We need to talk about femcels

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2022/05/femcel-meaning-female-incel-reddit/629836/
Femcels are becoming a political liability.
>Keywords found in the article: Political, Gen Z, Femisphere, Sex, Looksmaxxing, Subreddit, Tumblr, TikTok, Cursive, Natalie Portman, Lana Del Rey
>Key ideas: give up on men but not on the world, abandoning heterosexuality, ugly-girl culture, cook my instant noodles with vodka instead of water

Attached: Femcel.jpg (960x837, 286.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Complete article in pic rel

Attached: Femcels.jpg (996x8492, 2.59M)

>We need to talk about femcels
They are the OG incels
a femoid started the incel website
a femoid killed herself live on air because she was a 30-year-old kisless virgin, first ever live suicide

They all want 10/10 Chads, even though they're with 10/10's themselves, and refuse to date any man, no matter how well they treat them, at all, if they're even slightly above average.

This is why I gave up entirely on White women, and instead focusing on Southeast Asian women, all because from my experience talking to each and every one of them online, are perhaps the best girls on the planet (not only in terms of looks as most are cute, but in terms of personality).

>and instead focusing on Southeast Asian women
oh no, you fell for the yellow fever meme

>asian eyes
clearly there's an incel issue between white men and asian women
how do we solve this

>a femoid killed herself live on air because she was a 30-year-old kisless virgin, first ever live suicide
Damn.. source?

Is there a problem, Jewbro?

they don't want fat ugly manlet spic like you

JANNIEEEEEEEEES
SHUT IT DOWN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JANNY YOU ARE LATE

>perhaps the best girls on the planet (not only in terms of looks as most are cute, but in terms of personality).
this honestly
they are generally just really nice empathetic people

yeah, your sons will be hapa disasters that will loath you for creating them. The daughters will be mostly ok.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck

>women: *sees man doing something* I did this
>society: woman doing something
>men who actually did the action get ignored

>This is why I gave up entirely on White women, and instead focusing on Southeast Asian women, all because from my experience talking to each and every one of them online, are perhaps the best girls on the planet
You are a walking stereotype my nigger, and it is hilarious!

Attached: nuclear_kek.jpg (1280x1292, 446.11K)

i already have an asian gf and i'm not a manlet, fat or a spic
that's how this works

>tf
>tp
Ironic

lmao chubbuck was such a fucking pleb woman, imagine killing yourself because you became a wizard. women only become wizards by choice and being too choosy

"Femcels" are not real incels. While is not really true but related to the truth (the term incel was coined by a femcel), the real problem is You can see that easily simply by browsing their sites, including the likes of crystal cafe. It's full of "waaaah, only short men approach me!" or "oh woe is me, chad cheated on me again!" or "why won't 11/10 gigachads respond to me on tinder I don't care about br*d", it's truly sickening.

I think she was on the spectrum.
you're cucking rice-cels

Imagine actually, willingly identifying yourself as an incel or "femcel". Why not just kill yourself at that point?

yeah chubbuck was some autismal kike bitch who was coddled by her kike family and then rage quit when the entire world didn't cater to her princess fantasy

>incel movement
Stupid journos say it's a movement when the term was really invented by self-hating projecting virgin NEETs to insult each other and it literally says in the word itself that it's "involuntary", so not a movement
If anything, incel is a phenomenon. Something that just happened without anyone wanting it or seeing it coming

>"A BLOO BLOO I CANT GET LAID"
If they're looking to get laid, there's tons of subhumans that will fuck anything on two legs. Women are so fucking stupid.

>yeah, your sons will be hapa disasters that will loath you for creating them. The daughters will be mostly ok.

If I had sons, I will turn them into chads by making them work out at the gym by the time they reach 13 years of age, as well as educate them on esoteric and difficult subjects at a young age.

Also, I am saddened that the rest of your people aren't like you. You seem based.

women are just chadsexual.

Are they often still virgin? That's what I care about most these days

To be fair, incel, just like (if it were real, which it isn't) femcel, implies the inability to have a relationshiip, not just sex (in the 'go pay a whore' kind of way).

Working out during puberty prevents growth, retard. Nice 5'1'' chads you've got there. Not to mention that women want roided negroids, not gym goers.

The Asian women aren't the incels it's the white ones with high standards

Yes, actually. All but one that I have spoken to kept their virginity. And they're all between 20 and 30.

>"In keeping with the WXLT practice of presenting the most immediate and complete reports of local blood and guts news, TV 40 presents what is believed to be a television first. In living color, an exclusive coverage of an attempted suicide."

someone post the christine chubbuck vid

Based, I almost clicked on your link before I saw this

hapa boys get the worst of both worlds.
Reconsider your yellow fever for the sake of your sons

Also, the one who didn't was pressed by her exes to have sex with him, and she later regretted and felt extremely guilty it and became a Born-Again Catholic, to never have premarital sex.

So they say, but it's not actually true.

>hapa boys get the worst of both worlds
consider this mostly occurs because the couple in question is the stereotype of a shrimpy loser with no mass breeding with a brown jungle asian that is there to gain citizenship
if you're an average white dude with a decent build, and you pick a good asian girl with a decent build your son will not be a physical embarrassment

THERE IS NOTHING, LITERALLY NOTHING, WOMEN WILL NOT COOPT FOR ATTENTION.

Attached: 1652756809247s.jpg (166x249, 6.97K)

Which Southeast Asian countries are we talking about here? Philippines, Malaysia?

Yes, plus Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia

user pls, don't make more elliot rogers.

Any Forums needs to set up a date night with crystalcafe - it'll either end with thousands of anons pairing up or it'll be a fucking disaster but we'll get a lot of good memes out of it

Any Forums and cc actually tried to organize something like that. Any Forums guys were all for it, but the cc girls would have none of it. "eww, Any Forums!11" vs "please yes, I don't care if she's deformed I just want love".

>cook noodles in vodka
>alcohol evaporates
Don't let these women anywhere near the kitchen

They lack the willpower to go through with it

>but the cc girls would have none of it. "eww, Any Forums!11" vs "please yes, I don't care if she's deformed I just want love".
classic real-world reactions

Ever heard of baba au rhum? Boeuf bourgignon? Daube? Stroganoff? Fucking retard.

I doubt you've ever spoken to an Asian woman in your life