Hitler was right about russies

>I love how SJWs and russians have the same mindset, both of them be like: "everybody we don't agree with are literal nazis, so they mustn't have any rights". Worst white nation ever, if they're even white, or at least a nation, because they act just like an african tribe with nukes. Russia always will be an enemy of western civilization, Hitler invaded this country for a reason. Fucking hordes of atheist subhumans who can solve their problems only through building more jails in Siberia and starting more wars in neighbor countries. Don't let their fair hair and blue eyes mislead you, user, they definitely aren't your equals, and they deserve to be treated like non-human slaves (got the pun? slavs = slaves). Also, why do serbs support them in this war? Are all slavic nations that retarded?

Attached: deyyuwi-4eaf81e9-c481-47d2-9c03-f4125647d17b.png (2500x2500, 220.05K)

If Slavs are honorary blacks, can I be a honorary white?

I googled how people look in Uruguay and got this picture. Scary

Attached: 00.jpg (800x526, 382.63K)

>Slavs are honorary niggers

So this is the power of Any Forums

Where did you find my photo? Are you a hacker?

>russians have the same mindset

TOPKEK

you can't really blame them, they're a product of what the jewish bolshevik slavemasters made them. generations of systematically killing free thinkers and anyone who was noble will have that effect on a people

It was their fault they let jewish bolsheviks control them. Kikes + negroes = slavs.

>I love how SJWs and russians have the same mindset, both of them be like: "everybody we don't agree with are literal nazis, so they mustn't have any rights". Worst white nation ever, if they're even white, or at least a nation, because they act just like an african tribe with nukes. Russia always will be an enemy of western civilization, Hitler invaded this country for a reason. Fucking hordes of atheist subhumans who can solve their problems only through building more jails in Siberia and starting more wars in neighbor countries. Don't let their fair hair and blue eyes mislead you, user, they definitely aren't your equals, and they deserve to be treated like non-human slaves (got the pun? slavs = slaves). Also, why do serbs support them in this war? Are all slavic nations that retarded?

Why the fuck would you write you entire OP in greentext? Are you a fucking noob or something?

That's the quote, look at picrelated, you motherfucking idiot

>Also, why do serbs support them in this war? Are all slavic nations that retarded?

Serbs are the niggers of Europe.

Quote from whom? You posted a meme picture, don't try to pass your shitty opinion as a quote from someone else.

It's the Chad's quote user...

Slavs killing each other is a big win for civilization

>German govt sponsored Lenin
>Lenin founded Communist Russia
>Communist Russia turned eastern part of Germany into its colony

Relax, kraut. GERMans are blood-thirsty apes too.

never forget.
with jews you lose

Attached: tilltheend.png (1866x1003, 2.76M)

So our plan to vanish slavs without doing shit worked

never had any anyway, theyre the product of centuries of slave raids, probably millennia

>Also, why do serbs support them in this war? Are all slavic nations that retarded?

They aren't. Serbs are just a bunch of fucking retarded inbreds who think they're superior to everyone else.