/jdt/ Day 18 recap

one last thread for the day

do you think the jury is seeing through these lies and the probable witness payoffs?

Attached: ANP250422251-1.jpg (2048x1151, 198.77K)

OBLIGATORY:

>"She is begging for global humiliation," Depp's text said.

>"She is going to get it. I'm going to need your texts from San Francisco brother ... I'm sorry to even ask ... but she sucked Mollusk's crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers."

>Wolanski told the court "Mollusk" was a reference to Elon Musk, the billionaire Tesla co-founder.

>"I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I thought was love for this gold-digging, low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless, dangling, overused flappy fish market," Depp's message continued.

>"I'm so happy she wants to go to fight this out. She will hit the wall hard.

>"And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum-guzzler out of my life. She will hit the wall hard.

>"I met a fucking sublime little Russian here ... which made me realise that time I blew on the 50-cent stripper ... I would not touch her with a goddamn glove.

>"I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath from her. Sorry man, but now I will stop at nothing."

BONUS ROUND:

>Depp’s original text read, “Hopefully that cunt’s rotting corpse is decomposing in the fucking trunk of a Honda Civic!!”

>“I will fuck her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she is dead.”

Of course you fucking incels are laughing about domestic abuse. No wonder women want nothing to do with you.

>SLLLUUURRRRP

Attached: megapint.png (579x505, 304.3K)

that's not the case at all. these women don't even deserve men who would fuck them or love them.

Attached: 1652902880042.jpg (1016x996, 122.37K)

Is that the infamous Mega Pint?

Attached: 1652806082139.jpg (1024x978, 63.91K)

tomorrow we have live witnesses coming up, and it's also the final day of the week.
will we see /ourgirl/ camille dominating again after being on cooldown today?

Attached: 1652812795946.png (729x628, 563.46K)

She was equally abusive. I like to call it equality

Every bar will sell "megapints" after all this shitshow is over.

JD got dragged its over for him

Just woke up from a nap because of my sister saying how Johnny got screwed over today. Did something big happen?

The fat one is doing the next cross, i'd like to see Ben in action tho.

>we
Who are you, shitskin

Nobody gives a shit about celebrities anymore

I like Hannah Flood because she looks like what I imagine real life Monika from DDLC would look like.

Attached: monika hannah flood.png (1461x1096, 1.55M)

all in all today was mostly neutral. mostly it was amber's team doing damage control, not letting johnny's team do much.
johnny's team is definitely doing better with live witnesses so tomorrow might be a great day to finish the week with a tight exam by ben and camille

Attached: 1652904062214.png (446x793, 326.33K)

These doubles confirm it

Attached: JohnnyDubb.png (455x224, 93.29K)

amy schumer wasn't aggressive enough and didn't manage to break whitney unforunately

yes. the whole trial is basically over.

No offence but your sister is a retard.

>all witnesses saying the arguments and yelling were throughout the relationship
>every recording is Heard yelling at Depp
>instances of Depp hitting Heard all occur in the last months of the relationship
>Heard's own expert witness testified about reactive abuse

what did Johnny mean by his choice of glasses brand

Attached: Oliver Peoples.png (1200x814, 703.92K)

JD got wrecked today. No coming back

we can only hope the jury is not comprised of blind retards

Attached: pic-selected-220518-0932-55.png (500x168, 51.47K)

nothing much has changed since yesterday and things definitely went both ways
tomorrow we'll be seeing johnny's witnesses and move on from there

Attached: 1652880159207.jpg (472x231, 34.39K)

sleep tight anons, i'm off

Attached: pic-selected-220518-1032-43.png (776x844, 634.98K)

Of course you fucking incels are laughing about domestic abuse. No wonder women want nothing to do with you.