Another female athelete trooned

Taylor Silverman is speaking out after placing 2nd to a male competitor Lillian Gallagher who identifies as a woman at the Redbull Cornerstone contest.

twitter.com/SwipeWright/status/1526963218215751681

twitter.com/tmsilverman

I went and watched the highlight reel from the competition: youtube.com/watch?v=6RXDf7Av9kQ

They didn't even feature the troon anywhere in it. Even Redbull is embarrassed, they just can't *say* anything.

Attached: taylortrooned.png (514x524, 238.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Timcast/status/1526974381389398018?cxt=HHwWhICy_YHH87AqAAAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oops, to clarify, she's not shown skating in the video but they show her at the end taking her 1st place, typical non passing troon

Comments deactivated on all videos of this event

Absolutely stunning and brave

>(((silverman)))
deserved it

is she jewish?

Wow..Silverman didn't get her MONEY
or more precisely the money she deserved
BOOO HOOOO
Let me wipe your tears with your dollar bills bitch.

(((Silverman)))... The golem destroyed it's master. How ironic.

Yep and had a nose job done. Kek

Sore losers. Accelerate!

She did get her money

twitter.com/Timcast/status/1526974381389398018?cxt=HHwWhICy_YHH87AqAAAA

brave and stunning troon

Attached: file.png (2438x1360, 2.72M)

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. She voted for this!

This. Fuck this jewcunt.

>She is a trans-queer woman who identifies as a man

>trans-queer

This is like saying a trans-humanist.

>I went and watched the highlight reel from the competition
>They didn't even feature the troon anywhere in it. Even Redbull is embarrassed, they just can't *say* anything.

this is next level fucking around. I pray they experience next level finding out, oh do i pray for it.

“Silver is the new gold.” -Dave Chapelle, 2022

>Taylor Silverman is speaking ou
All I see is her complaining about not getting the full prize of the first place
wait silverman...
Everything make sense now

dumb cunt votes for this shit and screeches at anyone who doesnt. hope some tranny beats her fucking ass for her comments

notice shes even still using ridiculous leftist language like "trans women" instead of just being a normal person and saying transsexual

nothing would change in the world if this dumb bitch got her way

Attached: 164373483568356835.png (516x662, 267.03K)

I love this whole shitshow.

That's a kike
Sloping forehead in to a shylock nose every fucking time

me too because women started this shit, with their fee fees for trannies lol

She's cute

Attached: 1644934553005.png (960x714, 465.85K)

Attached: 1636840463651.png (269x187, 43.84K)

Attached: 1646778712051.png (520x813, 14.57K)

ty for the kick

Genetics says your a man and everyone else is lying to you because the police will literally come and arrest them if they tell you the truth.

This is what you want, this is what you get.

sure thing random incel on Any Forums

XY is not a woman.

But what does the birth certificate issued on the day of say?

which one is the tranny they all look like men

>instead of just being a normal person and saying transsexual

Fuck off kike, they are called transvestites or men with gender dysphoria, take your pick.

Look at tiny Tim already spending that sweet sweet Daily Wire shekels

according to these bitches, aren’t women just as capable as men, doesn’t this sort of bitching and moaning destroy the underpinning narrative of fourth wave feminism??

oh noooooo not my heckin khazar gf, she DESERVED that money, goyim! Its bad when it happens to Jews but if it happens to whites its ok because they are bigots anyway.

Attached: 1651018591953.png (537x569, 447.67K)

Powerful.

Is this it I think I found it

Attached: troon.jpg (1550x683, 88.07K)

STFU WAHMEN PUSHED FOR THIS SHIT FUCK YOU YA FAWKING WHOORE

Agreed kek fuck women. They are the same ones who would say that you should sleep with troons and ignore the shecock

Attached: file.png (163x197, 37.34K)

>transvestites
that means a cross dresser you dumb fucking esl nigger

they dont chop off their dick or take hormones and normally only crossdress at certain times, like at night when they go out

99% of trans people are transvestites who have been able to normalize dressing and acting as women to fulfill their sexual deviancy. only 1% are actually people with severe mental issues who want to actually be the other sex.

also a great deal of the transvestites are groomed to be that way by others in their community, you can look at detransitioning forums and sites to see this is true

99% of "transexuals" don't either and aren't considering it, they just take hormones to make their dicks flaccid and have little baby boobies to play with, which plays into the pedophilia aspect since it shrinks their cocks and creates little tranny tits, you look at the typical HRT tranny and they are very child like, and many are in to things like ABDL and other such degeneracy

Maybe stop voting and signaling for all this trannyshit, women.

>She is a trans-queer woman who identifies as a man