What are your standards in a woman?

I am 22, Baptist christian, virgin, my career is just starting to kick off, I have no debt, paid off car, have my own set of hobbies/talents, and not a sperg. I am 6ft tall, decently in shape and looks wise I'd rate myself a good 7.5/10. Looking at the women I went to high school with, even church as a teenager, they are all virtually worthless. They can't cook, clean, do laundry or raise kids. My own sister who had the same upbringing as me is a total whore you brings home a new guy from the club every other weekend. My requirements are simple, I'm not even that picky in the looks department, however I can count the times on one hand I've met a woman my age pass my checklist.
>Virgin (As I am one myself)
>No Tattoos (Not even tiny ones its like putting a tacky bumper sticker on a maserati)
>No Piercings (Ears are ok) just not the facial and body stuff
>No Debt (Not paying off college debt when women shouldn't be having "careers" in the first place)
>Christian
>Not fat (No landwhales)
>Not vaxxed (I am not vaxxed and I don't want Vaids)

That's it. A girl could attain most of those simply by existing and not being a degenerate. I refuse to lower my standards and accept the possibility I may not find a suitable partner in this life and I'm okay with that. I refuse to take another man's sloppy seconds or raise another man's child. What checklist do you guys have? Where do you meet women that have worth?

Attached: current year.jpg (540x540, 43.27K)

Girl I went to high school with is graduating (((college))) soon. I overheard her talking to my sister about all the guys shes fucked in college, she mentioned 4-5 names of guys she fucked LAST MONTH. So I did the math for you guys. Here's the carfax based on what she said. Let me preface this by saying she is the same age as me (22) so that's 4 full years of college, I won't even add high school in this calculation. Here goes:

>She sees on average 5 men per month. Yes I'm saying 5 because women always lie about their bodycount
>12 months in a year, she probably bangs more guys in the summer months but we'll just keep it at a 5 monthly average yearly
>12x5=60 per year. 60x4=240 guys during her sorority career
>Statistically speaking the average penis length in the US is 5.5 inches, so every stroke during fornication equals 11in. per stroke
>According to Google sex on average takes about 5.4 minutes, with an average of 48 "thrusts" per minute
>That means each fuck session at 48 strokes x 11in. x 5.4min equals 2,851.2 inches of cock per session.
>Times 240 sessions would equal 684,288 inches which converted to feet is 57,024 which converted to miles is approximately 10.8 miles of cock.
>The Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made structure in the world is around 2,700 feet. It takes about 5 minutes of skydiving at 10 miles to reach the surface.

Pussy: Used
Miles: 10.8
Owners: 240
Accidents: Unknown
Service History: 8 abortions
Last Serviced: 2022
Exterior Color:White
Interior Color: Green/Yellow

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: pussyfax.jpg (225x225, 8.5K)

>t.

Attached: 1624322281776.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

That's not picky, except for the last one. Women are dumb, like children. You can only blame biology, she has done what she was told by strong men. You should care about her mindset, if she can be tought and be redpilled, so she can raise your kids well

HUGE ASS. It needs to be next level enormous if I'm going to settle down and be monogamous
>t. Happily married to a giant ass

How many previous partners is too many? Hypothetically speaking. Like for me it would be one, like her husband died or something and it was a serious relationship.

Fluffy tail, soft fur, long ears.

Attached: D_Z220RUcAATKTn.jpg (578x950, 54.37K)

must be able to follow my orders, must be compliant, must be agreeable, must be able to enrich my life, must not cause drama, if there is too much kvetching or one of the above she has to go.
she must look okay, i must be attracted to her 6-7/10 does it for me an eight is also ok.

thats it.

Attached: 6.jpg (1800x1013, 251.96K)

There's nothing more disappointing than a girl with big tits but no ass. Better a big ass with small tits imo

Please never change

Attached: 1652283914020.jpg (867x1024, 439.16K)

>I am 22, Baptist christian, virgin
yikes

>enrich my life
How?

kys

Kek
I'm in the same boat as you. Virgin waiting for a virgin but ready to die alone if thats what God plans for me. God bless user

>I am a virgin

Good luck bro lol

Attached: 1652261842231.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

You're in for a nightmare so get your panties ready

Attached: a6015a0df3661baa33588bfd9265f09f.jpg (663x900, 88.59K)

You sound completely humourless, I'd loosen up and have some fun. take the plunge, fuck a few fatties or tinder thots then find some acceptable woman who isn't a complete whore to marry. You don't have a lot of choice in the matter

Don't overthink it too much, OP.
>get a girl with a personality that compliments yours, one that you can bear to be with
>get a girl you can share actual discussions with
>a girl with similar hobbies or interests
>attractive, of course
>one around your age range

Only reason I'm still single is I've focused several years with school and work. 25 now and make good money. Remember, women are a liability and cost time, money, and energy (as everything does). Only get one if you've got nothing else to do and you find a good one.

Lol unironically, women usually don't care if you're a virgin. Just don't go around spouting that you are one. Then you'll look like a mongoloid.

>fuck a few fatties
>tinder thots
>acceptable whore
>you don't have a choice

Kek you married a whore didn't you?

You tried a tailless woman and look where it got you. This could be you one day.

Attached: 704.png (650x1150, 301.09K)

stimulate my creativity, sending me texts in the morning about how she would torture and kill other women if they come close to me, sucks my dick when i want to kick her out so she can stay. things like that. ive had women paying for dates, which is awesome. they enrich my life, if not she has to go.

Attached: vegeta.jpg (125x93, 1.94K)

I wouldnt mind a big ass with small tits, like the kind in the picture, but she needs to have a nice ass, and big tits, not the fake shit

Nope far from it. But I know a couple of shy men who thought it would be a good idea to wait around for a princess

>she would torture and kill other women if they come close to me

Based

i like your standards brother as they are very similar to mine. but nowadays even finding a girl my age without a tattoo is nearby impossible. gonna take a miracle

Attached: 1938847823847.jpg (843x640, 416.77K)

cry somewhere else faggot. don't ever bring Christianity into your clown whining again. if i could get a decent girl despite being a nojob sperglord you should be able to figure it out

Attached: 1647539689105.jpg (615x320, 70.58K)

I'm not waiting for a princess. Well I guess the bar is so low that my minimal standards are like looking for a unicorn.

What is up with women and tattoos? It's everywhere, worst of all the hand/arm and neck tattoos. Turns me off.

>decent girl
>not christian

doubt

The vax will be the hard thing for you, and virgin i guess. You're a Christian, so,hood your beliefs snd wait in God, brother. It will be the Lord's will

Thanks user I refuse to compromise just because society expects me too.

>want kids
>no drugs
>no single mothers
>not morbidly obese
>similar politics
It's hopeless