Starts war to stop NATO expansion

>Starts war to stop NATO expansion
>Causes more NATO expansion
4D CHESS

Attached: Fin sweed.png (1242x506, 281.71K)

>Turkey blocks your path
Heh, nothing personnel, kid

What massive cope will Russian shills make?

Attached: 1649719302107.jpg (927x1024, 94.09K)

They blocked a Swift join. It will still happen.

That was not the only reason and Ukraine>Finland+Sweden,

I'm sure Putin is very happy with this.

>Russian shills
>IT'S TO STOP NATO EXPANSION
>Nato expands even more due to retarded monke man
>"I-It wasn't about NATO"

Yes, Putin is a CIA plant to get countries to join NATO

>Ukraine
>Russia

The fuck are you on about?

Why are you so one-dimensional? Maybe there are multiple factors.

This. There is no war. It's only a special military operation kek

I love how Russian shill reasons change on a weekly basis.

Are those 'Russian shills' one single entity?

They work for one single entity

lmao hey man i got a bunch of banan here, u want it? want my banan monke? hmmm? oh heh just dropped it in some turds for u, aids turds lmaoooo

Unironically name a bigger military disaster since ww2. Not even the shitshow in the middle east was this bad

They've pretty much been defacto nato members since the end of the cold war. Dumping the pretense of neutrality doesn't really change much.

Attached: 1635565875987.jpg (1419x1512, 3.27M)

This is some amazing cope. Especially since Putin said he wouldn't allow them to join.

TVRK BVLLS might stop this nonsense tho

>W-We didn't care about NATO expansion anyway
See how shills instantly change the narrative.

Vietnam war

Lol no. They are doing what they did last time. Veto to get a hand job from the US president then allow it.
Do you think this is the first or even 2nd time Turky did this shit?

Do we really think it’s a proxy war? You don’t think Russia would just go straight for America pearl harbour style to cut the power off at the source? Surely he wouldn’t be dump
Enough to just drain all his Recources in somewhere like Ukraine and not have even touched the main players

I dont follow turkish politics too much so I have never heard of them doing this kind of veto in NATO before, what happened?

Nope. It was a waste of time but it didn't lead to the exact opposite effect. Russia invading to stop NATO expansion is causing NATO expansion

He didn't say he wouldn't allow them to join. He said there would be serious consequences, and guess what, they cut Finland's electricity.

leaving afghanistan last year?

>Y-You better not join!
kek.

Sorry you have a WEF pod person as your head of state, finnbro.

I never heard that, but Sweden regularly does military exercises with NATO and has security guarantees with NATO countries. Disposing of fake neutrality changes nothing.

They were already American vassal states, they're just making it official.

Mmmmm imagine Joe's soft, wrinkly boomer hands that have never worked an honest days work in their lives... Mmmmmm imagine the folds of his wrinkly hands sliding up and down your Anatolian Andy... MMMMMMM it's like getting fucked by a lorchel.... Erdogan is a lucky man....

>It doesn't mean anything ok, w-we don't care about NATO expansion, w-we didn't make threats ok

Or they stop getting gas. Good luck getting a bottle ship at 10 times the price from the US.

That is correct.

>they cut Finland's electricity.
kek, how would they cut something they dont have control over?

I'm trying to find every time they did it, but pretty much the last 4 countries to join Turkey did this same shit.

Nearly all of your gas is sourced from Russia. I wouldn't be laughing unless you have a woodstove.

They stopped selling us electricity literally because we refused to pay them. Same thing will happen with gas this week.
>P-PAY YOUR UTILITY BILLS!!! I HAVE TIGERS AND NUKES AND SPAAAAACEEE

> It will still happen.
sure

Attached: cope.jpg (903x500, 128.42K)

the eternal Turk is just milking this opportunity for gibs and concessions. Ultimately they aren´t going to lift a pinky for the Vatnig.

