Come Home, White Man

Attached: 1557788901321.jpg (1500x1134, 514.2K)

LEFT LEG IN RICE PADDY

I once met a man from java who could light things on fire with vibrational that somehow activated his electric current he put into the thing prior, it was honestly amazing.

Attached: 01-03.jpg (2368x3000, 1.73M)

How many women in there wanted your babies?

I could live in Singapore, everywhere else on that map is a shithole

I'm not a degenerate, it was for spiritual purposes only, I was travelling the world to so called "sacred spots" what they call power spots, and they are very real, in any case, I miss my man, my parents wouldn't let me stay even though I wanted to, it took me many years to comprehend what I witnessed during that time.

Attached: electriccurrent (1).webm (720x576, 2.44M)

>I'm not a degenerate,
I didn't mean that in any degenerate way. I was just asking how many women wanted to be with you, since they adore white people there, and they all love Westerners (provided they are conservative)?

I have heard that many Vietnam War veterans actually wanted to go back to Vietnam many decades later.

You have no idea how many Vietnamese, Philippine, Thai, and Indonesian women I have spoken to online, none of which wanted anything sexual, none asking for any money, almost all of them religious Christians, and were extremely conservative and polite.

Also, if the man you met is still alive, try to get back in contact with him, and maybe make him big online.

Soon...

Attached: White Phillipino.jpg (1024x946, 148.62K)

Dude, I was 11... lol

He wasn't the type to want money, he meditated for hours on end, he was known as a healer in the village, when he touched you it felt like an adrenaline rush in every pore of your body, he said he got it through years of meditation and it is generated by combining the first and second seals or carnal desires in your body, also he had a master as well so this goes back a while I'm guessing, honestly curious how many people have mastered what he did in the world

That was 10, 20 years ago for you?

Go back there, and ditch Canada.

Any white guy going here should be automatically presumed to either fuck ladyboys or little kids.

I'm not vaxxed, can't leave LMAO, Also my parents are into this stuff heavy, so... it's not like I don't know what he was doing, just when I was 11 I had no idea of this type of thing, I honestly never imagined you could adrenalize your body at will and flow that electric current onto things

You are 11?

You know that this man, if he is still alive, is in his 60's now?

You should try to get in contact with him, and ask him to share his wisdom with you.

He might have some books or something, you could try to get them translated into English, or even have them translated into French.

You should also ask him how he did what he did, and how he managed to master that.

He might even have a website, and some YouTube videos, if he still has the means to make them.

He might even be able to tell you how to do what he did, since he was a master, and had a master.

GODDAMN IT DON'T TALK ABOUT VIET FUCKIN NAM

You never walked past a street light that turned on/off???

I work with a bunch of filipinos, they're really nice people. I can't help but notice they are very matriarchical though. The women run everything. The guys just put their heads down and work crazy hours.

Built for big Nedercock

No... I was 11 at the time, I'm 26, he never said his age I would guess late 40s at the time, he didn't read books, he had a master who died, this might sound crazy to you but.. he said he communicated with him often, whether that was in his head or in the so called astral realm is up to you, but this man was no liar, that's one thing I know for sure. He didn't care about money, he lived in that village his whole life, and he told me it was through years of meditation that he was able to do these things, most people will never have a level of that discipline in their life. Of course that's not the only way to get such control over your bodies electric current, but I admire his way.

No, we're staying. Jogger free zone.

the dutch couldnt conquer a football field let alone an archipelago. their time has past. no more white eyelashes allowed

>mfw we are all about to be fucked by a bunch of sandniggers