Pull your stocks now--pandemic incoming 2.0

So I'm kind of glad I didn't say anything about it two days ago when I was tempted to post but I knew about this ahead of time. The WHO is about to declare a global emergency because of the recent monkeypox outbreak. This disease has a case fatality rate of up to 20% in children.

There are very high-profile investors who've been silently pulling out ahead of time. Virtually all other industries are going to be massively hit and anybody in the know has been trying to do this as quietly as possible before SHTF partly to avoid insider trading allegations but more importantly to not start a panic.

In the coming months, the disease is going to be sustaining infections globally including sustained local infections in virtually every major metropolitan center on earth by late June. US CDC and WHO are both projecting anywhere from 60,000 to 2 million deaths by late summer. Again, they are downplaying this because 2 million is not considered to be a lot of people, but that's under their assumption that they can stall the infections in every major urban zone.

Act accordingly.

Attached: MPOX.png (992x558, 1017.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/fox8.com/news/woman-who-came-face-to-face-with-lab-monkey-after-truck-crash-becomes-sick-now-on-preventative-meds/amp/
twitter.com/CriticalSway/status/1526464386386345984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: MPOX 2.png (598x594, 138.25K)

Fake and gay

im not gonna get this vaxx either faggot dont even try

Kikes need to stop pissing off God

Didn't a bunch of lab monkey get "accidentally" released?

Kino if true.

google.com/amp/s/fox8.com/news/woman-who-came-face-to-face-with-lab-monkey-after-truck-crash-becomes-sick-now-on-preventative-meds/amp/

Lol it’s going to kill all the retards that got the vax

TPBP

Atleast we can see who is sick and stay the fuck away

But
Best
Economy
Ever

They don't believe in God.
THEIR god is Satan.
They denounce Christ, they literally killed him. According to them, He is boiled in a vat of shit in Hell.

Attached: another prophecy.jpg (667x2192, 1.71M)

Yeah, was thinking of this.
Though is it not possible that the outbreak of monkeypox is related to morons taking the clotshot, destroying their normal immune system, and therefore being more susceptible to every fucking disease known to man?

Not this shit again

The twist is that only vaxxies are vulnerable.

This is bananas

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

isnt there a vaccine for this already that everyone got as a baby?

>avian flu
>mad cow disease
>swine flu
>ebola
>covid
>monkey pox
goddamn the retard nigger cattle masses that eat this up repeatedly are mindless goyimutt golems

Attached: crowd.jpg (1600x900, 470.84K)

>pandemic incoming 2.0
yeah, WHO pandemic treaty
twitter.com/CriticalSway/status/1526464386386345984

Of course, but they have to introduce a new virus or already existing into the population. The kill off will be so devastating the unvaxed will beg for cures.
Stop being pussies 1-10 is still way better than taking jew juice
>1-10 death rate
>no cure
>you gotta ride it out for 2 to 4 weeks
>spreads like covid

Carlos!

Attached: 1599792215571.png (1266x688, 408.89K)

Sarracenia purpurea works to combat the advancement of poxviruses (ie, smallpox, monkey pox, etc.)

You can find tinctures of it on Ebay. I bought a bunch of bottles of it back in late 2021 when I read about Bill Gates discussing smallpox being a risk in the future. I guess I'm glad I did but it still sucks that this bullshit is happened right on cue.

Checked and yep, game over from here on
I've lived a good life, lets all grab a 6 pack and watch the world end.

Attached: EB_ktuFU8AAEtZt.jpg (1000x1000, 92.46K)

How long is the incubation? Idk if I'm using the right terminology but how long can someone infected spread this before they are looking like a leper? I never took covid seriously, it never scared me but knowing for sure now that they want to kill us and monkeypox actually being dangerous, I'm getting scared, more scared of a mrna shot but still. Is it time to go full hermit, bros?

I got one too. wgmi, user.

Level 3 circuit breaker will trigger before 10am tomorrow

Attached: 326408E9-B1CE-4328-B574-3AF0FC671ADE.jpg (1170x1511, 461.2K)

Wiki says 10 days followed by two to four weeks of symptoms.

How do we know its monkeypox and not smallpox? I wouldn't be surprised if these creeps released smallpox or some modified version of smallpox (lower death rate?) in order to get the people who refused the fake covid vaxx to take the smallpox/monkeypox vaxx. Maybe the fake covid vaxx was just a way to get ppl riled up and scared enough to accept untested dangerous gene therapy...Then they release smallpox (more dangerous) to get the stragglers.

Between 6-21 days
But not contagious

>10 days
Holy shitballs, sorry for not looking it up myself but thanks user. Yeah, I'm thinking I better prepare now to be stay the fuck away from normies for awhile.

>But not contagious
So they aren't contagious until they have visible boils?

The monkeypox outbreak is the reason the CDC and WHO are being so secretive. They want to avoid panic and have a plan to control the spread.

damn wasn't this monkeypox a thing like 6 months ago.
i swear i saw some news article about this outbreak a bit back

The uber Christian bible thumpers told you science is witchcraft. By allowing yourself to acquire certain abilities, you have given the ability to those who really control us. Learn wisely.

Humans evolved or were given the tools and abilities to create monkey pox as a weapon. Then the strings were pulled.

Attached: E28F4129-483A-4E62-ABE7-63D491F0181D.jpg (1024x820, 236.5K)

Checked

There was a case in Dallas late last year or earlier this year. Only remember cause I live here

Buy high, sell low

That's what you stupid retards would be doing

Inflation = everything cost more = higher stock prices. This is paper handed bitches selling right now, anyone with >10 years left to live should be tossing their couch cushions to find more money to buy.

>They don't believe in God
Well actually they do, its just that they oppose him because
>THEIR god is Satan.

They're about to find out how much the world doesn't care, and they are to blame for the destruction of it. Tick tock motherfuckers

Attached: covid connections.jpg (3000x2592, 1.85M)

That's crazy. Science is literally a direct result of the Christian love of God and His creation. We want to understand God's creation better and by doing so get closer to Him. Real science is absolutely based. It's this scientism cult that has emerged in the last 20-odd years that has been the real problem.

Should I buy the plant and make an extract myself?

Look what you did Satan

>This disease has a case fatality rate of up to 20% in children.
Not my problem

lmao how many companies that were listed on the DOW in 1927 still existed, much less were listed in 1947?

EVERYBODY is swimming naked. And the tide is racing out like the herald of a tsunami.

One had to come before the other. The Amish are the only ones who got it right.

>monkeypox
So it’s another virus that only kills niggers?

Attached: F1EB3D8A-D30D-4FE1-95C4-90F8DED78A79.jpg (648x900, 66.73K)

It's pretty cheap to just buy it.