Millennials are a cursed generation

>First experience with serious job hunting comes on the heels of the 2008 financial crisis
>Can’t take advantage of correction in home prices because too young to have made any money, and wage growth stagnates anyway
>Homes rocket to new highs, no chance of catching up now by just working a 9-5 like your parents
>Late 20s/early 30s, try investing as it’s your last chance to make it
>Get obliterated again by a global pandemic and an actual war in Europe
>Hold the course, keep buying, you’re smarter than that!
>Get obliterated again by massive inflation which leads to a gigantic stock market dump wiping out years of gains in weeks with no end in sight
>Oh yeah, and you were dumb enough to buy crypto on top of it all
lulz.com/millennials-a-cursed-generation/

Attached: millennials.png (651x566, 414.1K)

stop describing my life

Lmao, and the recession that’s coming in the next two years is going to destroy white collar professionals in the US. Accounts, engineers, software developers, all of them will see their wages crumble. Look at how these professions are compensated in the UK and mainland Europe, that’s the future for US white collar professionals. It’s unironically over for the middle class.

I've made more money with crypto than I ever did working. Avocado toast aint cheap.

don't care
I'll get to murder people for fun in my lifetime

go drink more Starbucks

Better house of mourning than praise. If you have not been preparing for war ypu have been part of the problem leading up to this overconsumption generation of subscription slavery to a convenience model of freemium economics. Like a drug dealer or a woman. First hit is free then you gotta pay each and every meal ticket. Until death and taxes come to claim your corpse

you don't make money with crypto.
you just scam people out of their money.

Why is it that businesses get loans or grants from the government and then shortly after we hear that we’re gonna be locked down so we’re getting money again as a business and then today I heard that there’s probably gonna be another lockdown this summer so how does Covid work can They see the virus mutating in real time to know that the lockdown should happen?
Or is the money to placate the business owners to shut down their business?
Why do they want production to stop?

>muh revolution
>muh apocalypse
>muh bloodbath
>muh civil war

Don’t worry, you’ll be dead before that happens.

>got my first job in 2005
>saved enough money by 2012 to buy a house at the dip with record low interest rates
Feels good to be a boomer millenial

no I won't
because it'll be before I die
hahahahaha

Not my problem, Idgaf nigga fr fr no cap.

yeah it's hard to take clown economy seriously. work a 9 to 5 to not own anything? I'd rather lay in bed all day watching youtube

Zoomers have it worse though, they're coming of working age during the shittiest economy in 50 years

>CORN IN MY FUCKING MAPLE SYRUP!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh, user.

Attached: PF_15.08.26_Orthodox-Report_feature640x320.png (640x320, 465.8K)

Also wrong
It will be the cause of your death

It's just a big tax write off for them. They have no intention of actually doing the work to keep the business open.

You lost that chance.

uhh no I don't think so Lmao

>millennials are cursed
NO.
We are the only generation to suffer extortion

Pretty much. I suspect alot of people will resort to this. The thing about having a country with alot of guns and ammo but not enough baby formula or a stable living situation? It's about to get ugly unless the Government can turn the situation around. Otherwise they might want to seriously consider their safety before too long. It won't just be a peaceful walk through the capital. It'll be a total melt-down, blistering blaze with AOC inside crying until she is finally caught, her hair yanked back exposing her soft neck right before it's slit on camera.

Then when youtube removes it - it'll be their headquarters next. They think their policies will protect them? They will have nothing and they will learn to be happy with it.

This is the reality of what is being crafted moving forward I forsee. I hope it never comes to this point but we have some real danger on the horizon. Just look around at how desperate people are becoming.

Again... I hope it never comes to the situation I described above. It won't be me performing any of that. But you don't need to be a Chef to call the food shit - you don't have to be a political scientist to see where things are headed. It's awful.

Attached: 1638484087863.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

>You forgot a point
Mocked Generation X when Generation X warned them as early as 2005 that this would happen. I was one of the warners when I was living in America, the nation of my birth. I'll never forget the mocking scorn and the "you're old, you're irrelevant, now get out of the way of my selfie" I and others received.

Fuck your generation and I hope you die. You and your parents did it all.

Using crypto for anything other than buying drugs online is so stupid, why did you guys have to ruin it?

There was nothing millennials could do at that point, the dominos had already fallen against them

You warned millennials of what? Your post doesn't make a lot of sense. Some dementia going on?

If you have less than 10 million dollars, you're middle class. If you have less than that, you're a subhuman peon zat vill eat ze bugz.

Wife
Kids
Paid off beach front condo

Turned out ok, never was hungry or wanted something too bad. Sport bikes ect. Just bought used.

I think boomers have it the worst honestly

holy fuck this is some sublime cope right here
>muh gunz
you won't do shit nigger, but unironically
amerigoblins are far too judaized and negrified to resist globohomo tyranny ever again, you're just copeposting

there will be no revolution
there will be no civil war
there will be no widespread looting
there will be no collapse

at most some user here and there will crack under the strain and do a pointless mass shooting attack that does nothing and targets innocents (because you're not just goblins, you're also pussies too afraid to go after the kikes or their zogbots, you'll go for softer targets instead)

you WILL eat the bugs, you WILL live in the pod, you WILL own nothing and you WILL be happy and that's a FACT

Attached: trulyinformative.jpg (680x383, 36.47K)

>Oh yeah, and you were dumb enough to buy crypto on top of it all

Yup and I'm all in. I got in knowing this shit will go down to 0 and I'm not getting out. After the coming monetary crash, crypto crash caused by stablecoins and coming regulations, the chains that will survive this are going to take over everything. Them being foundations of the coming digital prison.

shut up proxy fed

>CORN FORTIFIED MAPLE FUCKING SYRUP
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1649290314665.jpg (750x518, 259.8K)

People cannot afford bugs to eat and there aren't any pods. Just homelessness.

The situation is so dire and bleak that we may not even have any bugs left to eat.

>Generation X warned them as early as 2005
>I was one of the warners
>America, the nation of my birth
Why do you talk like a retarded faggot? You sound insufferable.
>you're old, you're irrelevant, now get out of the way of my selfie
Nobody said this to you, at all, ever. I would tell you to go do something else, but I'm gonna guess you don't have a lot going on outside of Any Forums.

>you just scam people out of their money.
That is how you become rich, retard