Would you consider yourselves to be legitimately racist...

Would you consider yourselves to be legitimately racist? I can't tell if I'm racist or not because some niggers and chinks I work with are kinda cool

Attached: D38CDBDE-4469-42E2-8B9E-C77D6B22F2C8.jpg (438x289, 24.77K)

You are.

I'm not racist, i don't care about the 1% blacks and 2% arabs that are cool. I hate nigger behavior, that happens to be common around niggers

Racism is the only true way.

if you think there is such a thing as racism you are a mentally ill retard

Attached: 1591216892940.jpg (656x960, 170.32K)

Yeah I have friends that aren't white (even close ones).

I do not consider myself racist, I just want everyone to go where they're supposed to be.

Whites in white countries, blacks in black countries, Asians in Asian countries.

Obviously some exceptions can be made but not like this. Every country should have a max 0.5% different race resident quota.

Asking the wrong question in my opinion, should be more focused on why it's treated as a far bigger problem than anything else.

Killl them and you can be racist without worries and yes I'm a racist.

>I can't tell if I'm racist or not because some niggers and chinks I work with are kinda cool
You are a racist.

I want racial segregation
Simple as
I will never be able to respect immigrants who rely on Whites for a better life
If they create a shithole nation they should have to live there
This includes jews. They have a home now and should all be sent to live there and fight the Arabs themselves

Yes. I'm a racist and I have to deal with niggers every day.

I hate Japan, Japanese products, people talking about Japan, and worst, whites thinking that by removing kikes, trannies, and niggers they can make a white Japan. All to be like a country that America has buried its cock in to the balls.

I'd be into the nazi shit more if it weren't for the Japan dick sucking.

Attached: 1648367569553.png (1060x1164, 277.13K)

I'm not a racist. I don't hate niggers, spics, kikes, etc. and I treat them the same as everyone else in public. But I'm not will to pretend that blacks and hispanics and asians are as good as Whites.

Ignore the trolls, Any Forums is a boardof racial harmony

>chinks
>kinda cool
You must be from a rich neighborhood

I hate spics so much it keeps me awake at night

I'm not racist, but I don't like niggers or chinks.

I don't think I'm racist, I think I just have a different way of thinking than the majority of the population. I'm not going to call myself racist, I'm not going to make it a part of my identity.

Same. I don't care if a couple of j*ws might be okay, they all need to be eradicated.

Attached: 1644125051627.jpg (600x599, 42.39K)

I am a racist. I'm just not an extremist.

Is being cool what life is about? Go fuck yourself faggot. Stop talking. Just anything but more words from you.

Yes, absolutely, and the strongest foundation of my racial preference is rooted in sexuality. For example, I recognize that I am attracted to close to 0% of African women. Most Asian women are also unnattractive to me, but there are some exceptions. Same with Indian. Even within European women, I notice I find some more generally attractive than others - Swedes in particular I don't care for. I don't believe them to be objectively ugly, they just don't appeal to me. And it seems the ones I'm most attracted to correlate to my euromutt makeup.

I believe most people are sexually racist like this, though some more strongly than others, and to feel this way and not accept it is a great act of self deception.

Well I have some white friends, I don’t hate them all

Attached: A7D6B0DC-9D21-4F15-BFC1-E9F9193B7653.jpg (500x740, 106.94K)