/CCG/ - California Chads General

California has the largest budget surplus of any state ever, $97 billion. It is not an exaggeration to say that it props up the US economy at this point, as every sector outside Californian tech is dying. It doesn’t even need other states that much, as California is the single largest agricultural producer in the union. It also has the best weather and the most beautiful geography.

Despite this, chuds in flyover states routinely seethe over our success and try to slander our great state. I think this is because we have been selfish - we need to do more to export Californian values and uplift our brethren.

ITT we discuss how to accomplish this, and how California can take up its birthright as leader of this great nation.

Attached: 87656F4D-0EE8-4BEC-9295-DFF35632B3AD.jpg (1080x1098, 86.7K)

>California has the largest budget surplus of any state ever, $97 billion.

It's a lie.

California has a surplus? How can this be?

Maybe if they spent it on law enforcement, fixing roads, equipment to battle forest fires, free toilets for the homeless, and desalination plants, we could actually enjoy California.
Right now it's just a drought and crime ridden shit hole.

The only reason California makes so much money is because of Hollywood, Silicon Valley and Disneyland. California would be dirt poor without those three propping up the state

>you would be poor if it weren't for the things that make you rich!
flyover genius in action

>California has the largest budget surplus of any state ever, $97 billion.

I think you meant to say California has the largest budget deficit of any state ever, $97 billion.

Kek there's no redeeming you untermensch. If you didn't move out of Cali a decade ago you're a braindead drug addicted faggot

Pipeline is in the final planning stages. Groundbreaking starts in Q3 of this year

Attached: EB94A57C-C242-430A-A71D-1DE3634FA150.jpg (1200x583, 121.24K)

>noooooooooo it can't be true nooooo liberals were supposed to be bad for the economy!!!

Attached: file.png (1200x777, 569.13K)

No such thing retard.

Yes, it's easy to gloat when you ignore "unfunded liabilities," as if the future doesn't count.

I just want to own a 30 round magazine.

You sound like a Great Lake state faggot. Enjoys us California kings draining your precious water. It’s rightfully ours

Based. I wish I could see the look on droughtposters faces when we just secure more water like we always do.

It's not true, especially when you look at real government spending. This headline is misleading.

Fuck, man. California really is juet based. You guys should secede from the rest of us retarded impoverished states. New York too. Leave us dumb redneck hicks behind in our ignorance, we only drag you down.

California also has the biggest surplus of gay and aids of any state.

Attached: 1630373880183.jpg (2000x3868, 1.57M)

we got nuts too! bitches love nuts.

I got bad news to you California. Your tech industries are more fragile than our Automotive industry. Aswell our automotive industries supported many more familys. A budget surplus based on tech is not surprising. It is a fabricated cost that will crumble much quicker than the auto industry has. When it starts, California will just be a gigantic ghetto.

That would be selfish. We are going to stick around to uplift you.

>California has the largest budget surplus of any state ever, $97 billion
>still has a homeless and street shitting epidemic
lulz

Only because it has good weather and rich people move there, the policies and management are dogshit

It’s like saying we should learn from Dubai due to their amazing wealth oh wow we should all model ourselves over their values

The irony about California is the exodus of the main claimed Democrat demo, middle class voters.
California is becoming a top/down state, of smug "progressive" yuppies and a slave class who are not subject to all state/federal laws.

California has a 98 billion dollar surplus of people shitting in the streets of San Fagcisco

Attached: 1612716676658.jpg (500x404, 29.48K)

>budget surplus
>can't keep small businesses from getting crushed by covid lockdowns
>entire cities worth of homeless camps
so you're freely admitting you steal billions from californians then don't spend it wisely
nice work

Attached: 1488342676467.jpg (780x800, 103.6K)

As an Arizonan who's state is in such a desprate state because of Calis fucking stealing our water, I will commit so much domestic minecraftism to this pipe line

Lol, I can’t wait for wildfire and heat season to be in full swing.

Imagine living in such a cucked state where you’re actually proud they withhold so much of your money in taxes yet things are still falling apart, burning, being without electricity, homeless everywhere and niggers doing house invasions. Kek

kek. Your whole state exists because of one canal off the colorado river, that water is ours

>doesn’t mention hobos
>doesn’t mention illegal spics
>doesn’t mention niggers
>doesn’t mention strict mask laws
>doesn’t mention absurdly high property value
Fuck you nigger lover
>t. Sf

So, whatre we gonna do with the cartel members with face tattoos roaming the suburbs like it's no ones business?

California is ultra clown world. They are claiming a "surplus" by excluding unfunded liabilities.

>Largest budget surplus
>Needed FEDs to bail them out less than 6 months into the pandemic

you niggers need to learn your place, excess money does not mean shit when it really comes down to it, the "sixth largest economy" is literally a self appointed title at this point and you will be reminded again shortly.

CA is the biggest welfare state. Your surplus has come from Covid funds.

It’s a joke, the cost of transporting water that far over that kind of elevation changes in the volumes they need is so expensive it’s just not possible. Why not just desalinate tons of water from the fucking ocean right next to them if they have all that money and energy? Protip:they don’t.

They can’t even build a high speed rail there. This is literally a pipe dream.

Exactly, it’s going to evaporate because it’s kike math and California never saves money for a rainy day fund anyway.

Your niggers come here for gas tho. Go fuck yourself. I hope you get aids and your children leave you to die in some nigger ridden home. I also hope for your children to get aids from being raped by some politician.