Russia Lost A Third Of Its Forces In Ukraine. Now It’s Losing The War

forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2022/05/15/russia-lost-a-third-of-its-forces-in-ukraine-now-its-losing-the-war/

>In the 82 days since Russia widened its war on Ukraine, the Russian military has lost a third of its forces, according to the U.K. Defense Ministry.
>That’s tens of thousands of dead soldiers, sailors and airmen plus thousands of wrecked armored vehicles, a dozen sunk or damaged ships and boats and more than a hundred shot-down aircraft.
>The heavy losses are contributing to a spiral of declining combat effectiveness.

Uhhh polbros you told me Russia was winning?? How can this be??

Attached: 1623593228026.png (720x517, 114.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/z1mweXKzwqSm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Forbes))). Russias kicking ass considering NATO is pouring arms and intelligence into that shithole country Ukraine. Imagine if Russia had done to same in Iraq. Grow the fuck up before the bombs start dropping on YOUR country. Moron

If we have indeed lost that much, front should have collapsed, because those casualties are mostly infantry and I doubt we have more than 100k motor rifle+VDV+marines. Even with some reinforcements it would have been unsustainable even for defence.

>implying Ukraine isn't already lost

(((Forbes)))
(((UK Defense Ministry)))
Ok, hohol

I don't really give a shit about this gay war, but what's the endgame in lying? Is it a funding thing? Like they think Americans will be more supportive of pouring even more money and military resources into Ukraine if they convince us that it's making a substantial difference? I just don't see what else the lie does for them

The Vietcong lost a third of its forces in Vietnam. Now it's losing the war.

The Taliban lost a third of its forces in Afghanistan. Now its losing the war.

>reminder that they still didn't conquer Mariupol

the only goal is more clicks. their readers want to click stories about the russians being trounced by the brave ukrainians, that's what they'll get

This is getting ridiculous even borderline silly at this point.
bitchute.com/video/z1mweXKzwqSm/

Attached: Dead Ukrainians1.webm (720x576, 2.26M)

>tHe PrOpAgAnDa Is JuSt FoR cLiCkS mAaN
I hate this midwittery lol you probably think vaxx faggotry was "all a moneygrab" like every corporation exists in a vacuum just doing their best to maximize their individual profits

>according to the U.K. Defense Ministry.
lol

Today 1,700 Ukiahs surrendered. Before that, 4,000 surrendered in three months. What will they do when, say, 15,000 ukis surrender, will they be able to hide it?

lol that's total bullshit and I don't believe it
I've heard that Russia never committed more than 10% of its armed forces to this conflict

Everyone talks about how Russians are exposed to propaganda while the west has a free and unbiased press.

How can anyone believe that when western outlets publish stuff like this? It's beyond parody.

>comparing defenders to the invader
You literally just made the case for the Ukraine war being unwinnable for Russia.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

The worst part is that it wouldn't have been as big of a moneygrab if Trump had stayed elected, because you would have found a lot of people on the left suddenly hesitant... But as soon as Biden is elected, all those pre-prepared vaccines are suddenly good to go and 100% safe and effective!
This timeline fucking sucks.

Attached: Profile 2.png (150x131, 15.81K)

Western press is free, yes. Nobody ever claimed unbiased. Journalists aren’t arrested for criticising those in power like they are in Russia

You post the same Forbes article everyday by the exact same writer

Attached: russian child prostitute.webm (324x240, 2.92M)

UK MoD says that only 3000 Ukrainians have died. But that Russia has 60,000 Casualties. So either
>You think your own MoD is full of shit and lying to you, a Paki groomer
or
>you are retarded Paki groomer that thinks Ukraine has actually lost 200k men (1/3rd of their force)
which is it? are you Paki groomer or Paki groomer?

>Imagine if Russia had done to same in Iraq
Every Iraqi soldier carried an AK47 or RPG
Every Iraqi pilot flew a MiG
Every Iraqi tanker drove a T-72

Where did all that shit come from?

Attached: 0a42a0aa182-resize-750.jpg (700x394, 62.59K)

Western press is so monolithic when it comes to spinning narratives and so hesitant to challenge those in power I'd argue the outcomes difference between a 'free' and controlled press is purely academic.

Russia lost 1/3 of their invasion force (injured, MIA, captured, killed) not their total military. Retard.

just 2 more weeks?

Attached: im687age.png (528x516, 457.71K)