How do I get a qt right wing gf?

Attached: b88aa621f33ff626.jpg (1495x1096, 376.46K)

Be good looking and rich

FPBP

Attached: 1516555028053.jpg (960x778, 60.98K)

You need to be attractive, smart, and funny.

be a nigger

Go to a Trump rally

Attached: trumprallyspqr.jpg (840x902, 266.61K)

Get an apolitical southern girl and make her right wing.

Move to a small town and attend church regularly.

>How do I get a qt right wing gf?
This is an unrealistic expectation. You're much better off aiming for a trad trap.

Attached: Trad trap.jpg (1080x1438, 476.63K)

Be below average and fat, but filthy stinking rich.

Lol I actually fit this an no fucking GF plenty pussy but no GF

Men can’t have babies
Be white, fit, have charisma, be grounded in reality instead of games and other bud and have a future

Like 10 figures, never going to work again type rich.

25 have my own property pay no taxes will be retired at 40 living the good life if i dont kill myself first

>Men can’t have babies
Technology is your friend. Also, surrogacy and adoption. And be honest: does anyone in the world give a better bj than a trad trap?

Just bee yourself XD

get them young, once they are 16 and enter the internet cant be saved

This, also if they step out of line just beat them...don't worry about prison because Trump will pardon you. MAGA

Dunno about that so far it only works for getting bitches into bed

That’s a man
Also a man

you don't. you create them. Girls will follow you if you are a leader.

Asking a bunch of dudes to explain women . XD

Nice post Mindy you fucking whore

Be proactive and follow your heart instead of your dick
The rest will become apparent as you go

Or you could pay a hooker and learn nothing, it's really up to you

Attached: 1584748911795.jpg (736x880, 104.85K)

That's right. Fuck a 14 year old. True conservative ideology.

>right wing gf
Because this is a retarded thread I came here to shit on retards.

If something is called right wing or left wing it very well may be just different sides of the damn bird.

this.

Get a conservative girl, they're hard to find but worth the effort.

That woman is not even remotely cute if you seen her in real life. Cute women are not into politics and if they do have a disposition for politics they will like the cute liberal faggotry, b3cause they are women.

I'm not sure how fucking my daughter's gonna help, user.

Attached: RoXKNzi.jpg (300x241, 13.36K)

You're battling a system my friend. You don't find right wing girlfriends. You make them. Pick your target and start working on her.

You can't.

probably by going to church

Right wing women are exclusively grown by strong, successful fathers. Women with no father or a weak father are the tattooed trash in the street shrieking for more abortions. Right wing women are generally looking for a man that resembles their father. I.e. well employed, family oriented, respected in the community, etc. If you haven't achieved these things, don't bother. It would be more realistic to pursue the left wing women who are also looking for someone that resembles their faither, i.e. cum in them and disappear.

i got mine off Any Forums

For best results, you take them from their father's care to your care.
They can be any which way they will follow you... they WILL FOLLOW YOU if you are worthy of being followed. Which means you will follow christ. If you do not do this, your woman will not follow you, will not respect you, and you will be a simp.