6 months to take one steel plant

Only take it after the defenders willingly give it up due to running out of food, water and ammo. World's "second" best super power unable to take by force, a single steel plant.
"Victory".
Well I guess Russian needs some thing to celebrate since they are getting they ass kicked all across Ukraine.
But LMAO at the cope of "We took a steel plant!". A handful of soldiers holding off the ENTIRE Russian army for 6 months...this will be the new "300 Spartanians" story.

Attached: сталеливарний.jpg (1098x732, 301.17K)

Say what you want about the Azov Battalion.

They held out for months without food, water, or supplies despite being outnumbered 10-to-1.

They single-handedly stopped the southern advance and allowed Ukraine to take back Kyiv and Kharkiv.

Attached: FS3rhhtXwAAPoap.jpg (2048x1364, 284.83K)

Ever heard of a seige? Why risk death when they're killing themselves

>20 years to take a country run by stone age goat herders
>still fail
hehehe

Attached: 1552030371466.jpg (500x625, 14.58K)

>If you cower in a cum pit and then surrender, you win

Attached: pallas (17).jpg (728x455, 82.85K)

The 300 Spartans did not write a letter to the Pope or to Ilon Musk to save them.

Attached: photo_2022-05-18_20-28-02.jpg (1280x587, 89.73K)

>Post about Ukraine winning.
>Tranny chimes in with support.
All I needed to know the support is artificial.

the duke of weselton blows his rancid, discolored cum in your groomed whore mouth. don't let it gooo slut. slurp it down

>378333869
Fuck off, we won against Taliban in every battle and we gave country back to our government but all of afghanistan wanted stone age Islam rule so thats why they got back in power. We could only have Afghanistan without Taliban if we kill and murder 90% of all people in the country and replace them with Europeans.
Name ONE battle the US lost to Taliban? Hiding in Pakistan and Tajikistan until US leaves is not "winning".
Russians on the other hand are losing battles left and right.

>single-handedly stopped the southern advance and allowed Ukraine to take back Kyiv and Kharkiv.

No they didn't. They stopped the southern advance at the first opportunity and let the Azov guys do the heavy lifting.

You don't understand the difference between the army and the militia.

You lost... you lost men the day of surrender. You left people behind. You lost. Couldn't event take Fallujah the first time without getting ran out of the city by AK47's.

You lost.

Attached: troonplatoon.png (759x930, 1.89M)

Battles mean nothing.
If you lost it means you lost. No ifs or buts or other what ifs.

Poor Americans died for nothing.
Their lives were wasted on protecting ZOG interests.

Attached: 1652752461307.jpg (1054x1053, 45.92K)

They took the whole city while them faggot hid. Kek!

Attached: 1652838107818.webm (576x622, 286.48K)

They were the ones who made the final push.

>come to Any Forums
>le self-proclaimed high IQ board
>only takes on war are "we akshually won" and "still lost tho nigga"
I miss the days when I couldn't get hotter takes on faceberg.

This. Any Forums is a proud Russia supporting, communism loving board.

>Only take it after the defenders willingly give it up.
Nice try Russian shill.

Attached: 8765644.jpg (800x440, 367.52K)

How retarded. One 1 megaton thermonuclear device wouldn’t have ended this drama in 5 minutes. And don’t give me that bullshit about how deep underground they were. The blast crater alone would have been 35 feet deep, all the ventilation and water gone, and these Azov faggots fried.

To be fair, it was a steel plant with a nuclear bunker network underneath that had been prepared for like 8 years. Still though, Castles proven useful.

I promise you that if it was the United States trying to take that Steel Plant, it would have been taken in a few days. Well, it would be a crater by the first day.

plant reminds me of the grain elevator in Stalingrad

Holy mother of cope.
When it's the others, boo they're bad
When it's you,
>A-actually w-we won

Don't be so sure. They're training you all to fight underground.

>6 months
Shillfaggots get the bullet

Attached: B3F1D22A-5F13-424C-8B6E-2CB46C6A176A.jpg (261x193, 9.88K)

why didnt vatniggers go full "fort drum"? too incompetent?

Attached: vatniggers are retarded.jpg (1487x1149, 533.92K)

We did win. As long as US Troops were stationed in Afghanistan, Taliban was hiding in Pakistan/Tajikistan. The Afghan people did not want to fight, they prefer stone age Islam rule so as soon as the US troops left the country, they welcomed the Taliban back in.

i would love to see some raw footage of shelling happening there at the plant

The fact that most of the steel plant is intact shows how bad the Russian army is. The United States would have dropped a MOAB on it besides many other bombs, there wouldn't be anywhere to hide in. The Russians couldn't even bomb it, well, that goes back to them not having air superiority.

whoa its almost like taking civillian hostages works! Weird I thought russians were trying to genocide all ukrainians, why didnt they just gas them?!

It's the largest steel foundry in Europe. The Russians don't want to utterly destroy it because it's valuable.

Its all out war, there are no saving civilians. You don't see the United States trying to save civilians when we destroyed the Iraqi army. Russians just do not have the capability to wipe the plant off the face of the earth like the US does.

Nice cope, what's next, "Ukraine is the largest grain producer in Europe, we never wanted to destroy its government!".

Lmao no you didn't, you left in such a hurry even Brits at Dunkirk and Soviets decades ago in afghanistan pulled out in a better order. That was such a pathetic display of "power" it's a meme. Next thing we know you also won Vietnam war.
Alos, almost as if the whole tactic was to wait these rats to crawl out of their tunnel. Have you even looked at the picrel you posted? This is worse than Stalingrad's grain elevator, guess what happened there.

They more shit they wreck the more they have to then rebuild after and they have fuck all money.

they had EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AND BILLIONS to prepare with in a massive nuclear-proof bunker and they lost after 2 months (5 weeks if you count from when russian units started leaving mariupol). in their "epic last stand" they killed maybe 50 russians. lmao

Well at the end of the day a win is a win isn't it?

For some reason, I forgot that part of the story with 300 Spartans, where they hid between women and children and finally gave up. Can you please remind me?

Nice cope but Russians can level a place if they want to, that's even their baseline doctrine. problem with Azovstal is that it has chemical depots that are very not found of explosions. Your retarded american ass can't figure out anything else beyond shock and awe, Russians are just kicking the ass of the AFU they don't aim at total war.

>we won against Taliban
and gues who is rulling now in afgh
they mighty peer to peer war against taliban '
dropping bomb to empty mountain or random goatfarmer sniper

Gay flag wearing, Any Forums pass equipped, Elsa trippfagging, Azov nazi supporting NATO shill is basically all that sums up the glowie program on Any Forums.

I mean, this guy's post not only tells a story, but describes an entire chapter of history.

Attached: z2xar.jpg (562x516, 47.32K)

I can't wait for the few maniacs that will make a detailed map of the plant and put it in a FPS game so we can larp

muh shock and awe nato nato

>Six months

Jesus is it late August already?!

Attached: 1454462358082.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

Your predecessors could shill and subvert much better than you, its sad.

lmao keep crying over your dead hohols jewfaggot

Attached: BDFEB74F-01DC-48FD-9F18-E8BF1989027E.jpg (969x754, 237.56K)

>6 months
>02/2022-05/2022
>6 months
Why not make it 12?

>You don't see the United States trying to save civilians when we destroyed the Iraqi army
nice taqyyia

>if we kill and murder 90% of all people in the country and replace them with Europeans.
Delusional mutt. Most of the USA doesn't even seem to be white anymore.

Attached: America2021.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

AZZOFF
AZZOFF
AZZOFF