>pretending to get on his child's shoulders
>thinks it's sexual
Dude...Schreiber is a creep, but that's schizo.

glad you liked it

Attached: 1566679649953.gif (494x419, 312.66K)

At least he's doing it to his own kike offspring, and not gentiles.

>NOOOOO you can't have legal consensual sexual relations with your son
since when was this board such prudes holy fuck love comes in different forms, how long until even having a wife is considered wrong to you sick fucks not everyone is an incel so stop projecting your problems

Attached: realfatherson4.jpg (480x360, 13.61K)

That shit still gay nigga

Attached: b02.png (600x600, 262.4K)

*sniff*
I miss him so much guys

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59.37K)

jews will be a minority in israel next decade

Was it worth reloading the page on a new VPN address just to post that you gigakike?

He's at God's right hand now. Don't cry because he's gone, smile because he taught us well.

Attached: 1641739794102.png (631x480, 488.35K)

weak bait but get a you for trying anyway

Attached: 1640385193456.gif (274x163, 953.25K)

are you high the jewish birth rate is greater than the arab one the future of israel is hasidem

Kys nonce

I don't know but I want one