Everything you're seeing and hearing is specifically designed to keep the bulk of humanity from preparing for whats...

Everything you're seeing and hearing is specifically designed to keep the bulk of humanity from preparing for whats coming because the reality is if everyone knew the truth the bulk of humanities useless eaters and consumer npcs would tear the world apart. We are are the brink of a natural cyclical catastrophe and the very top of the power structure knows this well and are actively engaged in keeping peoples minds as occupied as possible for as long as possible before the reality of our situation becomes so obvious that not even a nuclear engagement or ayylmao break dancing on the white house lawn would work as a distraction.

By oct of this year when the reality of global crop losses is laid bare for all to see and we start head long into a massive solar minimum leading to record low temperatures across Europe combined with catastrophic fuel shortages we are all going to see human suffering on a scale that has never been seen in all of human history. Theres no stopping it, those who survive the next 25 years of misery will necessarily be the some of the hardest most resilient examples of our species.

youtube.com/watch?v=EiqX-3206b8

Attached: E_7hIuUVgAEmoVi.jpg (800x1000, 322.29K)

>manbun

You're right. We need to go back to the good old days.

You sound like a woman.

the real conspiracy is nothing will ever happen and you'll be led along until you die just waiting

They are not useless, they are great entertainment if you get to know them.

lol beat me to it. manbun is for dick suckers

>t. balding manlet
cope

i wouldnt mind going bald for the simple fact it spits in the face of manbun wearing faggots like you.

>those stomachs
Isn't that some kind of nigger disease resulting from malnourishment?

Ive never seen a “man” so angry at hair

>tying your hair up so its not in your face = faggot

WEW holy balding manlet cope.

Have you never seen a young child?

>NOOO you can't just keep your hair out of your eyes
its practical its not suppose to look good

Tell us more, wise leaf.

its the effeminate "man" behind the hair bun that annoys me. I dont give a shit how much he overcompensates with the cute little wood splitter either. Also, the photo and the whole idea behind it are so fucking corny.

SO sick of all this over sensationalist food shortage bullshit. zoomers don't realize i've been hearing about food shortages since the 90s. we were all supposed to die decades ago. this is nothing new. same story that is perpetuated to keep you in fear and apathy.

Attached: 1631217992345.jpg (622x579, 47.74K)

Distended abdomens from starvation are much more pronounced and grotesque. Young children don't have strong abdominal muscles and so they sometimes look like they have pot bellies.

Attached: 34298712098347.png (833x668, 332.01K)

Getting your haircut twice a month and styling it every day in the mirror with hair products sounds super manly balding manlet faggot. kek.

>low t
>balding
>likely fat
>weak wrists

Angry at high T men with full heads of hair and strong bodies. KEK
You are truly sad and pathetic. How angry does picrel make you ?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (2320x2320, 656.45K)

B-b-b-but they said last year was the hottest year on record, which they've been saying about every year for the past 20 years if not more.

watch the video in the post.

All i see is a larp. I had my kids around fire at young ages too. I let them use my tools. I didnt make a bfd over it or talk about how "superior" I am. The shit in this photo op is everything wrong with men today. Having something to prove implicitly puts you in a position of weakness, no matter how many tats, no matter how thick that fucking gayass manbun is, etc. Oogling over this bullshit and trying to model your behavior over someone with an inferiority complex only serves to demonstrate your own insecurities.

judging by your ID you've seen a lot HOLY SHIT

Maybe you would prefer a more african hairstyle, yes mutt? An afro perhaps like the niggers you so love?

>i'm just as cool as op picrel guys

FUCK you're a wanker.

kek

So much of the wagie force is dedicated to producing goods and maintaining services for the elite. They're going to keep the wagies working for them right up until the final moments. We're all in it together goy! You can't go home and be with your family in the end days...we need you to keep building widgets for our stockpiles! And people will do it. Meanwhile the designed inflation ensures their tireless labor affords them basically no supplies, and the rich can continue to consume and stockpile everything until there are no markets left. Anyway, it's not really worth warning people at this point. If you haven't been prepping for at least a decade by now, you don't have a chance.

I cut my own hair faggot. High and tight.. nice fade. picrel doesnt upset me at all. 4 boys and one on the way is not indicative of low t is it now? lol. just cut the bun off. you'll feel better.

>admitted op picrel is "cool"
how telling....

>picrel doesnt upset me at all
>I'm a low T beta

FUCK YOU are a wanker.

>prepping for at least a decade by now, you don't have a chance.

This feels like the reality, i spoke with some colleges a while back all at separate times and just casually asked them how much food they have in their home right now and how long they could just lock their doors and not come out before the food ran out. And 95% said a day or less and at least half of those i asked had families with at least two children. Some even thought it was funny " HA i guess ill just starve then if something bad happens huh? HAH" its wild.

id like to know the ratio of bun to no bun posters in this thread.

ffs can you go shit up some other thread

It’s all manufactured, fuckface

Stick your jewtube link back up you’re arsehole, you worthless jew subhuman

Sage

>a massive solar minimum leading to record low temperature

There is to be three in a row before the war to end all wars

Attached: 1648693503349.webm (720x480, 2.77M)

its a shit thread anyways

This is what I think of every time I see this image.

obsessed balding shitposter.

Kek men who gatekeep masculinity with silly things like haircuts are overcompensating

dont break your neck with all those mental gymnastics now

t. balding fad kid

Primitive snow niggers.

People have predicted this collapse since mathus. We're still going faggo.

You sure love this thread.

I like to let my mane fly free

Attached: Fih41.jpg (1280x960, 284.78K)

watch the video(s)

not as much as you leafs do apparently. whats up with that

A jew? Here? That’s impossible!

I did, those are crazy people, the ground is an insulator, doesn't "discharge" lol. Fucking idiots. That's why we call it "grounded" when we run a wire to the ground dummy.

I missed the part where its my problem