Seethe

your entire decades old plan didn’t work. your ministry of truth was not proven true. you could not redefine words with an ‘iron’ fist.
fucking sage, commies.

you will all be judged.

Attached: 424A9C8C-13A7-49B5-BCF2-83CBAA2E742C.jpg (465x327, 122.04K)

trannies btfo

it's over
biden.... lost

they are cancelling it because if the other side gains power it can be used against them.

They never needed this truth ministry bullshit.

They own mainstream media.

MSNBC tells the public the truth.
Anything else is just conspiracy theory from racist nazis.

Why do they insist on calling everyone a czar? Vaccine czar, disinformation czar, buttfucking czar...

Yeah fuck these people! Just here to show off my trophy again. This is what DHS brings to your house if you call them and tell them they're propaganda losers, and people won't stand for this type of shit. This letter is now framed on my wall.

Attached: 1652881493490m.jpg (1024x530, 98.8K)

they're cancelling it because people wanted to know how old she is

Did you leave a message or did you speak to someone, and what was said?

Attached: 1642135390780.jpg (225x225, 8.52K)

>MSNBC
Without doing a web search, does anyone else actually know what the MS of MSNBC stands for?
Take a guess If you don't know

I'll give you a clue

Attached: bill-gates.jpg (1150x489, 35.67K)

it's Microsoft newfag

Moshe Shekelberg

Now thats some grade A trolling!

I called them and slopped my balls into the mic to leave a wet ten minute message. Best trophy I have.

Attached: 20220518_100354.jpg (4000x3000, 1.7M)

It's a tongue in cheek reference to Tsar Nikolai II (the last Tsar, killed by jews) that judeo-bolsheviks like to use.

user frames correspondence and hangs it on the wall as an heirloom to show his grandchildren

Could we elect an antisemitism czar?

wait, she resigned?

That would be Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the ADL, which may as well be another ZOG three letter agency.

Attached: CFF256C7-8DD3-45C3-AAFF-B8247F0C84B6.jpg (540x379, 113.69K)

Whoops my mistake, I actually meant a loxism czar

started doing it during the Obama admin, if I'm not mistaken

Attached: theripertheberry.jpg (656x1000, 51.5K)

>tfw we sound the alarm on this bullshit
>tfw it stops
>tfw some random retard claims the concern for a ministry of truth is unfounded since we were able to kill it
Is it a prerequisite to be a deranged retarded asshole to join the leftoid cult, or is it something that just happens to them when they join the leftoid cult?

Too old unironically

A little on the young side, but I still would

dang I guess Ben Franklin was right after all

>MSNBC tells the public the truth.
You took the troll too far. Would have been better bait without that.

It happens to children who weren’t raised.
Not raised right or wrong, just simply not raised, it’s where all these weak adults come from, ignorantly giving their children access to all the disgusting shit they apparently can’t handle in public on a touchscreen because ‘I wanted that as a kid!’ is humanity’s best excuse.

Attached: C3EC2A93-87F5-4946-8CE5-E57272DE1F47.png (693x598, 144.84K)