Why is there no blood?

>Heashot with AR-15
>No blood

Do different weapons with separate calibers just have different effects? If you watch the full video towards the end you can see blood after a body shot, it’s strange. It’s the same thing with the Christchurch shooting as well. Maybe it’s just because these streams are 144p and not that crisp. Anybody can watch a live leak video though and differentiate between reality and fiction.

Attached: B5F20C05-4B78-4D7B-A982-68593D04A42E.jpg (311x573, 184.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/1xopcLKPcAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think you can really fake the impact that had. Her jowls move from the bullet entrance, and her arms immediately retreat from the severe neurological damage. Blood doesn't always just appear immediately, and he moves on from that scene pretty quick.

Attached: 1646341035941.png (649x763, 639.3K)

Good question

Attached: 1652824289402.jpg (642x535, 74.43K)

maybe the body doesn't conform to your standards of bleeding. ever think about that?

was probably some shitty range 223 rounds and not 556

He didn't wanna get in trouble with his mom so he turned off blood mode

It's the same as with the Sandy Hook shooting. There is a video of the shooter entering the school with an AR-15, then entering the hallway, and the next shot is the kid's head exploding. The only difference is that the video is sped up and the kid's head is bigger than a basketball.

If the heart isn't beating, there's no blood pressure and very little bleeding right away.

a bit of her wig goes flying. same as what happened to that one womans hair in new zealand.

Link to vid?

They didn't identify as a person that bleeds.

That wasnt a headshot you fucking subhuman. Even if that was a blank (fired without blank muzzle device) she would have probably died from the muzzle pressure.

No idea. I've shot a lot of guns at a lot of critters and this looks weird to me. Like hes firing compressed air or something.

Attached: clean up in aisle 5.gif (265x298, 1.93M)

It's real and satanic freemason cops groomed the shooter with their age old demonic witchcraft techniques. End freemasonry in police. Their oaths are the centerpiece of corruption in our society.
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: How the pedo elite roam free.jpg (390x456, 59.23K)

Everyone denies it but go look on JewTube and /gif/ for similar videos and compare. Look up what an AR-15 does to a human head in other known cases and compare. I'll let you make up your own mind.

The real question is, why did they not film her bleeding?

m855 he said in his postings.

>firing compressed air
How the fuck do you think bullets work you absolute mongrel?

>WHY DOESNT IT LOOK LIKE MY SCREEN GAMES
Classic

Attached: Raphi_13.gif (225x350, 87.4K)

Her head was empty so no blood, negro have little to no brain matter.

kys fed nigger

Not true I watched people shoot blanks at ballistics gel heads and even at point blank range all that happened were powder burns from an AR.

SEE
youtu.be/1xopcLKPcAA
Watch out OP people like to slide and talk out of their ass to confuse or sound smart.

Do your own research.

does anyone have the actual full video or a link?

>Shot inwards from head to body.
>Shooter runs away 0.5 seconds after said shot on laying nigger.
Are you retarded?

exit wounds are much bigger than entrance wounds. at the angle he fired the bullet likely exited somewhere in her upper back which was pressed against the floor, so the blood wouldn’t pool out in the first second or two. another possibility is the bullet skipping off the inside of the skull and fragmenting since the skull was also supported by the floor

Go watch some gore videos you pathetic fucks. Being on bestgore and kaotic for a few years would tell you this was very real and not everything sprays blood, depends on the person and rounds used.

In the video you can see pretty blatantly that its a air rifle, personally can't tell if its co2 cartridges or something else because the pressure make it feel like it can attain at least 1000 psi, the way the air flow over the woman head and displace the mask, the air waves on the spilled water, etc. is pretty hard to miss, literally anyone with an air rifle at hand can recreate the exact same conditions by shooting without a pellet or bb in it. Come on, try it, it will be the same volume of air that get displaced. You can get air rifles that pretty much look identical to the actual gun.

Christ man, you're taking this way too personally, it's a couple dead niggers, lighten up. I understand how bullets work and what propels them, but it doesnt look like there is a bullet. Theres no clear area even being hit, no sign of tissue damage, no anything. Their mask flutters, their shirt flutters and a piece of paper flies away.

