Moroccans are racists

I hate living in this country, all my fellow Moroccans are racists and no one is ashamed of it, what should we do to become more tolerant people like you ? Besides importing the Jews, we already have them and they're too old and poor not like your Jews.

Attached: IMG_20220518_231026.jpg (1048x1446, 452.43K)

>kidnap 13 year old girl
Why are you so raaaaaaaycisssss???

is pic related real Oussama?

Attached: 1582320839171.png (2076x1382, 382.22K)

Some things are real, some things are exaggerated, for slavery I guess he means hiring him to work for you then telling him to fuck off without paying him, or hiring an african to work for 3$ per day or smth like that.
But conquering villages is not true.

Every day i think "I have to lift more weights"
It's coming, there's time, get off your white asses and get Any Forums
There's no greater thrill than battering another human being on the field of conflict.

Dat Morrocan cuisine though.

1. meat into urn with all the spices and herbs you like.
2. Seal that shit so moisture doesn't escape.
3. slow cook over the bath furnace
4. Relax and enjoy bath
5. Mean of gods awaut after bath

Attached: 1644096376023.jpg (2048x1365, 296.17K)

>for slavery I guess he means hiring him to work for you then telling him to fuck off without paying him, or hiring an african to work for 3$ per day or smth like that.
Reminds me of southern Italy, sometimes the terroni workmasters give the nigs sewer water to drink lol
>But conquering villages is not true.
Sad.

It's called Tanjia and it's traditionally only prepared by men in Marrakech, women were not allowed to make it.
And that's why this is one of most perfect Moroccan food.

>tanjia
>tajine
Do you pick the same 6-7 letters and then remix them to name your food?

They're probably both related, cooking with urns.

If you're white and have a decent job you'll be able to buy your own house and a car, then you'll be able to have your own family and raise them to be the best people they can be.

That's what you need to do to fix the country.

all arabs in west africa should be exterminated...

all decent arabs potentially saved should be sent to norf east of africa, i dont like invaders, where every they many reside.

try to stop being a slave first before trying to solver these minors problems, France has its dick in your mouth by proxy mohammed 6

I hope there's a food named vajina too then

Tagine is a dish where you can cook anything and call it Tagine of that, like when you cook Sardines you'll call it Tagine of Sardines.
Tanjia is a meal made of meat, cooked in the Tanjia dish. You can't cook something else in Tanjia, only the Tanjia meal.

You guys are cool, but the women are too fucking ugly. I know I'm a white male and that's not my fault but come on.

You should do as your predecessors did and castrate every nigger in your country.

Unfortunately you're right, but not France's dick, both of us are submitted to the Jewish dick, the CRIF are the true rulers of France, you know that.

We'll try to promote Transgenderism in their community to evade your sanctions

Blyat what's up with the soaring hash prices lately

And ironically enough they run algeria through france. it's like poetry.

Based, you'd outjew the jew.

You are in France. You can leave.