Definitely check out:
Leberkäswecken
Haschee
Maultaschen
Käsespätzle
Semmelknödel
Goldbroiler
Rostbraten
and just google for regional german foods - it's a country with many culturally different regions. The widely known stereotype of bavarian Lederhosen and Oktoberfest represents 1/16th of our rich and diverse country, check out Heiligendamm or Sylt, Erzgebirge or the alps for a change.
Beer is enjoyed everywhere, but also wine and all sorts of liquor are home here. Berliner Weiße really ist something special.
Our cars are great als well, and reliable for an affordable price - think VW or Opel. Note: the cars sold in germany are not identical to your burger version.
Guns I canct compare much, since I only own german.
Vidya ist great too, to many to list off the top of my head. My favourites are:
Gothic 1&2
Risen
Crysis
Also, the US were over half german population back in ist's founding days. German also almost became your official language, nur english was chosen since it's easier, says a lot kek. Note that no niggers were present back then. So if you say germans ruin everything, I'd gainsay, for it's the lack of germans, or the other 50 percent of America's founders (mostly britbongs), that ruined your failed experiment of a "nation".
If you compare US drug death / homicide / death by niggerrape /poverty / child death and disease or any other statistical rates with our's, you'll feel ashamed.
Lastly, the most "american", the proudest and most white people in your country, are those with German roots. Each and everything good about the US is originally of german origin. Since you don't seem to be, you're part of the problem which is your nigger worshipping shithole of a "nation".
I'll enjoy Champignonrahmgeschnetzeltes with Schlupfnudeln and some Eisbergsalat on the side now, drinking Waldmeisterbrause - a common, everyday dinner here - not that a nigger would know.

Attached: IMG-20220421-WA0000.jpg (1536x2048, 614.23K)

Don't take this the wrong way but, you guys are the Chinese of Europe, a.k.a soulless. Nihilistic complaining faggots. I still love you tho.

Pic related is a hedgehog - a based german animal no Amerimutt will ever see, as they only live in based countries.

Attached: IMG-20220411-WA0003.jpg (1536x2048, 234K)

>WA0000.jpg
fucking based

there are German enclaves in the states that are more German than your pinky faggot.

>some autistic German lost an argument in some 404'd thread and ran crying to the catalog about it

America is whiter than your piece of shit country, fuck Krauts!

>germans show up in mid 1800's
>ruin everything

He we were just out here loving god and whatnot and you guys had to bring all that cursed Europe over with you.

I love when some crybaby makes a thread to show everyone how superior his people is. Through bitching and words. Excellent.

What is the name of rolled cabbage with meat and rice inside? Someone posted one a long time ago and have always wondered the name.

I hate you because you dipshits lost.

Dude Germans are actually the most loving and caring people, especially the farther north you go. Most in the (north)east really enjoy good banter. You're partially correct; down in the south some are really snobbish, but still no match to Austria, or even Liechtenstein, where being extremely rude in public is considered normal and proper manners.

Attached: IMG-20220427-WA0002.jpg (1080x1920, 181.79K)

American whites are mostly Germanic aren't they? Shit thread btw

You're thinking of Krautwickel, it's made from Weißkohl/Spitzkohl, had some with mashed potatoes yesterday

Well congrats to ((you)) for winning; together next time? :3

>the most "american", the proudest and whitest people in your country, are those with German roots.

Germans founded US and were over 50% of your inital population.
Your official language would have been German, only that english is easier for small brains.

>German food is based
Stopped there. Ask your neighbors if they agree. Italy and France want a word.

Kek post hand nigger

>muh pizza and spaghetti
>muh nigger cuisine
>muh muh muh

>consuming everything drenched in mushed nightshade plants (tomato) or even considering escargot, all prepared by mediterraniggers unser questionable sanitary conditions
I, for one, would rather not.
Neighbors who (or their families) emigrated also say they don't miss out on a lot, and came to love many niche german goodies.