WEF is right, we need a great reset. We need to fight with climate change more efficiently; cars...

WEF is right, we need a great reset. We need to fight with climate change more efficiently; cars, planes and meat (excluding kosher) should be banned or regulated depending on your carbon footprint

Attached: reset.jpg (640x360, 86.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OwQ3fW0dgNo?t=323
reparti.free.fr/schwab2020.pdf
reparti.free.fr/schwab2020fr.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The reset starts with ending international central banking, fiat currency, and fractional reserve lending

Climate change is not caused by human activity + the WEF wants to put a microchip in your head and replace you with a nigger
KYS

>WEF wants to put a microchip in your head
source, i don't believe it

Based. What you just described is in fact the only "reset" we need. Problem is when you try it, well just look at what they did to Germany

>replace
Its all about a people with no common ground user. Go and read the Amazon study on unions in the workplace

IF climate change has anything to do with human activity, we need to hold China India and some parts of Africa accountable. The US and Europe have already done all that is necessary to clean themselves up. The fact that the West is targeted while the aforementioned regions aren't, tells me that the real goal of climate activism is to restrict the freedoms and prosperity of mostly White nations

the great reset that's needed isn't in your daily propaganda news website polenigger

youtu.be/OwQ3fW0dgNo?t=323
Here's the source faggot

I am a Pole, what you say is true, however the only solution I can see is to ban the most polluting products. That is what the WEF proposes

WEF are the good guys, I've made sure that i understand them and I've read their book "4th industrial revolution", it's worth it. Great reset is going to give us utopia

>Its all about a people with no common ground user
That's right. They won't just replace us with niggers, but also with gypsies, sandniggers, favela monkeys, and other aberrations

The story of modern human history, at least since the enlightenment, is purely one of connection and decentralization.
Oration, writing, printing press, to modern connectivity.
Monarchy, Oligarchy, to modern 'democracy'.
Species, tribe, family, to modern individuality.
The enlightenment is still currently occurring.

Stop asking the question.
Just read theirs (Schwab & Malleret) book (The Great Reset) and then ask yourself...
EN .pdf 110 pages
reparti.free.fr/schwab2020.pdf
FR .pdf
reparti.free.fr/schwab2020fr.pdf

No one is replacing you, your people have done it, because they wanted to. You all voted, not my problem

Yeah, we need to vaporize China and India and castrate all of Africa and Mexico.

>reparti.free.fr/schwab2020.pdf
Tell me what is wrong with this book, i don't see a problem

Wypierdalaj śmieciu jebany

Even if their intentions were good they’d be locking us into an empire no one can overthrow, so it would only be a matter of time before the next people in power decide to be evil
You need a system that accounts for everyone being imperfect and immoral, what they want isn’t that, they openly admit to wanting to force everyone to behave according to their plan

And Nuke Poland and Ukraine for good measure

>WEF is right, we need a great reset. We need to fight with climate change more efficiently; cars, planes and meat (excluding kosher) should be banned or regulated depending on your carbon footprint
Best way to decrease USA's and europes carbon footprint would be to deport all the brown people

>WEF is right, we need a great reset. We need to fight with climate change more efficiently; cars, planes and meat (excluding kosher) should be banned or regulated depending on your carbon footprint

white people should definately do this

We need a great reset, a .22 cal reset of every politician's, bankster's and satanic kike's brain.