Am I really better off unvaccinated?

I'm not quite but almost entirely a hermit; wear my mask in public; but have family who have friends who are not hermits and are vaccinated.

One of them I do not live with got COVID. I am paranoid now every time I feel a little sick. Today I am feeling weird. I am feeling a little better but earlier it felt like I was one second away from puking.

I am very prone to anxiety attacks. Also had a lot of stress this morning. This happened one other time weeks ago and I had no fever. It felt worse than that this time but I didn't check for fever.

In my heart I know I am fine and safe but still, is the vaccine itself "proven" to be bad as everyone says?

Like I get if you can avoid COVID but if end up getting it, would you be better off vaccinated or unvaccinated?

Attached: world-globe-c4mp4-Rainbow.png (1000x833, 1000.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33260798/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being so fucking gay

I mean you can read about how it actually works, check studies and see all the "red deer events" that we've had and none ever came true. If you're a hermit, you'll probably be fine, even if you get it you'll probably be fine, but it's not nearly as awful as Any Forums makes it out to be.

My wife and I, who are unvaxxed, along with our four daughters went on vacation to texas a few weeks ago, while allowing my mother in law who was double vaxxed and relocating to the Carolinas tag along as she drove through.

In her paranoia about being around us purebloods she went and got a third shot of moderna.

She gave all of us Covid and got covid herself.

She also gave my sister in law and her husband Covid.

The "vax" IS Covid

FPBP
Fix yourself, OP

>Red deer events

What is this?

>wear my mask
stop doing this. It's definitely hurting you.

Coof is a nothingburger, masks don't do shit except reveal your NPC status, and the "vaccines" will likely hurt you.

Attached: maggot.jpg (1378x1050, 107.23K)

holy shit this is the gayest thing I've seen on this board. Covid has been gone in the south US for over a year completely forgotten, how are there still nerds like you?

Megadose Vitamin D to fix your anxiety and then go lift faggot

Attached: 1630107944042 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 1020.92K)

If you're such a pussy that you're worried about the disease then go get your clot shot. Just remember that it will fuck up your health so bad that your anxiety and stress will reach the point that they literally kill you.

I already lift weights but where do you get vitamin d (i have ideas just want to make sure i am right)

Red deer is the province in Canada where the last red deer was hunted in a trophy hunt.

If you're so scared you'll get your clot shot. You're fucking stupid if you think people who haven't got the clot shot by now are afraid of covid, dumb faggot

First get a bloodwork panel that includes Vitamin D levels from your doctor to make sure you're deficient (most of the US is). Doesn't hurt to check Iron and B12 too. It's not entirely necessary to get the panel but it'll give you a definitive look at whether or not you're deficient.

You don't need to get Vitamin D from any brand or site in particular. I went with now Vitamin D 5,000 IU and took two a day with food daily to get out of a deficiency. It's super important that you take Vitamin K2/MK7 along with it (I did ~200mcg a day with the Vit D) so that the calcium promoted by Vitamin D intake goes to the right places and not in your arteries.

Attached: 1543786652437.jpg (3440x1440, 1.38M)

Some other common vitamins that are beneficial for most men descending in importance:

Zinc Picolinate (30mg) with Copper 2mg
Any magnesium blend that includes Magnesium L-Threonate and Magnesium Glycinate
B12
Omega 3 Fish Oils

Do your research obviously but this shit's generally benign and can help you way more than the COVID vax could. For reference:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33260798/

Attached: 1544997319820.jpg (3000x1600, 696.04K)

>I am very prone to anxiety attacks.
/Thread

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 57.3K)

thanks

You should be worried you never go outside you fucking reet you have the immune system of a toddler

>It's the demoralize poster again
kys faggot, either you're new here, a bot, or you're just some user fishing for (You)'s but either way saged

I live in a rural area, so I don't go out much.

>wear my mask in public
Get vaccinated, and
K E E P B O O S T I N G