Holy fucking shit, the irony.
The absolute cope from Russian shills are amazing.
>N-No they wont join ok they just wont THEY WONT but if they do join it doesn't matter even though we spent months saying this was to stop NATO expansion

Who cares, the head of state is just a puppet since EU law is above national law and constitution, these people are all just actors basically and the most important decisions are made outside of the country, I dont get why retards here claim its some major cuckening that our PM is a retarded woman, it wouldn't matter if they put a dog or a horse as prime minister since in the end the PM has no power over anything that matters, doesn't matter to me who the puppet is

This turn of events kind of is Russia's fault for not squashing Ukraine like they thought they would. They're showing signs of weakening and the kikes are positioning Finland to escalate the situation. Hopefully a nuclear first strike on Finland will sober enough normies to remember they're supposed to be anti-war.

Attached: 1645929617121.jpg (820x410, 92.38K)

So what? We dont use gas for anything
>I wouldn't be laughing unless you have a woodstove.
Why would I need a woodstove though?

I am well aware that they are puppets, but they're intentionally choosing the most undignified and embarrassing stooges they can find. It's a national humiliation.

Attached: 1641757623662.jpg (213x160, 10.95K)

They were just 2 weeks from disbanding NATO guys - 31 years ago

nigger nobody uses gas up here. thats for 3rd world shitholes like the US of A

It was just to block Nato expansion in Ukraine.
Sweden and Finland were already de-facto in Nato too, they just needed an excuse to make the people accept it

Literally ended Ukraine as a western hub of criminality and subversion and that is their main concern.
Russia couldn't give a fuck about Finland and Sweden, they are only a threat to their own people.

Dang that's actually pretty impressive. Too bad complete zionist retards run this country and its energy policy.

Attached: 1624333951032.png (850x510, 57.76K)

>Ukraine is now filled with more NATO tech than ever before
>Putin makes multiple threats about NATO expansion and if Finland/Sweden join
>They join
>Pussy Putin does nothing
>Russian shills cope and seethe

How many wars of aggression did Russia participate in between 1998 and 2022?

Attached: FOCTW-8WQAEq7l8.jpg large.jpg (1748x1748, 1.48M)

>the replies
These fags coming from Any Forums, /k/ and tranny discords are the most predictable troons in the world.

This
I know for a fact that Sweden co operates with NATO on nuclear weapons and has done since the 1980s

>Neither of these ice ape countries is getting into NATO because of big turk cock
>NATO countries shipped ukies so many weapons that they ran through reserves and destroyed their own combat readiness while still cucking ukraine on membership
>NATO now has to either kick out the world's 13th ranked military whose been in since 1952 and start spreading forces even thinner to defend ice apes or say no to the ice apes
>Either way they ruin the symbolic unity display tactic and undermine the core principle of unanimous voluntarism
>All while losing the war of attrition and ceding ground to a protracted advance while the Russia annex and consolidate
Man if it weren't for the fact that this war has multiple goals and win conditions, you would sound pretty stupid for implying that Russia isn't getting the exact response they wanted out of NATOniggers

>Serbia
Fucking kek

The fags sperging about russia are so tiresome. Libshits and tv race conservatards.

>amerimutt
>thread about european affairs
pottery

>Losing thousands of troops and vehicles while increasing NATO expansion is what Putin wanted
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vietnam had catastrophic social and economic ramifications

"NATO will stop being a unanimous consent alliance and Turkish veto will no longer matter. In two more weeks"

>Serbia
kek

No retard. Turkey has done this exact same thing 4 other times and each time they just wanted a handjob and after they accepted.
Fucking newfag

Well our country is led by retards too so we are in the same boat burgerbro

>W-We didn't care about NATO expansion anyways despite paying the shills to focus on NATO expansion
>W-We wanted to get bogged down and retreat!
>All those threats against Finland and sweden were just jokes ok?!

kek
NATO tech will only fuel dead Ukes
Russia will change its stance on Finland and Sweden as it previously had good relations with them. However Russia knows they are zero military threat to them, Ukraine was the real threat to their south western provinces and had to be dealt with.
They have absolutely been dealt with.

Sweden and Finland joining NATO does not change much. Both countries have relatively small markets, so it is not so worrying for Russia. What have more impact, are sanctions against Russia, and I am pretty sure some bureaucrats in government have accelerated balding issues now, while trying to find ways how to mitigate the issue. One of things what changes, is that now all countries in Danish strait will be NATO members, so if Russia will do something stupid in Ukraine (chemical or nuclear weapons), then among those countries will be easier to negotiate and agree to fully block Danish Straits for russian ships.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x415, 40.07K)