Anyone else addicted?

Anyone else addicted?

Attached: marijuana-522464999.jpg (2400x1800, 152.16K)

Sitting down on your computer chair for an hour is equivalent to smoking half a cig

It's a different sort of addiction. I don't get any withdrawal symptoms, I would just much rather be high.

Fucking kek

And keep wasting ur life? Keep missing out on REM sleep?

what if i chain smoke while sitting down for 8 hrs a day?

never tried it

I kind of got bored of it after awhile, 25 now, smoked for almost a decade, I wanted to quit for awhile but finally just got tired of it, but it was hardest to quit after I have tried a lot of drugs.

I'm legally insane. I don't have much to look forward to.

I've smoked more pot than most people. I also take short and long breaks from smoking and have issues physically or mentally stopping. No ill effects from stopping. Now if I stop drinking caffeine that's a whole different story.

OP is fake and gay.

i been smoking three packs every day for the last twenty five years then

I find people who smoke pot to be a bit slow

>Keep missing out on REM sleep?
TFW you have PTSD and your REM sleep is like a hell you never want to visit again....weed bro.

Attached: sadness.jpg (738x572, 438.65K)

>addict
Fucking loser. No wonder why you're broke.

my guy got caught and now he's under house arrest
so i guess no longer?

*HAVE NO ISSUES QUITTING

my bad.

Yes, but I'm smarter than everyone I know, have psychic abilities, and on track to be running a multi million dollar per year business.

It's not the weed, it's you.

Attached: 98njgc.jpg (1024x634, 78.51K)

Fuck no, I stay away from that shit after a guy I went to high school died from a pot overdose. He was a regular smoker but somehow still maintained decent enough grades (probably would have been a straight-A student if he put effort into it). He ended up getting some high-test "hydro" bud from Canada that had a super high THC content and smoked it through a vaporizer device that gave him a massive overdose of THC. Ended up having a heart attack because he didn't have the tolerance for it like his regular stuff.

Attached: StonerFamily.jpg (2987x1680, 952.39K)

Eh.. i call bullshit wasn't really the weed then or the guy just had a weak heart and shouldn't have been using any narcotics except to help his heart.

I find it takes away my craving for heroin.

Just like anyone who has a history of any mental illness in their family shouldn't be using/abusing substances.

Untrue and homosex

This guy hasn't tried BC weed

>Anyone else addicted?
Only to this computer screen, but you've inspired me to switch it off and go enjoy a tasty nugget. Thanks bro.

How fucking retarded can one person be, are your parents cousins?

Your weed is the fucking same everywhere, you aren’t special.

not anymore

>died from a pot overdose

Attached: FBA19B05-F51C-4DFF-8F56-69B398D0E501.gif (640x292, 2.65M)

LOL seething mexican brick weed smoking mutt in Oklahoma

If you aren't full of shit you are basically doxxing yourself. How hard would it be to track down 40 rare deaths over 20 years and find all the idiots they went to high school with?

This is even without invoking the ld50 of thc for humans (30 mg/kg or so). Seriously why lie on the internet fellow usa dude?

Attached: figure-22.png (640x449, 32.55K)

I used heroin to take away my craving for homosex.

no, i'm not a loser

It will be banned in the ethnostate. Dealers will get the rope. Muh medical users will be institutionalized.

Attached: 1649793169915.jpg (780x590, 87.86K)

I've become dependent on it over the past 3 years, wish I wasn't but that's life. Can abstain during the day if necessary but can't go to sleep without having smoked

Im 36 live at home with family. I pay bills with neet bux but i do drugs iv stolen 3k to buy weed gummies daily for months, my tolerance is at about 2500mg edibles today is my first day not high. How do i quit. Iv been praying

Attached: 1652831587125m.jpg (1024x1020, 132.56K)

Attached: polweed2021.png (1706x1272, 3.15M)

Guilty, somedays it’s the only way i can handle clownworld

I've tried shit so brown it had dust falling off it since it was buried underground and i've tried shit that was leaking resin that made my heart get so pumped i thought i'd die.
Here the way of the land is what you find is what you smoke since for a measly 0.2 to 0.5 you'll get put up on the local news. Shit's fucked.

Attached: KubratandhisSons.jpg (1024x768, 587.49K)

>Keep missing out on REM sleep?
What kind of straight edge cope is this?

Im a white guy in Michigan that grows medical weed making 200k a year you stupid faggot, you can ingest all the rso you want, you won’t die you retarded trailer park boy.

I quit pot for a year, got back into it because I wanted to see if the high was different. It was like I did it for the first time. Extremely intense.

The first two weeks or so without it are somewhat difficult but it goes by fast.

It’s an addiction, but it doesn’t get in the way of my life. I am professional

You're a toothless rube in a trailer park who only drinks mountain dew. It's amazing that you can even read.

>no you don’t understand bro it’s like medication

Attached: 14F3EF2C-B56C-43F0-9498-8D352B91F455.jpg (800x600, 230.3K)

It probably is real, you ever smoke for awhile and quit, then have intense dreams? I don’t remember my dreams when I’m smoking.

I wish

I’m a heavy daily smoker for 10+ years and haven’t smoked for a month and a half. I had some pretty shitty withdrawal symptoms for two weeks. People who say they can smoke heavily for years and suddenly quit cold turkey with no withdrawal symptoms whatsoever are full of shit.

Attached: 5269D359-41C7-458E-830A-006AAC704F48.jpg (1600x1240, 245.08K)

You’re a fucking idiot with terrible insults and obviously a virgin if thats how you talk.

>withdrawal symptoms whatsoever are full of shit.
Like what? You’re just bored and sad because you’re not high.

If my insults are terrible why are you so mad then, Cletus Diabeetus?

My dream patterns are pretty random and don’t change depending on pot. It certainly depletes melatonin and it can be difficult to sleep without it.

This will sound crazy but I honestly do not miss REM sleep when I smoke (granted I’ve only ever been able to sleep 4-5 hours a night)
I started lucid dreaming in 9th grade (2009) and it got sketchy the better I got at it (I.e. uncontrollable entities that acted independently of my will and challenged me psychologically) and ever since then they often drag be back into lucid dream battles (only way to describe it) where some try to push me out and some try to drag me deep into the pits of what I believe is my mind or hell.
When I’m high I don’t dream so therefore I don’t deal with them.