MONKEYPOX IN THE UNITED STATES

>MONKEYPOX IN THE UNITED STATES
>MONKEYPOX IN THE UNITED STATES

WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1527030815506432006

Attached: MONKEYPOX IN THE UNITED STATES.png (600x205, 31.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10827169/Australian-health-authorities-high-alert-deadly-monkeypox-virus.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/
amazon.com/dp/B09B9QHJSK/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_BRA28KKWQ4PPFAR36NC8
chemistryworld.com/news/rediscovered-native-american-remedy-kills-poxvirus/3003420.article
youtu.be/Ts_Ea4EZ3QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10827169/Australian-health-authorities-high-alert-deadly-monkeypox-virus.html
> Australian 'monkeypox' alert with concerns the deadly virus could enter the country through international travellers - here's how you could catch it
>
> Australian medics are on high alert for new deadly monkeypox virus outbreak
> Seven cases have been found in UK in May, with disease spreading in community
> One in ten die, with the young most at risk, and it spreads through body fluids
> Tropical disease originated in Africa and spreads from monkeys and rodents
>
> Australian health authorities are on high alert over fears a global outbreak of deadly monkeypox could arrive Down Under after the UK was rocked by a string of cases.
>
> One in ten of those infected dies from the rare African-originated disease which leaves victims pockmarked with painful, ugly blisters and rashes over their body.
>
> It's highly infectious between people in close proximity but can only be spread through bodily fluids or very close face-to-face contact in droplets of breath.
>
> NSW Health warns on its website: 'Although monkeypox is much milder than smallpox, it can be fatal.'

>after UK, Portugal
5 bucks it came from Amerimuttland to Europe and Amerimutts just lied

>inb4 OMG LETS LOCK DOWN AGAIN

Nah this is a repeat of an episode where navymen got hep from the vaccines they took during the war. This is a failed vaccine that now is mutating into different sicknesses

So good that you got such health experts like Bill Gates out there then

Even actual smallpox is not that frightening, our ancestors survived it with 1/100th of the sanitation and hygeine we have today

> One in ten die, with the young most at risk, and it spreads through body fluids

unless the eugenicist death cult gain of functioned it to make it airborne then that's when things will become like the division videogame, unless it's airborne and they're lying then you better have gotten survival gear, if you haven't already from the past 2 years and now WW3 has started then you're just a complete NPC dipshit

sounds like a new bio weapon has been introduced. From which bio lab did it come from?

GAY PLAGUE

Attached: anti-gay-AIDS-headlines-768x410.jpg (768x410, 90.05K)

Better go git ya boooosta!

I am so tired of this shit

>10% morality rate
this is going to kill like 30 million just in burgerland

Tell me about it

>monkeypox
I DON'T WANNA BE A NIGGER

Dude please no

Attached: 1652908696598.jpg (511x511, 43.16K)

who fucked the monkey!?!?!

Attached: umm....gif (288x377, 1.83M)

/MONKEYPOXGENERAL/ now!!!

I'm a prepper so gets this you morons

This is called "sarcennia purpurea"

It's what was used to treat smallpox along time ago and was shown to work at early stages of the viral infections of smallpox

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/
> At this time, a botanical preparation, derived from the carnivorous plantSarracenia purpurea, was proclaimed as being a successful therapy for smallpox infections. The work described characterizes the antipoxvirus activity associated with this botanical extract against vaccinia virus, monkeypox virus and variola virus, the causative agent of smallpox. Our work demonstrates thein vitrocharacterization ofSarracenia purpureaas the first effective inhibitor of poxvirus replication at the level of early viral transcription. With the renewed threat of poxvirus-related infections, our results indicateSarracenia purpureamay act as another defensive measure againstOrthopoxvirusinfections.

SBL Sarracenia Purpurea 1M (1000 CH) (30ml) for Itching, eruptions on Skin, Hunger, Uterine Swelling, cysts amazon.com/dp/B09B9QHJSK/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_BRA28KKWQ4PPFAR36NC8

chemistryworld.com/news/rediscovered-native-american-remedy-kills-poxvirus/3003420.article

youtu.be/Ts_Ea4EZ3QY

Attached: sadasdsdsadsae.png (484x686, 565.49K)

OH MY GOODNESS WE NEED A VACCINE! WHAT!?! THE LEFT OVER PFIZER VACCINES FOR COIVD WILL WORK!

28 days later vibes

Well, we certainly have enough monkeys. Makes sense.

And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

2And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

5And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

6For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

7And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

ive heard this theory. what is the concept? some gay fag had sex with a monkey and then some fag fucked him?

I guess its gonna be another summer of chimpouts bros

>Vaccination against smallpox is assumed to provide protection against human monkeypox infection, because they are closely related viruses and the vaccine protects animals from experimental lethal monkeypox challenges.[20] This has not been conclusively demonstrated in humans, because routine smallpox vaccination was discontinued following the eradication of smallpox.[21]

>Smallpox vaccine has been reported to reduce the risk of monkeypox among previously vaccinated persons in Africa.
You don't want to turn into a monkey and die, do you? Get the vaccine.

Attached: 1621707770376.png (394x839, 64.6K)

>americans on suicide watch
If that comes to my country, i’ll shit my pants

I'm not lol

It's because of straight people, not fags. Mostly straights who fuck niggers.

Seems like this one is easy to survive.

I got hit with covid I hope I won't get this one. Someone finish off bill gates and his follow criminals.

who here stocked

Attached: IMG_20220518_172444.jpg (2160x3840, 491.55K)

heard theories its a sexually transmitted disease.

Attached: contain.jpg (225x225, 6.75K)

Phew, I'm safe, no niggers here.

>homeopathic
lmao, ngmi

Was it Pfizer that just created a brand new small pox vaccine?

If thats true it doesnt surprise me one bit

Just get boosted. It can’t hurt ;^)

is this another disease spread by homosexuals?

Yeah bro, we know. You guys got a bad case of silverback gorillas in da concrete jungle big time.

in spain the 8 cases are from gays, so yes

Umbrella corp, every time.

Attached: 1652381370182.jpg (1920x2188, 1M)

>he doesn't know

> nukes
Or
> 28 days later

They are taking everyone with them as they lost Azovstal

Attached: Monke.jpg (996x751, 222.41K)

This one spreads by contact.

Also takes weeks to cure.