"Theory"

I have collected 5 easy to view and explain points about the current ""conspiracy theory"". Can someone with the skill please make this an infographic?
>1) UN Report on Replacement Migration -
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
>2) Joe Biden explains great replacement - youtu.be/KaCBYrVsic4
>3) NY Times "New Hampshire is 94% white. It is now trying to figure out how to change that"
>4) Jimmy Fallon audience applauds whites going away - youtu.be/w3I-pz-ozHE
>5) ThoughtCatalog 2015 - "Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)"

Attached: goodthing.jpg (1030x1405, 516.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652680671528.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This collects 5 points to deboonk 3 things:
>it's a conspiracy because it isn't happening
>it's a conspiracy because our governing bodies (state, federal, global) aren't aware and actively pursuing the goal
>it's a conspiracy because even if it's happening it isn't being cheered on by media institutions

>4 year old tweet still bitching

Notice that they changed the headline and marked it with
>published 2018

And white people just stand there taking it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652680671528.webm

Attached: education take over.jpg (2473x874, 554.88K)

Left wing 21st century political cartoon, or radical right wing conspiracy theory?

Attached: EDC94026-FC78-439A-A731-149FDEB7BA33.jpg (311x311, 60.58K)

Bump

>it’s just a joke bro

Attached: A810F334-06EB-414E-B04E-11698686D6AC.png (628x335, 19.44K)

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

>a bunch of nigger babies

Oh my

The US babysits its current minorities. The problem is that the hatred of whites isn't going to stop when we're a minority.

Minorities are treated unnecessarily well in this country.

Can’t stop won’t stop

Doesn't picrel also correlate with high IQ rates? Jews and Asians have the highest on average IQs so it's too be expected that they go to those schools.
Now, I'm sure there is a high degree of nepotism going on but wouldn't we, as white people, do the same thing?
White people don't need to fall in that victimized mentality trap. We need to learn trades, start businesses, raise healthy large families and learn about finance. Bitching about other races isn't helping.

The other day in my local newsagents I saw a magazine I've never seen there before. The Jewish Quarterly. On the front cover they boasted of "A New Jewish America".

Hey bud, I'll try and give a quick meme production rundown for windows users (yes, I know, I don't care)
>MS Paint 3d
Open a blank canvas. Go to your source material (video, image, text etc.) Hit shift + windows key + s to grab a screenshot. Ctrl + v to paste onto the canvas. You can manipulate the extent of the canvas to allow for more inclusions onto the infographic. Magic select can be used to manually clip out different images. That would be my suggestion, try and make it since that's what the board is truly about, producing OC. Keep at it and one day you'll make a hit that people save and you'll see it pop up now again. The OC anons are the secret meta that drives the board, strive to become more like them.

Fuck off, kike.

Attached: pilpul jewing.jpg (1673x605, 316.64K)

Well, I know for sure that whites are the only demographic that treats minorities properly, they are too soft.

It's all symbolic.

First, ((they))) will replace you in your entertainment. Then (((they))) will replace you in your history books. Then (((they))) will replace you in government & corporate positions of power. Then (((they))) will replace you IRL. This has been (((their plan))) from the beginning. (((They))) are intentionally weaponizing "diversity" against you.

Get redpilled on the Lima Declaration ASAP.

Attached: D-o_bQhWkAEKcGy.jpg (482x700, 78.96K)

South Africa was the canary in the coal mine. Nigs can't run a 1st world nation.

Copy pasta

Remember when whites were a minority in Haiti & were treated so "great" by the major nigger population the kikes brought there? Yeah, me neither.

Attached: HaitiNiggerLogic.jpg (900x656, 355.47K)