Brit/pol/ a new revolution

Thenews.com

Attached: png_20220518_211213_0000.png (1586x2034, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gbnews.uk/news/burger-king-giving-away-free-whoppers-for-one-day-only/297837
t.me/MaksymZhorin/3164
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm39YkGrHp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based bin fire enthusiast edition

Now talk about bloomin' politix

Attached: Trophy.png (800x800, 218.75K)

Sonichu loves britpol

Attached: A33C7B90-4396-479F-9A8C-B30268A46F3B.jpg (1125x1753, 983.17K)

Hey for the ninth consecutive year user, Poppy line was ranked first in Britain's best heritage railways. But you know what ranked least in Britain’s heritage railways? The 7/7 line. What a terrible name for a rail line, reminds me of that tragedy.

Attached: E61319FB-D394-48F7-9EE4-F379795E5E57.jpg (356x456, 43.19K)

ginge's mum dates black men and if that isn't political then i don't want to be unpolitical (or whatever word does job on that)

The revolution will be smellivised

>By the way, come up with your own style of arguing. It signals your unoriginality which signals you aren’t creative = not above average intelligence.
What the fuck are you talking about?

>See above. Again, it changes the quality of the genetic cluster not the nature of it. Keep up.
Ah I see, so what you're saying is that Islamic people fuck their cousins due to religion, therefore anyone who has ever shared an ancestor with these people also fucks their cousins?
I guess you fuck your cousins too because they share an Indo-Euro ancestor with you too.
mong

>When did I say imply that? I said your skin looks like it. You can’t read properly after all.
My skin is brown.
it doesn't look like poo, it looks like brown skin, unless you think everything brown looks like poo.

>Do you know how averages work?
Yep. And you're definitely below average.

>Do you know per capita means?
IQ per capita?
wat
you think we all share from a pool of IQ points?
are you a fucking retard? (yes kek )

>Because this is important in understanding the nature of someone’s IQ related to the average IQ of the people that person comes from. You see, someone who comes from a people with an average IQ of 80 might not understand this.
Average IQ is 80 therefore every person has an IQ of 80?
that's your argument?
Retard.

Wish I was back in Africa, can do anything you want there really

1 hour left to get your free burger king whopper
lads

gbnews.uk/news/burger-king-giving-away-free-whoppers-for-one-day-only/297837

the revolution will be product placed, pronoun perfect, and white facing

Alright lads

It's over isn't it

Business idea: Privatise the entire civil service.

We are winning.

Attached: DF68299F-5085-4856-AE42-0ADF006E92C0.jpg (1200x797, 202.91K)

corr youve done him brown britain

had a m8 that nearly got run off the road and nearly jacked in s.africa
also had a m8 that lived in a tin shack with a black man friday and a dad that shot family pets

Reminder that "eddie" is Shaun Peers (pictured), a middle-aged ex-soldier, alcoholic, and failed father. He was stupid enough to say to his therapist that he was planning to go fight in Syria, and so was reported to the government's counter-extremism programme Prevent. As a result, he has spent years on Any Forums arguing against nationalist, pro-white, and dissident right posts under various names and flags, often samefagging and replying to himself within threads, in a desperate attempt to shake the glowies off his back.

Attached: 1645219992622.jpg (769x1024, 109.77K)

Beech cuts bought the South West some time, but sadly that time is now running out.

still a lot cooler than you tbqhwy

Trash org

>he was planning to go fight in Syria, and so was reported to the government's counter-extremism programme Prevent
Silly sod should have gone for Ukraine instead, would have got a cash prize.

Liar. You dont have mates.

had being the operative word

last time i had a whopper was in a french airport years ago and it was so big i couldn't finish it but i just got back from the gym and i demolished that one and you cant argue with free food.

Rangers game into extra time

Now im sad

What do they call a whopper in Paris?

Double whoppers were the best, haven't had one since 2017

Attached: Rover.png (528x831, 564.94K)

Is fruit still balls of sugar?

Attached: 1651687789842.png (960x917, 179.09K)

الهائل

I see where this is going.

>Ukrainian neo-Nazi gloats over brutally killed opposition activists, wishes their fate on all “traitors”
t.me/MaksymZhorin/3164

Attached: azov.jpg (1235x823, 345.11K)

wtf is monkeypox

Kek, veggies are poisonous too

A disease with a 10% fatality rate which can be spread by sneezing/coughing and it's here.

>Ah I see, so what you're saying is that Islamic people fuck their cousins due to religion, therefore anyone who has ever shared an ancestor with these people also fucks their cousins?
You are still a part of that genetic cluster whether you like it or not.
>I guess you fuck your cousins too because they share an Indo-Euro ancestor with you too.
No because we don’t have the Indian genes whatsoever. We also have different bone structures, different birth canals, different brain canals, different personality traits, different intelligence, different blood types.
>My skin is brown.
S H I T S K I N
>Yep. And you're definitely below average.
Clearly not though knowing I keep schooling you on the nature of genes and the nature of people.
>you think we all share from a pool of IQ points?
Again, you’re interpreting my point wrong again then saying that was my point then calling me a retard, just like you know a retard. When I talk about per capita I’m talking about the per capita of intelligence in each region of Britain. The average being 103 IQ point. Also, per capita innovation. Which in Britain is between 1 in every 16 million invents something. In the Victoria period it was 1 in 6 million. It has went down for many reasons one of them being mass third world immigration, due to you people like you coming here.
>Average IQ is 80 therefore every person has an IQ of 80?
that's your argument?
>he does it again
No what I’m saying is at best your highest IQ is slightly above the average IQ of Europe people. The rest of your population has an IQ less than 80. A civilisation can only function on an IQ that is 90-95. It’s only the miracle of the British infrastructure that is maintaining your shithole country from complete collapse. So much so, people like yourself parasitically live off this country.

Lol he really hasn’t not even remotely close

Yeah but not for long

Post your hand brownbriton

Is it really contagious though? I didn't catch COVID for two years then I caught the Omicron in January. Got over it after 3 days cos I'm hard.

Dawn of the rise of the planet of the apes

She sells seychelles by the sea shore

>Oh, it gets so lonely
>When you're walking
>And the streets are full of strangers
>All the news of home you read
>Just give you the blues

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm39YkGrHp8

Based racist Joni Michell.