Untitled

Attached: file.png (728x845, 316.16K)

How much do nordic twinks go on the underground gay market in turkey for?

based ototmna

Oh good lord Turkey seriously don't attract attention to yourself

i d really like a nordic twink tbqh

I legit know people who look like the swedish twinkjak.

They are very tall however.

i am 188, am i tall enough?

nato would be perfectly fine, in fact, it would be better off, without turkey
the idea that sweden and finland are asking for turkish help is hilarious

Shortly the PKK will be named as terrorist. lol.
Better do that than lost the option to get the largest border with Russia with OTAN troops.
Also your gonna get again the F-35 participation in your country.

i dont think we ll get f35 but i think sweden and finland will recognize pkk and ypg as terrorist organizations

need pics for research
also

Man I don't go around measuring people's heights. I don't know.

The rest of finnish zoomers look like pic related or like genghis khan.

Attached: 1vmtcvnbyauy-1539283902.jpg (2048x1365, 2.32M)

Send pics

i think we ll let finland in NATO. i am not sure about sweden though.

russia doesn't treaten anyone, ukraine kikes just didn't held up to the deal they took, just kike things

Will be interesting to see how this evolves. Specially because there are rumors' that Putin will go soon to Turkey.

just give the k*rds their fucking independence and fuck off, you ratroach. they are a huge nation without a state, they deserve it. it's not terrorism to demand independence.
also, k*rds don't attack civilians and don't murder children with dull knives, unlike the islamic terrorists you support in syria and palestine.

kurds have their statelet in the iraq

r/Europe is having a meltdown today all thanks to based Turks! It is astonishing how histeric these euro-liberals are

why don't they use the terrorists from their countries to clap back at Russia?

yeah these hypocrites are so funny sometimes

how dare you think about your own country's interests! you have to think about ours! we are europeans we are so good and civilized!

Why are turks so fucking gay? Their qhole history basically revolves around invading europe, kidnapping boys, dressing them up as girls and raping them.

Why? What makes a people like that? Is degeneracy and sodomy hardwired into their subhuman dna? Literally no other culture like that, all other people kidnap and rape women and make the men work the field. Turks send the women into the field and make sex slave of the men. Worst part is that they are prous of it to, you just watch. Soon some roach sodomite will tell you how awesome the ottoman empire was and that raping little boys is the highest form of culture.

Is there a people worse then turks? I doubt it

yes

Attached: file.png (375x512, 68.51K)

Because they're Greeks

Turdroaches are biting more than they can chew, always acting as the nato fift column won't pay dividends in the long run

And their supposed interests are not even their own, but are of the US's geopolitics goals. I fucking spit on the faces of traitors to their own land