Do you think the shadow government tells major media outlets what propaganda to insert into their productions?

Do you think the shadow government tells major media outlets what propaganda to insert into their productions?
How else does one explain the continuous decisions of these billion dollar corporations to produce things that defy business sense?
Or are business executives just so out of touch that they think the average person wants trannies and blacks in everything?

Attached: Kevin-Bacon-TheyThem.png (1284x1102, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc
rt.com/news/196984-german-journlaist-cia-pressure/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can they just fucking use cute trannies for their gay agenda PLEASE IM TIRED OF SEEING UGLY FAGGOTS I WANT CUTE TRAPS OR FEMBOYS

Do bears shit in the woods?

They've lost the fucking plot

Tranny is tranny all are mentally ill. #genderdysphoria

They truly have.

to get permits and props for anything you have to be a kike in good standing with the deep state

I feel like you could make a comedy about a guy who hates women so fucking much that he checks himself into a gay conversion camp thinking that it will convert him into a gay so he doesn't have to deal with their shit anymore

It's the Jews.

I don't think the jews have a say in anything anymore. The shadow government is comprised of a bunch of fat, ugly, and ugly jews.

Blackrock and vanguard and other major investment corps pay media companies "investments" off of this thing called an ESG score, which is essentially a woke score. So the higher your woke score, the higher your investment from blackrock. So the producers are like "all we have to do is make this movie about oppressed disabled nigger trannies and we get 500 million??
also there is obvious rampant mental illness in hollywood

Attached: 1652821613094m.jpg (691x1024, 106.12K)

no, they work for me, the consumer. they're in the business of improving their product, not degrading their customers, right?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc

Attached: 50183F5A-A862-4DFB-AA03-DF0E80FBC6AD.png (701x696, 1.24M)

>mental illness
Sounds like some bullshit a nigger criminal says.

user I have no idea what you mean, it is definitely a mental illness to dress your son up like a girl and parade him around hollywood. these people are demented and often criminally stupid

I'm not definitely sure of that. If someone is being a sick faggot and making a literal federal case out of it does it really matter what's going on under the hood?

>be shadow gov
>goto non shadow outlet
>(insert propaganda)
>go back into shadow
>shadow remains
>still no one knows me
mfw

Attached: 1626094245204.jpg (1024x929, 72.63K)

yes, look up project mocking bird. All media is government controlled media.

if they weren't mentally ill they wouldn't do demented shit

I just don't buy it. The chemical imbalance thing is bullshit and everyone knows that now.

That's like saying that if you weren't a faggot you wouldn't be a faggot.

>Do you think the shadow government tells major media outlets what propaganda to insert into their productions?
It's not even a question any more:
>German journalist and editor Udo Ulfkotte says he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, adding that noncompliance ran the risk of being fired. Ulfkotte made the revelations during interviews with RT and Russia Insider.
rt.com/news/196984-german-journlaist-cia-pressure/

Attached: 1533752655937.jpg (830x500, 132.97K)

They're not just doing it for profit, they're doing it for control.

What I said is the right answer and if you disagree it's because you're attributing deeply flawed men's access to material as an otherworldly power which makes you one of their minions.

>Queer empowerment story set at a gay conversion camp
I saw this movie already

Attached: but.jpg (580x861, 95.72K)