Shkreli is free

The madlad is back.

>He was initially sentenced to 7 years in prison after being found guilty on 3 of 8 federal charges pertaining to his reign at the pharmaceutical company Retrophin.

Shkreli was quick to celebrate -- posting a photo of himself on Facebook with the caption, "Getting out of real prison is easier than getting out of Twitter prison."

>He seems to be rocking prison wear -- all-gray sweatsuit -- and may have even gotten a ride by some rando. A dude named Edmund Sullivan posted pics with MS, writing ... "Picked up this guy hitchhiking. Says he's famous." Might be a joke, who knows?

Attached: shekeli.png (2084x1492, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8
youtu.be/dDYFqqfx1E8
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED

Attached: 1651110238461.png (879x879, 1.09M)

Bitch lookin like Rachel Maddow

Now he can finally post Hillary's DNA.

What did he do again?

quick, find the cummies!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8

Attached: BCF2AEA3-D572-412C-9038-D498E594621B.jpg (688x502, 132.52K)

He raised the price of a drug and got arrested.

Kek

FUCK OFF SHILL

I PLEDGE MY LOYALTY TO NICK FUENTES FOREVER

hes a jew. sorry to be the one to tell you guys

I pray he turned to Jesus in prison like many before him.

youtu.be/dDYFqqfx1E8

Attached: White inmates.jpg (514x553, 79.68K)

Jews aren't the enemy. White Anglo Saxon protestants are. Jews don't betray their own people or lurk in the shadows with their satanism like the Anglo white trash.

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: White privilege .jpg (439x781, 133.69K)

Jews can be saved just look at saint Edith Stein

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Edith Stein .jpg (720x786, 100.9K)

Compassionate capitalism.
Bought a drug and hiked the price super high to milk insurance companies, then promised it to people without insurance at discounted rates.

>iphone posting kiwitranny is still seething
Based Nick

Piss off. Both Fuentes and Shkreli are based as fuck

For free iirc

Pisses me off how a brave patriot like Fuentes has been slandered.

Damn look he trying to go back saying that shit out the gate.

He offered to pay someone for Hillary Clinton's DNA.
Not joking.
He already made people mad because of the expensive drug thing, and then he trolled Clinton and the feds went at him hard.

He has an extremely suspicious early life section

It's the same thing

i dont get it

But who controls the Freemasons with blackmail?

Attached: 5CCABCE1-4E79-4F48-A741-979B2E9095B6.jpg (506x668, 58.35K)

Thanks rabbi

This is some glow op as were his previous activities. Maybe a fall guy, maybe a set up for some new activities. Also, did they take everything from him? He has no funds at all?

The faggot said he would release the Wu-Tang album he bought the rights to if Donald Trump won the election, and all he did was play a 30 second clip on a live stream.

>a drug

The AIDS suppressant drug iirc. Skreli will always be based in my book. Used to play him in chess back when he would steam. Nice guy desu.

>t. catboi fucking faggots

What's this? Another celebrity posing with one eye darkened? imagine my shock!!! WOW

Attached: faggot.jpg (474x315, 13.52K)

I think a lot of them are unaware what they're signaling.

>Jews aren't the enemy. White Anglo Saxon protestants are.
Yeee-aahhh. (you) need to re-evaluate and research that statement and some facts Nicholas.

Attached: Hey tr00fseekerrr.jpg (480x360, 11.55K)

I’ve started doing the hand in jacket pose just for shits.

Uhhh pretty sure you pay for some of the drug price out of pocket even if you have insurance, so he'd still be screwing over the average Joe by raising prices, not just the insurance companies.

>Kike proclaims man is a kike.
>Catholic kike explains that the protestant kike isn't a real Christian kike because the Catholic rabbis have condemned the protestant kikes.
>Christian kike goes on to explain that by his Judeo-Christian values, a dead kikess was embraced by the kike church priesthood. Therefore the kike says that kikes can be accepted by christian kikes.

Attached: 1650924480482.jpg (680x591, 112.01K)

He is the embodiment of a man who is completely fucked up on drugs and doesn't give a shit.

Wat. In which way?