Brit/pol/

>Britain teeters on the brink of recession after inflation soars to 40-YEAR high with 'apocalyptic' food costs looming - as Rishi says he WILL cut taxes in Autumn Budget... but only for businesses
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10829281/Boris-dodges-demands-windfall-tax-inflation-soars-40-YEAR-high.html

Attached: E9JFAoQWEAkwwd3.jpg (620x526, 92.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greville_Janner
youtube.com/watch?v=TLAbXiJdU7Y
sendvid.com/vql8dtqe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based St. Dunstan.

Any Forums threads aren't chat rooms. Make a decent quality thread with some direct relevance to British politics, or go to /bant/. You can shitpost to your heart's content on /bant/ and no one will give a damn, but on Any Forums you have to talk about politics.

done by the jannies again
will this humilliation ever end?

Sorry but I spent time on this replies so it goes in here

They encouraged people to thow milkshakes at conservatives.

Theres nothing better than an apple or an orange. Fill your boots. Banana mmm

Keep curtains drawn and windows shut during the day. Stops heat getting in. Then open them up at night

Based salad cream eater. I have a bottle. It's so good. I put it on sausage rolls.

kek

Tell me how you're a scouser without telling me you're a scouser.

you've been done by a janny

Oy vey anuddah thread got shoah'd

jannies seem upset??

tell us about the political implications of you being a virgin

Real thread

Brit/pol/ is lost and is a degenerate /soc/ colony that should be permanently banned and deleted.

Why are Jews allowed to rape kids?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greville_Janner

Fuck em

Attached: 1618397218674.jpg (1024x1024, 111.52K)

you're 11 posts late lad sorry i don't make the rules

anybody seen that fat pakis waist ere minnut?
that's politics isn't it? talking about sec state of home dept obviously luscious booty?

pls come back willyposter

Attached: 3935904A-A866-44F7-8A38-E691ADC507DF.jpg (1014x819, 64.43K)

>threadsplitting at 11PM on a weeknight

Attached: 1651540359112.jpg (602x800, 50.43K)

ShitBriton this is to you you parasite

>You didn't even know how the number system impacts calculus
Clearly did. It was a joke I made when an user said when the British went to an old colony they couldn’t start fires. Again, you bases debates of gotchas. Learn to go beyond that.
>seem to think that the number system has been 'improved upon' by whites
Most of the advances in maths and science in the last 500 years at least have been from the minds of European men. You can’t refute this, that’s my point. They went beyond.
>then pivoted to 'well it was the indo European genes that made that happen' which is nonsense.
Stop interdigitating what I’m saying wrong. I said due to the Indo European influence they were able to do that because no other parts of Indian did.
>You also seem to think inbreeding culture is genetic for some reason.
It literally is as genes adapt to certain environments through inbreeding to keep a certain genetic lineage of low IQ people going and religions like Islam promote it hence they will gravitate towards Islam, which they have. Islam would’ve been so wide spread across Asia otherwise.
Already mentioned the nature of per capita innovation as an example, not my fault you can’t understand my point is it?
When I say children I mean high school children/early college students. My point still stands in relation to the sheer gap of intelligence between Europe and India. Get that through your thick skull.
By the way, you can’t call yourself BrownBriton.
Britons are a certain genetic cluster which you aren’t a part off. Britons also aren’t brown, if you didn’t notice as you parasitically live from a country you aren’t from. Why can’t you make your own country better if there is geniuses there too? (Maybe because they aren’t as smart as you say?

Atomic Shrimp's soup video is great

>youtube.com/watch?v=TLAbXiJdU7Y

if he does not return we must elect an new willyposter
white smoke will rise above brit/pol/ to signal his accession

corrrrrrrrr

Attached: 279906675_576080360520541_3246225793674495866_n.jpg (1113x2048, 205K)

Fat indian women have horrible figures, no curves, no hips, no arse, just flab, and dirty dark brown fanny lips.

Base debates on gotchas*

There’s no such thing as an English passport.

wrinkle cock tho

Pls kys

>dirty dark brown fanny lips
ease back on the hard sell i was already onboard

img should be in a museum or an evidence locker and im not sure which

Attached: 2AY15WH.max-1520x1008.jpg (1391x1008, 212.93K)

Attached: DSDW-0wXkAEKLmr.jpg (554x476, 45.67K)

They're actually have purple pusys

Built like a pregnant sow.

On top of schooling Brown Briton whilst he claims I’m stupid whilst never proving how, I’ll do this. I’ll come and meet you and fight you. I’ll humiliate you twice. Debate is largely for weak people, what shows the power of someone is commanding their will into something real and their ability to fight like men.

So ShitBriton. Let’s debate, on one rule; if we debate we fight. Let’s dance you little rat.

OOOOOHHHHH ITS THUNDERING AND LIGHTENING OUT

pussy lookin like audry 2's mouf from little shop of horrors

I would spit roast her like a hog

Storm here is very close by, less than 2 seconds between the flash and the rumble.

Attached: Annex-Lanchester-Elsa-Bride-of-Frankenstein-The_02.jpg (1600x1246, 701.07K)

I bet she smells like one.

Nothing in Kent tonight. It as bee gloomy and raining during the day though so

cor just started thundering outside, comfy

im opening up a bumsex emporium and giving brins free tokens for the hershey highway

Ello Ello Ello
What do we have here then?

Attached: Dicksout of Dock Green.jpg (634x694, 73.79K)

I was just about to post that lol

me naybahs done a trainsfobic on me

>Dicksout of Dock Green
toplel

Attached: The Blue Lamp (1950).jpg (512x386, 82.44K)

>this is the person decided by government to implement the rule of law
honk honk

This you?

Attached: 20220512_190931.jpg (962x642, 111.6K)

A faggot

why is he so small?

Corker of a sturm this lads.

Attached: comfyhitchensai.jpg (512x512, 16.05K)

ur mum belongs in bant bc she is the source of much amusement

Following Turkey’s move, Croatia’s president also seeks a better deal with the bloc if Zagreb votes to invite the Nordic states.

Attached: nato.jpg (1244x812, 297.49K)

Based Jack Warner.

Jigsaw is a great crime movie with him. For something light check him out in Home and Away about a family who win the football pools. Or the charming series of Huggett movies.

/comfy/

Attached: CBC2EB45-6823-46CB-A6BB-280E245CAD43.png (2359x1749, 1.27M)

>work part time job
>petrol costs almost 15% of my daily wage
>work 100 hours
>only about £200 per month better off than on benefits
>effectively working for £2 an hour

Attached: 16026813390968.png (1039x559, 260.99K)

i hope the thunder and lightning comes in a minute or so, that way i can watch the rain on my window and watch the lightning from inside my room

do the willy dance
WOOOOOOOOOOOO
sendvid.com/vql8dtqe

Deliverychad?

>but on Any Forums you have to talk about politics
Oh how I wish this were true