ITS OVER

They want to ban four Chan now

Attached: 4C565CF6-1C34-4BCA-8026-43818C3B2D95.jpg (827x1147, 229.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hirox246/status/1527005786093895680
archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_201510/page/n3/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=h55Ou6hbug8
odysee.com/@DefiantIrishman:8/europalastbattle:a
archive.org/details/benjamin-h.-freedman-speech-unedited-version-1961
youtube.com/watch?v=a_a0Dx1_vfw
bitchute.com/video/MQxyferx8mht/
bitchute.com/video/z9UDagBTV0Os/
bitchute.com/video/Es3WG7JKJUGB/
bitchute.com/video/UkfFfXEihsDD/
bitchute.com/video/eB9a5exAccNd/
odysee.com/@Libary:9/adolf-hitler-speeches:6
goyimtv.tv/v/1952142424/FELLOW-WHITE-PEOPLE--I-AM-NOT-WHITE-I-AM-JEWISH--THE-NOTICER
bitchute.com/video/v6bF1ZP3ozV5/
archive.org/details/DasNetz_LutzDammbeck
bitchute.com/video/rPYt0p1xHlnT/
bitchute.com/video/UEECVLRObMas/
youtube.com/watch?v=swx1P3Dj_C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yah same AG that promised she would "get trump" is gonna shut down Any Forums.
Not scared because she is not capable.

oh no anyway

Attached: 1618250843479.jpg (1125x1600, 451.39K)

They've been saying this shit for 10 years.

they won't be able to. remember net neutrality? not going to happen.

suck my dick

Attached: le memelab.jpg (1026x632, 261.08K)

This will be my last post here. The idea of some CIA glowie reading all my posts and constructing a personal file doesn’t sit well with me

>t. CIA glowie

Target the ADL

KYS CIA nigger

See you tomorrow

>The league of jews doesn’t like jews being the subject of any criticism or any illumination as to jewish activities and crimes
Wow. Shocking

The alphabet agencies make sure this site stays up.

Attached: c8b.gif (250x333, 1.45M)

Not so fast :)
twitter.com/hirox246/status/1527005786093895680

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-190825-343.png (720x1239, 573.19K)

we're way past that now. its been automated for awhile now and thats not even the good part. think simulations, highly accurate ones, down to the person

"Any Forums toxic culture" is a funny euphemism for "federal agents on discord".

Nigger the ADL has been whining about Any Forums for nearly a decade now, why would you fear an organization originally formed to defend a kike child rapist and murderer?

Attached: 1507012924298.jpg (278x273, 10.66K)

Do they not understand "containment"?

>plz plz plz
I can't wait until this containment site is gone and Any Forumstards flood every normie site with Any Forumstard comments

his grandma's are lying there was BWC involved at somepoint in the industrial age

See you tomorrow!

To all the low level FBI and CIA agents. Take back your orgs now. Support the Constitution. End this shit now.

Attached: 1631415817132s.jpg (120x125, 1.86K)

They've been archiving the whole internet since it was invented. You're already fucked.

They've wanted to ban Any Forums for years and they threaten it basically every time a shooting happens.

glowniggers tongue my anus

I WANNA SUCK AGENT SCULLY'S TIIIIIIIITS

or they will time the downfall of Any Forums to coincide with an internet outage. when they finally bring it up, you'll need digital ID to login...

I am #antisemitic

Calm down. They are talking about /po/.

Johnathan Greenblatt, if you're reading this, I would just like you to know that I hope you get raised and murdered and your carcass gets dumped in the woods where your rotting flesh becomes a feast for some hungry coyotes. That is all

Nigger.

Attached: TenshiIsTheHeroWeNeed.jpg (720x713, 81.09K)

LOL... Bad "White boys" and Jew "Goys", Bad, bad,... No, you will not have original thoughts, bad.

Attached: 5psrth.jpg (500x822, 140.22K)

>fringe
jews named this place so many times they can't believe that anymore

>now

i think it's good that we get a little attention. its been awhile since we blew up that van

no one cares, these faggots were getting mogged on their twitter account yesterday by white people calling out their hypocrisy in relation to supporting demographic replacement in the US but not Israel.

Based White Nip

Why do this call this a toxic culture?
Oh yeah, no censorship.
Jew legal department and jew media department calling free speech a toxic environment. pottery.

Jews absolutely seething lately. Sucks when your dirty rock is kicked over and the magnifying glass kicks in on a sunny day.

They want to shut down the containment grid. Kek. Hitters ghost will escape if they do that.

I DONT SO FEEL SO GOOD

That's the whole internet, everyone's phones, electronics, etc...

We (non gov shits) are only as free as we are brave, it's come to that. I'm not for violence but I don't fear these niggers, jews / gov shits, when it comes to expressing my opinions but that's me, but them spying is everywhere not limited to here.

Your picrel is a whitepill almost as big as my dick.

>NOOOO WE MUST CENSOR THE TRUTH! OYY VEEEEEY!! THE TRUTH IS HEAVILY ANTI SEMITIC!!! SHUT IT DOWN!!!!
Dirty, lying, schizo kikes back at it again. God I hate them so much.

archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_201510/page/n3/mode/2up

youtube.com/watch?v=h55Ou6hbug8

odysee.com/@DefiantIrishman:8/europalastbattle:a

archive.org/details/benjamin-h.-freedman-speech-unedited-version-1961

youtube.com/watch?v=a_a0Dx1_vfw

bitchute.com/video/MQxyferx8mht/

bitchute.com/video/z9UDagBTV0Os/

bitchute.com/video/Es3WG7JKJUGB/

bitchute.com/video/UkfFfXEihsDD/

bitchute.com/video/eB9a5exAccNd/

odysee.com/@Libary:9/adolf-hitler-speeches:6

goyimtv.tv/v/1952142424/FELLOW-WHITE-PEOPLE--I-AM-NOT-WHITE-I-AM-JEWISH--THE-NOTICER

bitchute.com/video/v6bF1ZP3ozV5/

archive.org/details/DasNetz_LutzDammbeck

bitchute.com/video/rPYt0p1xHlnT/

bitchute.com/video/UEECVLRObMas/

youtube.com/watch?v=swx1P3Dj_C8

Attached: LiteratureOnJews.png (683x3813, 464.47K)

why not ban discord & twitch instead

So... these ADL fellas, whats their early/life section like?

Wouldn’t you like to know goy

I wonder what it would take to make a "Any Forums" domain name?

because of all the mass shooters that have posted here in the past, i imagine. give it a few more mass shooters streaming on twitch and people will be calling for that to be taken down too.

The FBI groomed some sociopath to shoot something up, then write a manifesto/suicide note blaming 4ch and they get a two-fer. Blame guns and this place.

It's so obvious.

That would be such a shitty move. Remember that scene in Ghostbusters where they shut down the containment unit?

Yeah the jews tried this for ages

Given that Any Forums is literally a breeding ground for gay autistic terrorists, I agree strongly with the ADL on this point.

Attached: pol tries vaping.webm (640x356, 2.63M)

>Majory Stoneman Douglas
Where the last big glowie shooting occurred. Multiple students there had glow parents too.

Well, finally

wth is taking them so long?

Attached: Two More Weeks.jpg (600x396, 33.56K)

>adl wants to get shot up because someone on Any Forums can't shitpost anymore