ITT: Credit scores over 800 only

Conditions: Post proof or fuck off

How was your day, fellow responsible person?

Attached: C96DC816-1DEA-4084-B18A-1DBE9C93A6E5.jpg (1170x2532, 275.97K)

I locked my credit at all bureaus and haven't used credit in over 20 years. Bought my house with cash.

How do I know that's you? Post ssn or fuck off.

Aw I remember my first credit card :o)

Im at 300. Idgaf. Fuck you nigger

>credit score
you in the land of the free or the CCP?

This, locked my credit score at 830 and locked a ton of bitcoin at 48k.

>look look! Im such a good goy!
Kek youre as retarded as the vaxcattle showing off their vaxpass

>financial slave score
BWAahahHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: tenor.png (640x610, 393.83K)

Who else doesn't know or care to know their good goy score?

Attached: pepe-rare-pepe.gif (220x220, 69.51K)

i dont have a credit score yet just ordered a credit card

Attached: 1651048558927.jpg (473x630, 57.35K)

There literally no benefit of having a score over 700. You get just as good of rates at 700 as at 900

842 - took years, but doesnt do shit for me as I own my home and I pay cash for everything now, zero fucking debt. It's a number, who cares, I would max debt and walk, if I was younger. 7 years and the slate is clean (more like 10) but they will give you a free pass after what is coming soon.

'sup poorfags

Attached: kredit.png (572x432, 20.64K)

Good goyim
What a golden servant you are
Did your Master pet you today?

Paid off my car loan and opened a new cc and my rating tanks. Fuck the Jews.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-165608.png (1346x2067, 232.24K)

lol new yawk jew!

>bought my house with cash
HELOC LOAN NIGGER DETECTED

>credit scores
Kek, good goy scores

nope, came from honest work and smart investing

Seeing how small this club is, 771 is acceptable as an honorary member.

Holy fuck tho the seethe and cope is disappointing. I thought the master race would know how to pay their fucking bills

Attached: 1EF788B5-3F8C-4033-BD23-15FE940B1A15.jpg (1000x1000, 150.75K)

I've never had debt and never used a credit card so my credit score is shit. I have something like 150k in assets and don't want a loan.

Give it a few months, it’ll go up considerably

Not true.

700 Is actually A

It depends on the use case but AAA doesn't start until 715-730 depending on lender. So what you're saying is true at 730, but not at 700.

t. Processed hundreds of car deals. Probably put your mom in a subprime deal back in 07.

> getting a loan and paying interest for a rapidly depreciating asset.
You're not very bright, are you?

I got a $50k credit line, no credit cards, no debt. I don't need to use it. I have $20k cash. I have no mortgage, car loan, student loan, etc. I just bought a new house and I don't want to buy anything for the next 2 years. I just want to live a life of peace and tranquility.

I was at 860 and then I stopped giving a shit about the financial system and its probably like

Fuck the credit score system. It's a creation that's designed solely to put people in debt traps and stifle economic mobility.

Attached: You Are A Man of Integrity.png (640x478, 285.52K)

The good goyim are the ones that carry debt that pay heaps of interest. Those 800+ like myself get paid to use the credit cards. We make money by using cards at interest free promotions and/or paying them in full each month.

Didn't have the cash on hand and paid it off 3 years early...was a 5 year loan. So yea, fuck off nigger

Attached: 1651152203246.gif (399x204, 38.88K)

The king of slaves speaks
There can be no freedom until you awaken to your situation
Perhaps you still think the system benefits you

is this close enough?
i wanna be in the good goy club too!

Attached: Vivid7.png (217x142, 12.87K)

>MUH GOOD GOY POINTS
Kys, cattle.

My credit card is my savings account in this upside down debt based system. Truly psychotic times.

>Those 800+ like myself get paid to use the credit cards.
6 to 10K a month travel and business expenses on the corp dime but thru my plastic for points. (842)

How do you even get into the 800 range. Best I could get was 760 and that was with all credit cards and loans paid on time. Utilization was around 6% too but don't have a home mortgage.

Seriously, I’ve had conversation with friends and they can’t wrap their heads around how racking up points allows me to travel domestically for free. Anons, just pay off your debts and don’t take out exorbitant loans at high interest rates. What card are you using now? I’m rotating between sapphire reserve and flex. Im in a masters program and I have one semester left

>I thought the master race would know how to pay their fucking bills
My bills don't require me to take a loan to pay them.

Nice jew score. They'll surely loan you the desired amount of shekels now. If you aren't debt maxxing you're a cuck.

any of you bros debtmaxxing???? all those awesome credit scores ain't gonna mean shit in the bread lines, comrade

Attached: 1600473867137.jpg (1125x987, 141.11K)