We did it Any Forums

She resigned.

Attached: 737456E2-467D-40B9-BA46-77C55A341AED.jpg (1912x1640, 343.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LIx3nEYu5Af7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good

dindu nuffin. If she goes shopping iss on you guys

BIG IF TRUE
bitchute.com/video/LIx3nEYu5Af7/

Attached: B6E224F2-F308-4BDE-B874-07E3F9BE4797.jpg (696x1024, 36.98K)

can i see the vid this deranged screenshot is from

Source please?

She'll pop up somewhere else in a few months. She was working to get Zelensky elected in Ukraine a couple years ago. The state is so thoroughly corrupt its unreal.

she was a head fake.
now Biden will quietly insert somebody 10X worse than Nina into the position that nobody has ever heard of.

WE WON BROS

ITS OVER

theyre just walking back their claims of the misinformation board so they can bring on a softer form of censorship without it seeming so radical

She resigned from her position.

kek, she was absolutely getting mogged on twitter, the Jews will be absolutely seething at this development and now they’ll escalate their dirty tricks even more to prevent Musk taking over twitter.

her nudes when?

I will not be satisfied until she and the rest of her ilk see death as a preferable option to life.

literally who

She resigned but the board still exists. Just darkly now. Coming soon: neocon disinformation ministry.

Attached: media_FRwsllYWYAAqtUV.jpeg.jpg (1080x1331, 131.22K)

this is a genuine victory for freedom, and what should happen to all the authoritarians working to make our lives nothing but a shitty reality show

Attached: 2021-09-26_11-10-45.jpg (572x480, 33.86K)

Attached: 165289614.jpg (1000x600, 170.01K)

...that said...I'd lick her good

good, fuck her and the horse she rode in on.

She never should have been hired to begin with.

Attached: BigMother.jpg (404x493, 50.41K)

CHECKED

Attached: BlewsCooze.png (583x1050, 392.28K)

>QUADS

Nah. They'll accomplish the same thing without making the agency visible.

>She

Attached: 40f5dk.jpg (586x426, 69.06K)

>Another globohomo despot defeated by cartoon frogs and shitty puns
Who's next?

Attached: FSff4JxWUAch6yD.jpg (720x900, 166.97K)

kys christcuck

Don't let up. Keep harassing that tranny

people seem to not understand this. Nina leaving is no victory, they will just install somebody completely unknown that is more of a radical naked partisan and it will happen completely under the radar

sauce?
this is a bot

>After six years dedicated to the study of disinformation and best practices in responding to it, I joined the Department of Homeland Security to be the executive director of the Disinformation Governance Board with the intention of supporting the Department’s important work addressing disinformation that affects the homeland.

With the Board’s work paused and its future uncertain … I have decided to leave DHS to return to my work in the public sphere. It is deeply disappointing that mischaracterizations of the Board became a distraction from the Department’s vital work, and indeed, along with recent events globally and nationally, embodies why it is necessary. I maintain my commitment to building awareness of disinformation’s threats and trust the Department will do the same.

>sauce?

We didn't do anything. The fact that they even attempted it shows you just how fucked we are.

>We

Attached: FQFRKlBWYAMEYeK.jpg (593x680, 105.22K)