Buffalo Soldier! shooting coons in America…

This is horseshit, literally none of the sandyhook footage was ever released or leaked, it literally was one of the major pet peeves peoples had about this fucking event.

Because 556 is known to have pinhole entry wounds and usually no exit wound. Which is why its usually not recommended to hunt with, even when using something like 75gr BTHP bullets, which do cause devastating damage but leave barely any blood trail to track. All of that blood just pools internally, whereas larger caliber bullets obviously have larger entry wounds and usually a wide exit wound as well for blood to flow out of. 556 is a very small bullet, what it lacks in mass, it makes up for in speed, so at the end of the day it is still delivering the energy, just in a different manner.
>t. /k/ autist

Attached: D572A640-9BFA-4517-AEA5-ADC92502C753.jpg (800x586, 255.3K)

Are you even american? I cannot believe someone from the USA wouldn't know about air powered rifles, I mean come the fuck on, some of your greatest explorer used them for FUCK SAKE.

Niggers are made of cheese, i have proof but i will not post it as it could lead back to me. Go find out for yourself, lick a nigger, they taste like cheese don't they?
Cheese doesn't bleed
Niggers don't bleed
Therefore niggers are made out of cheese!
Remember that next time you eat cheese

Attached: 1611129466836.jpg (1948x1956, 351.09K)

air tends to follow an object being propelled through it at high speed (bullet). look up bernoulli’s effect

>556 is a small round
>truth me bro im a fellow /k/ommando

Attached: GP90.jpg (1357x1064, 194.93K)

I have and usually my friend if you're shot in the head you immediately hemorrhage a pool of blood.

then the air would flow outward because part of the flow would be stuck into the wound as the bullet get in then forced back out from the entry point, it wouldn't cause a air flow on the surface like fog sliding off a hill.

fucking shills should learn to understand the shit they peddle before going on the internet and telling lies.

Seriously when Marines did that to hadjis in Afghanistan with a 5.56 their heads caved in with brain,.blood and skull fragments everywhere

5.56/.223 in AR's are the primary hunting rifle and caliber for hunting coyotes, along with other small predators. My issue was just that it didn't really look like anything was hit by a bullet.

Attached: ar-15-coyote-hunting-1.jpg (820x546, 202.12K)

M855 is notorious for “icepick” wounds which is exactly why the US Army switched to M855A1 and the Marines switched to MK262. M855 is perhaps the least useful bullet in 556, it was developed only because the bean counters in the 80’s decided that the military needed a bullet that could penetrate a soviet helmet at 300 yards, and fuck every other effect that would have on ballistics. Finally they switched after troops in Iraq were dumping rounds into hadjis hopped up on meth who just wouldnt fucking die because the damage from the bullet wasnt enough to incapacitate them immediately.

Thats EXACTLY why there is so very little blood to be seen. He used shit bullets.

And it isnt like there is a big pool of blood to be seen. Its like the head has been caved in, not even the shirt is even stained with blood.

5.56 is moving at 2k fps out of a 16 inch barrel. The entrance wound is going to be minuscule
You dont know anything

556 is a small BULLET you retard. Compare it to literally any other bullet fielded by any military on planet Earth, it is one of if not THE smallest in use.
Coyotes weigh like 80lbs, they drop fast. Try using M855 against deer and have fun spending the next 3 hours trying to find where the thing ran off to and died in brush up to your waist because it didnt leave a blood trail to track.

>*record scratch*
>Yeah, that's me
Kino headshot ngl

laying on the ground, before they get "shot"

Your own video shows it causing tissue damage. Now imagine he pointed it at a torso

2 words

SHAQ BALLOON

Y'all remember that on that TV magic show?

Anyone who thinks the video is real is a nigger and anyone arguing the video is real is a glownigger.

Because Marines had already switched from M855 to MK262 by that point, thats why. Case and point.

not all the air is in a perfect channel behind the bullet that would flow directly into the wound, that wouldn’t make sense. would you be able to hold a straw a few inches away from your mouth and blow air ONLY into the straw? no, some flows over the sides and might even move some papers on your table. if you don’t believe that a rush of air follows a bullet being forced through a barrel by explosive materials (pressure wave) go put some light objects on a table and fire a gun past them.