Literally all they had to do was not constantly antagonize their neighbours and act like niggers

Literally all they had to do was not constantly antagonize their neighbours and act like niggers.
Why can't they do it?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1200x800, 1.35K)

I wonder who got

>they
Who's "they"?

because this is planned for you by your puppet leaders dummy.

Attached: 1643526643777.gif (362x362, 2.3M)

In 2000, I admired Putin, though I knew he was a faggot. I stood with the children of Beslan. In 2008, he stepped into the role of prime minister (puppeteer) and Dimitry Medvedev took the job of President interim. People noticed and had serious questions about Putin and his friends power and Pussy Riot, journalists, critics, and political opponents were right to call him out. After BP lost tens of millions of dollars on a corrupt oil deal gone wrong and other companies left, Russians protested. In 2011, the people of Russia voted against Putin. Vladimir Putin and the united russia party lost that election.
He stayed in power anyway and people all over Russia took to the streets. Thousands are still in jail. Some faggot kike called Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States military secrets to Russia, Putin saw his defection as a golden opportunity to be king of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks and he used the Sochi olympics as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine. That same year Yanukovich, Putins crony, was kicked out of Ukraine by his own people.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula like Crimea would help Putin project naval power. Putin shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented. Since then, Putin has propagandized his reign unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and while journalists are executed in Russia, based Alexi Navalny has lead the opposition to faggots in the Kremlin from his jail cell. Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully. Navalny and thousands of real Russian people are in prision now because youd have to be a fag to support Putin.
When Putin dies this year, and it will be funny when he does, Russia will become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin or the fags who suck his cock can say matters.

Attached: 48809 (4).jpg (469x465, 37.41K)

You are right. Ukraine should not have antagonized Russia

(((they))) constantly antagonize Russia. OP is part of (((them)), a shabbos goy to be exact

Hey, Austrian bro, where do you live Vienna?
What's it like living there?

vienna is turkey

Russia is a creation of (((them)))

niggers of europe

WE DINDU NUTHIN

IT WAS DA WEST SIDE WHO DUN DID SHIT

Vienna is pretty nice as far as cities go but I still prefer spending time on the countryside when I have my time off

Attached: 1613141878818.png (500x518, 96.26K)

What did we do to Ukraine before 2014? Why did they betray us?

>IT WAS DA WEST SIDE WHO DUN DID SHIT
dis bud unironically

They have effectively brainwashed themselves to believe their own lies via Maskirovka. They think they are the third Rome and are entitled to take what they want. When in reality they are a nation of drunks too scared to rise up against their slavehandlers making every russians life way worse than it should be.

No. We think that the West wants to endlessly pump Resources out of us, while not allowing us to develop beyond a certain limit.

Vatniggas gonna Vatnog

Attached: 1651764403532.jpg (1880x1235, 295.17K)

>shabbos goy
At this point I don't see the difference between the shabbos got and the Jew. Only race perhaps.

Nice story tranny. Didn't read

Holodomor

I thought Ukraine was the aggressor

Didn't happen. Stalin couldn't control the weather, retard.

A Russian thinks "because I can do something, I will do something"
not
"I can do something, but should i do that something"

what was their aggression

Attached: muh trannies.png (600x616, 242.29K)

an american thinks "i must die for israel"

weather was not the problem - destroying lands food supply by forced collectivisation was...

kek

Did Mr. Shekelberg tell you that in history class?

Collectivisation on its own destroyed nothing, it was the wealthy peasants that destroyed their own crops to spite the Soviet state.

ghost of rasputin

>act like niggers
They ARE niggers. They don't have big dicks though. We beat those cucks at that and breeded their women during USSR.

your mother

i believe it

Attached: revazwrestling-768x538.jpg (768x538, 49.47K)

killing civilians in dobass since 2014 nothing much

Attached: FMzKQ-gaQAE_u9o.jpg (2048x1536, 430.34K)

They don't act like niggers.