/MPOG/ Monkeypox Outbreak General #2

Previous:

Attached: 1642818212111.jpg (1066x799, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/europe/monkeypox-cases-among-gay-bisexual-men-reported-in-portugal-britain-20220519-p5amk7.html
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/05/18/927043767/rare-monkeypox-outbreak-in-u-k-and-europe-what-is-it-and-should-we-worry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The vaccine did this.

CASES:
>37
DEATHS
>0

AREAS AFFECTED:
>Spain 23 cases
> United Kingdom 9 cases
>Portugal 5 cases
> USA 1st confirmed case

>MONKEYPOX outbreak in UK, Portugal, Spain—CDC is very worried about transmission & warning that the UK outbreak could spread—Portugal & Spain also likely outbreak. MonkeyPox is fatal in 1 in 10 cases, with severe disease & death more likely among kids.
>Transmission is thought to occur mainly through virus-laced droplets, but direct contact with lesions or bodily fluids from an infected person, or indirect contact via contaminated clothing or linens, can also result in transmission.”

is it from niggers, chink or faggots?

Attached: 73f2f0ef-ce22-4786-8476-6035074122a3_text.gif (400x225, 685.94K)

ITS NOT MONKEYPOX

ITS GAY MONKEY AIDS

Attached: GAY.png (817x672, 174.15K)

>37 cases
>0 deaths
>OMG IT'S THE NEXT AIDS!!!!!!1
You faggots really need to find a real happening. It will fizzle out by the end of the month.

ITS OVER WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE

the name "monkeypox" should be self explanatory

except you're the only one thinking we're obsessing over it to this extent fucking faggot

we are fucked, aren't we? Might as well throw an influenza virus into the mix like bird flu. Then we can have the trifecta of coronavirus-variola-influenza gay nigger aids

>monkeypox

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

It's from Arabs fucking gay monkey chink niggers

Covid pandemic was pure fiction and look what happened lol, even if something isn't real they will still use it to manipulate and control the masses

Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice sage on you.

Just go get the monkeypox now so you can build antibodies before the real strain gets released.

>It will fizzle out by the end of the month.
Exactly what they said about covid
Then they put everyone in lockdown

stop posting Putin memes you idiots. You are spreading this new airborne monkey AIDS.

wheres the link to whatever article this is

what did I just say? You need to drop your monke memes NOW

baka.com.au/world/europe/monkeypox-cases-among-gay-bisexual-men-reported-in-portugal-britain-20220519-p5amk7.html

reported multiple places, just search gay monkey pox

trustme.bro

>hypersonic monkey aids

>Faggots dying of a new disease that spreads among them

I hope the government got AIDS 2.0 right this time around and it actually works.

With the new WHO shit that's going to be signed in a week this is going to get fucky. Portugal also is going to pass some shit about new sanitary emergency. We are fucked. The dates seem to point to late June to July.

> born too early to explore the galaxy
> born too late to explore the Earth
> born just in time for the birth of /mpog/
Sure, I could use a new larp for a bit

Merely a coincidence the WHO pandemic treaty giving them unlimited power to do whatever they want is in like 3 days haha

Oh vey. Do NOT repost this. They would hate that.

Attached: 1652851128251.jpg (667x2192, 1.71M)

or here's NPR
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/05/18/927043767/rare-monkeypox-outbreak-in-u-k-and-europe-what-is-it-and-should-we-worry

Attached: GAIDS.png (1093x402, 62.82K)

UNDERRATED
>Just go get the monkeypox now so you can build
No. I don't do gay sex

Attached: 1652736450302.png (2440x1560, 2.59M)

>don't worry goy it's just the fags

thanks bakeranon

errr, we’re not doing this again are we, or maybe we’re doing it ironically this time??

> Pride Month is two weeks away

Attached: mother-of-god.gif (498x365, 3.56M)

How long has it been at 37 cases? 4 hours? 5 hours? I smell bullshit anons

So faggots hsving sex with chimps again..

All cases I have read have been on gay men. Could it be that they are all also vaccinated? Thoughts? Maybe it hs something to do with it also. No?

kek

thanks. i dont like npr, but normies tend to believe them more

Just you wait then. The government sponsored gay rapists will get you, eventually.

First one in 2 years aswell right? So the sodomites are going to be extra frisky

Preview of your future, you read it here first. The mysterious hepitatis in children as well as monkeypox are both illnesses that healthy populations wouldn't allow to mutate or spread but due to the damage caused to nearly 1 billion through covid and their immune systems being compromised via infection, vax, and long covid these diseases have new life. This is only the start, you will see rare, extinct, and brand new illnesses proliferate. To use an analogy you are at war and covid was the scouting party. You haven't even seen the main forces yet.

Enjoy extinction

Attached: 666.png (660x677, 455.74K)

So who’s going to draw monkeypox-chan

Another fake pandemic

time to get creative, hm?

>monkeypox

Attached: IT'S OVER.jpg (677x499, 38.13K)

dvbs and the user below dies first

What about UNVAXED?

American Ultra: a movie about a young stoner working at a small gas station who turns out to be a sleeper agent in West Virginia who is to be terminated. In the movie, one of his handlers tries to save him by activating him. The CIA then tries to isolate the area by claiming that there is a monkey pandemic (initially acquired by the handler having intercourse with a monkey). At the end of the movie, the big shootout occurs in some supermarketThis has strange parallels with the Buffalo shooting and this, in my opinion. Sorry for the potential retard post, just wanted to voice my opinion.