SCIENCE?

Where is the science behind this?

Attached: Trust the science.png (631x607, 419.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/6ixbuzztv/status/1526982335522082817
youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures/vaccination-exemption.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/6ixbuzztv/status/1526982335522082817

COVID is over now. Nobody cares about vaccines.

this tweet has two pictures but mentions a report... where is the report?

Why? I honestly want to know the mental gymnastics they went through to make this decision.
I swear if you Leafs ever do snap, you are going to be the most vicious people on the planet after all the shit they put you through.

What science ? Covid restrictions are about subservience, if you accepted the jabs and the passport, you are telling the government that you are a willimg slave. That's all. Now they own you. Chad jabless leafs are the only opposition left in this nation. Canada is not only a vassal to the US, but also a nation of slaves who will "tighten their belts" to fund wars abroad.

Klaus Schwab stated on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents. For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations. They are also destroying the US bio-labs in Ukraine to cover up their crimes against humanity.

The 3rd act of their end game has begun.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 35753707353.jpg (961x843, 162.2K)

Wtf they're finally doing something remotely good for white people?

Same 'science' they used when it was ok for thousands of niggers and purple hairs to pack the streets like cattle to scream and riot in the name of St.Floyd

it's simple communism 101: Make life miserable for those who are against the party, and brainwash people to accept illogical decisions.

Attached: EyqPCP2XIAIovXK.jpg (1697x2122, 517.1K)

The people of canada cant sue the vaccine makers, same as usa. Immigrants can sue canada if they are forced to get a vaccine and experience negative side effects.

canada is allowing white refugees in?. I am actually happily surprised, yet sad about the faggotry they will be exposed to in Canada

covid is fake

If we are all immigrants then everyone is exempt.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1400x1050, 152.46K)

They'd also be on the hook for the trillion dollars in debt.

Well actually, the science says SHUT THE FUCK UP AND OBEY GOY YOU WILL EAT ZE BUGS AND YOU WILL ACCEPT ZE UNVACCINATED UKRANIAN REFUGEES

and gay

>It was never about science, it was always about control

why not vaxx all these ukies as soon as they land or better off in flight?

I don't believe that shit for a second.

here's your fucking science bro

Attached: justins mom.jpg (337x502, 132.57K)

What kind of warlord allows passenger planes of his enemies off the ground?

mandem postin tha 6ixbuzz on tha chan frfr no cap

Attached: 1650253045487.jpg (1080x1080, 262.14K)

Christ I fucking hate people from the GTA

Only right wing retards spread the virus

senpai, idk why you hating on me, some wasteyute behavior, ya dun know aye? I roll wit tha ovo goons fr, don't catch a defazz fr fr

Attached: 1643480664992.png (769x1104, 195.7K)

Most of Ukraine did not take the jab you stupid cunt

Up your ass leaf

Just like isis terrorists, how nice.
Fuck Trudeau, creepy dictator.

What a fucking gay country.

canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures/vaccination-exemption.html