Why the fuck is food getting even more fucking expensive?

Why the fuck is food getting even more fucking expensive?
Groceries that last week were 27 euros today were 32 and they were the same exact stuff and one of the meats was even on sale which last week wasn't.
I don't think this shit can continue any longer for soon I will have to stop eating to save shit (and Im less the average weight)

Attached: FG-ZGnbVgAEEKFG.jpg (2048x2048, 220.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2022/may/09/sri-lanka-is-the-first-domino-to-fall-in-the-face-of-a-global-debt-crisis
news.un.org/pages/global-crisis-response-group/
youtu.be/zh942B0QmRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's a global famine.
theguardian.com/world/2022/may/09/sri-lanka-is-the-first-domino-to-fall-in-the-face-of-a-global-debt-crisis

news.un.org/pages/global-crisis-response-group/

>I don't think this shit can continue any longer

Eat the bugs, user

Attached: 6B97960F-0A96-4906-A37C-B970D1E76A67.gif (220x180, 171.89K)

Source? My groceries are cheaper and I live a few minutes right outside west LA.

it was actually 30 but without the discount it would be 32 but remember all this shit is from lidl which is already cheap central compared to other super markets

Attached: IMG_20220518_234927.jpg (4624x3472, 2.05M)

>I don't think this shit can continue any longer for soon I will have to stop eating to save shit (and Im less the average weight)
You could try eating less and stop being a lazy nigger.

>27
>white

Attached: 20220518_215851.jpg (1960x3138, 1.57M)

Start sucking dick for extra calories.

Just buy a Tesla with bitcoins you buttfucking roach.

Attached: 08BEFC32-BE28-46BB-9B5D-2BE937B6344D.jpg (82x125, 2.34K)

>Buy less mountain dew
>Food is getting cheaper!
I swear to God, Americans have to be the dumbest retards on the planet.

Hang in there bro, we have to defeat Putler.
I've heard that Mutt cum is rich in calories and you're on a steady diet, don't worry.
youtu.be/zh942B0QmRU

You're imagining things.

poor will get more poor. already happened here. rent went from 1000 to 1500. luckily i got a house but damn. jews are bad. evil controllers are very bad. after ufos I know they hide the free energy tech too. pisses me off even more. to all glow niggers here I hope you off yourself

Eat oatmeal with milk user, very good price performance ratio
>B-but it tastes bad!
One trick is to use lactose free milk since it's slightly sweeter, but it costs extra
>Muh proteins and fat!
Idk, eat one egg per day

Attached: oatmeal.jpg (1282x1116, 1.93M)

Might want to stock up on flour, dry beans, rice, etc.

And grow a garden this year.

Damn it feels good to live in a country with 100% food security. Enjoy the famine euroniggers

Our system I'd running on inertia. The consequences of COVID and the Ukraine crisis are only just starting.

That's FUCKING RAW YOU SMALL WIENER CHINA MAN.
DISGUSTING I HATE ANTICHRIST

eat fats instead of carbs

I live in California, the grocery prices are still cheaper than most other places, and it's only a little more expensive than it was last week.

you should look up how much the US pays per annum in order to prevent your government from collapsing in on itself. who the fuck do you think pays for your healthcare and education? who the fuck do you think partially subsidizes your agriculture industry? your country would face unrest, were the us to cut you off. imagine how fucked you and the people you love would be if not only that happened, but then a more competent peoples decided to take your land by force.

what the fuck would you and your weakling people do? die?

heh, prices more than tripled here. since 2020.

Thank Biden for printing trillions of $ and causing global inflation.

BABY BOOMERS AND GEN X

I wouldnt worry about it.

Are Turks finally starting to lose weight?

Do it. Cut them off.
You can eat raw porridge oats you know

if you have not heard there is a war between Ukr and Rus which both are major food producers - Ukr ports are blockaded and it cannot export food - less food on market = higher prices

I've been stocking up for a while now and I'm so glad I did. Also growing a few plants but sadly I don't have the space for much in my garden. I can probably go at least 18 months without needing to buy food.