How many more Russians and Ukrainians have to die?

How many more Russians and Ukrainians have to die?

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-004703~2.png (1788x650, 210.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRXXWTBXFI0
youtube.com/watch?v=FS5VljNDpfo
youtube.com/watch?v=eQdiSpA8h60
youtube.com/watch?v=n9I88CXlmh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, 200-300k max.

Hmm

you will see a mass migration of jews into russia in the coming years. they're clearing out the lowlifes and nazi scum beforehand.

Attached: 1624699386440.png (676x471, 31.42K)

The Third Temple will be built with the blood and bones of Goyim.

I'm a Nazi lowlife tho

>How many more Russians and Ukrainians have to die?

Just launch some nukes already and let's get this party started.

Attached: 116C0A4F-D316-4C2D-9A45-B13F35AC43C0.jpg (800x600, 95.98K)

Zelensky will fight to the last goyim.

Our government will force you to fight until you're all gone

well you can join the club

I don't have the codes

They already have a stockpile of nukes and they will use them against their own people

Try - password1234

Attached: 1BF2D5D9-2853-40E8-95B0-5C8BFEA56F97.jpg (827x817, 117.33K)

It can stop anytime you want. Just pull back and reinforce the border, Ukrainians wont follow you. This isnt some fight that has to be fought for destinies sake, it stops the second you want to.

But I'm not a general or pootin

I wasnt talking about you, as an individual, but rather russias role in it.

So why put "you" in it
Do you imply that regular Russians have any bearing on what's going on?

i am high on shrooms and listening to phonk right now
kikes tongue my anus

Attached: 1652524365298.jpg (800x578, 44.23K)

What is your end game here Russki bro? It was a tactical blunder invading Ukraine . Also he did the blitzkrieg but in reverse ! Breed and train more ballerinas they will cure all the ills of this world. Just disengage and we’ll try to put this behind us. I am an American but a huge Putin fan, I think he exhibits the characteristics of a master of reality , I thought that until the invasion. We are sorry for whatever we did to piss you guys off. It’s just become an embarrassment for everyone involved . I would eliminate nearly all the sanctions against Russian Federation. If you are made about Nazis but we are equally mad about communism . Nobody wants a repeat of the 30s and 40s. Just announce that the tactical objectives were achieved , you made us bleed, it hurt but it’s time to move forward .

All good men are willing to die to expel russia from their lands. West Euros and former anglo subjects subjects don't get this since they don't share a history with Russia, thus the vatcuckism. We in the based belt understand our history, and our enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FS5VljNDpfo

youtube.com/watch?v=eQdiSpA8h60

youtube.com/watch?v=n9I88CXlmh4