HAPPENING

it begins?
>So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.
revelation 16:2

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1527028525550772227

Twelve Monkeys anyone

Attached: monkey pox.jpg (1054x1630, 331.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vpczde-going-the-distance-with-doctor-faustus-part-3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ill bet that person was fucking monkeys

Red Deer happening

one person omg!!! just wait two more weeks it’s really happening!!

Dude I'm just gonna treat it like a nothingburger until the day I keel over from it and die. After initially shitting my pants because of a bunch of videos of Chinks that supposedly died on the street from muh mysterious respiratory virus, and hence contributing to two years mass psychosis that we just went through, I'm never giving a shit about any disease ever again, I'm just gonna eat healthy and stay active.

Ukrainians.

Looks like Putin didn't lied about bioweapon.

look into fauci.
he is a sick little manlet.
rumble.com/vpczde-going-the-distance-with-doctor-faustus-part-3.html

>inks that supposedly died on the street from muh
a lot of people died for real

Hope you didn't get the vaccine boys because here we fucking go

Attached: 1645276455207.jpg (914x1024, 200.26K)

Based

show your flag shill

That looks like fun to pop.

Attached: 2AD179E8-E585-44BD-9BAA-99D369C78009.jpg (648x900, 66.73K)

No offense but I dance on their graves haha

The child of a cousin got smallpox and she isn't worshipping anyone nor does she bear marks of the beast you allegorical Freemason faggot. To be specific, likes have a gene called CCR5 which makes them resistant towards all the mysterious civilization ending transmittable illnesses tho like in a good RPG it has some debuffs too. It's the gene they added with Crispr to design the first babies like that and it makes them resistant to Aids. Fuck off with your predictive programming bullshit.

It came from the UK, so you're mostly right.

Cool so they name it "Monkey" pox straight out of the gates so anyone claiming it didn't naturally come from animals will look stupid and insane to normies. Tired of these relentless mind games.

Based. The seals are opening one by one fren

Weird, just before then big crash was about to happen. I'm definitely buying a shit load of Bitcoin on the next lockdown.

Murdered by ventilators. How many died in their homes or on the streets like in the fake chink vids at the start of all of this?
Btw, I personally know of a case of ventilator murder:
>ok, but uncomfortable. not testing positive for COVID. Doc says pneumonia but not COVID
>daughter freaks out at “low” oxygen rating. Insists she go to the hospital
>hospital: “oh no we have to ventilate!”
>dead in 24 hours

>I'm just gonna eat healthy and stay active.
^This but I do make an effort to avoid dysgenic people. I've gotten to learn about certain types don't wash their hands. Keeping your own hands washed and having some sanitizer on hand is never a bad idea. Especially if you live in a minority dense area.

They did. But not from Covid. Why did no one die from the flu in 2021 according to the cdc covid cuck?

The vaxxed are all fucking dead.
Good.

>bill gates talk about smallpox variant being the next big thing
Good god not again, please leave us alone

Attached: 1400183330933.png (241x243, 5.98K)

Nothing ever happens, probably another hoax like cuckronavirus.